• Het werkt zo: de eerste plaatst een gif en de tweede plaatst een gif die volgt uit het vorige.

Laatste 3 gif's:

-

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

I didn't trip! I just simply gave the floor a hug! We haven't seen each other in a while!

Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

Dear heart, I know why you feel lonely. The people around you don't really know you, that's why they can't love you

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

-