• Het vorige topic was gesloten.

    Begin maar met mij. ^^


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    6.3


    To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

    6,5.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    6, ik vind die plaatjes echt eng ;)


    "I thought I heard a plane crashing, but now I think it was your passion snapping" - La Dispute

    2, niet grof bedoelt, maar het doet me niks.


    Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

    6. Naar mijn mening is hij nogal leeg, maar de kleuren passen goed bij elkaar.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    6.5


    'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

    5


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    7.8.

    [ bericht aangepast op 6 okt 2013 - 16:10 ]


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    7.5


    'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

    6


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    7,65


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    8.7


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    7.


    'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

    6,3


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    7


    Ich liebe dich 27.12.23