• "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ja sowieso.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 okt 2013 - 19:24 ]

“If you live life by other people’s standards, then your life is no longer yours.”

Ja, met een ander hemdje eronder.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 okt 2013 - 19:27 ]

:)

Nein.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ja!

''i appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art''

Nope.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ohnonono.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Misschien. ^.^

Jaaa.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 okt 2013 - 22:56 ]

“If you live life by other people’s standards, then your life is no longer yours.”

Ja!

[ bericht aangepast op 17 okt 2013 - 23:01 ]

Nee.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Jup.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Nee.

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

jaaaa

“Usually I'm remarkably good natured. Try me on a day that doesn't end in y.”

Neee.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Nee.

To infinity and beyond •