• Ik weet niet of dit al bestaat maar had het nog niet gevonden =)

voorbeeld:
    ik: ei
    jij: kip
    ik: dier
    jij: vlees
    enz

ik begin wel.
    Handschoen

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Jezus

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

Kruis.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 juni 2013 - 19:44 ]

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

kerk

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

paus

-

oud.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Opa en oma

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

Wortelstoemp.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Eten.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

lekker

-

Pizza

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Italië

Vakantie

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Duitsland ^^

It's never gonna happen, Guys.

braadworst

[ bericht aangepast op 26 juni 2013 - 20:13 ]

Saus

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.