• Het werkt zo: de eerste plaatst een gif en de tweede plaatst een gif die volgt uit het vorige.

Laatste 3 gif's:

-

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

-

[ bericht aangepast op 28 nov 2013 - 20:17 ]

nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Tell me about it, stud.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

-

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Tell me about it, stud.

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||