• Okay, ik heb dus een idee voor een verhaal. It would be in English. Het is onbekende personen en... Jij! Het idee is gebasseerd op dit plaatje, wat ik op tumblr vond. Het verhaal volgt Rune, een persoon in een andere wereld. Een wereld waar er een magische kracht achter woorden ligt. En dit 'boek' [het verhaal dus] is de enige manier om met deze wereld te communiceren. En dat is hard nodig. Want deze wereld is in gevaar. En er is maar één persoon die deze verre wereld kan redden. Jij!

“Hello? Are you there?” I look around, trying to find you in the burning flames. I have been trying to summon you, and I think… Do I feel a new presence? A grin spreads out on my face.
    “I can sense you,” I whisper. Without really thinking about it, I reach my hand into the flames. It hurts my skin, burning me and leaving a permanent black mark on my paper skin. I grit my teeth against the pain. It’s almost as I can hear you; as if your breath is the rustling of the leaves above me and your voice is hidden in the loud flames
          “You have no idea what it has taken me to find you,” I whisper. The pain of my wound is nothing next to the euphoria I am feeling. I cannot see you and I’m unable to hear you. But I know you are there. I can feel it in the ink running through my veins. I can feel how you are reading the words in my fragile mind, ready to close this book any second. I have found you.
    “This is going to change everything…” My voice trails off into the silence. I shake my head. “Sorry, this must all be so confusing for you…” I take a deep breath, trying to not let excitement get the best of me. “My name is Rune.”

Please tell me:
    Would you read it?
    Do you have any ideas for a title?

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2013 - 23:04 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

that looks lik one hell of an awesome story warn me
    and

turn the page
    the page inbetween? I dunno

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2013 - 23:01 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Niceee. Warn me please! And sorry, I'm quite bad with titles.

Thanks guys! ^^ I'll definitively warn you.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I'm kind of bad with titles but I really love the idea, warn me please? (:

Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.

Wauw, ik kan nu geen titel bedenken, maar je mag me gerust waarschuwen.

-

I love the idea hun (: I'm curious to see where it will go.

I suck at titles. You know that x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    I love the idea hun (: I'm curious to see where it will go.

I suck at titles. You know that x'D

Probably to heartbreak. (cat) To be quite honest with you.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2013 - 23:28 ]

NightVale schreef:
    (...)

Probably to heartbreak. (cat) To be quite honest with you.

Knowing you.. It will, yes. x'D You and your stories are quite easily the highway to heartbreak x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Thanks for your opinions everyone! Tips are always welcome.

Kan je me waarschuwen als je begint?
    Als titel misschien: My name is Rune

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Would you read it? Oh yes. Could you please warn me?
    Do you have any ideas for a title? Written in Rune
    Idk, I kind of suck at titles

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Amazing!! Warn me!!(:

I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... do things." -The Joke

Het idee lijkt me echt fantastisch, maar ik ga het niet volgen, daarvoor begrijp ik er niet genoeg van.
    Nou, in titels ben ik absoluuut slecht, dus..

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Warn me?
    Sorry, but I suck at titles.

I'd read that.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die