• Het werkt zo: de eerste plaatst een gif en de tweede plaatst een gif die volgt uit het vorige.

Laatste 3 gif's:

-

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

I didn't trip! I just simply gave the floor a hug! We haven't seen each other in a while!