• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

''For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a novel.'' - Lynn Abbey
    ->
    ''For me, writing a short story is much, much easier than writing a novel.'' - Lynn Abbey

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 13:02 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

We are what we only want to be. So we must be careful abou what we pretend to be.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

For you, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a novel

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

You died, but the death eaters will never give up.

''For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a cookbook.''

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

However big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

However big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much ice cream as Roo.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 13:10 ]

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you need, it's worth it all..[Gipsy -> Tyrion]

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 13:09 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

"Monsters are real and ghosts are real, too. They live inside us and sometimes, they tapdance."

However big I seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

"For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than dancing a nover." - Lynn Abbey

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

Smiling is how you're body speaks when you're mouth can't explain the pain you feel..

''For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a peanut.'' - Lynn Abbey

“Destroying things is much easier than making them." Suzanne Collins

Don't worry. You're just as ugly as I am: Luna Lovegood

However big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much sex as Roo.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 13:31 ]

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Emerys,he's your destin y and he's your baby

Queer zijn is gewoon alles