• Ik was de laatste.


    -

    onbekend,


    Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

    Bekend


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend :')

    Bekend.


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    onbekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

    Onbekend.


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    Al eens gezien


    Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

    Onbekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Vaak gezien


    Hamartia

    onbeknd


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    Caution first, always.

    bekend

    [ bericht aangepast op 30 aug 2013 - 13:11 ]


    effort never betrays you

    Wel eens gezien