• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

'How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too' - All of me by John Legend

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

I tried to be perfect
    But nothing was worth it
    I don't believe it makes me real

Volgensmij ben ik de enige die er 'fun' in heeft om op mijn eigen topic te reageren met leuke lyrics en quotes :x

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 17:15 ]

Yay! Mijn topics.

Het is dat ik er zo'n plezier in heb. Maar het is mijn eigen topic, nu komt het er op neer dat ik het omhoog bump *facepalm*
    Oke oke hierna stop ik wel. Blijkbaar niet heel erg veel interesse :c
    Er zijn wel 'mijn topic' mensen though.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 17:32 ]

Phyre schreef:
    Yay! Mijn topics.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Urgh, ik wil echt mijn profiel weer aanpassen met dit tekstje erop; ben alleen super slecht in aanpassen haha :').

I like drinking tea alone, and reading alone.
    I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
    It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
    I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
    But when I see a mother with her child;
    A girl with her lover;
    Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
    I realize that even though I like being alone
    I don’t fancy being lonely.

Phyre schreef:
    Urgh, ik wil echt mijn profiel weer aanpassen met dit tekstje erop; ben alleen super slecht in aanpassen haha :').

A girl with her lover;

Oh, dat is echt prachtig.

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Quotes. Omg. Love it.

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Even in the darkest of times, happines can be found when one only remembers to turn on the light.

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

Ik ben dol op quotes uit anime's en stukjes lyrics van m'n favoriete liedjes. ^^ Ik heb ze zo snel niet bij de hand, maar in ieder geval even mijn topics. (':

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

I am what I am, everything I want to be.

A room without books is like a body without a soul.

Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.

Yesterday is the past. Tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift. That's why it's called "present."

Life happens when you're too busy with other things

When you got nothing, you got nothing to loose.

If you want to read a book, but it doesn't already exist, you have to write it yourself.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.

If you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass you by.

There's nothing wrong with me, there's a lot wrong with the world I live in.

Happiness is a perfume, you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

Always be yourself, life is too short to be anyone else.

Dreams can come true

En deze gif uit een van de mooiste liedjes ooit (Imagine - John Lennon)

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 18:10 ]

Phyre schreef:

A girl with her lover;

Wauw, indeed, ik vind deze ook heel erg mooi, zeker doen ^^

Pretty is just a pretty word.

My topics! I like these kind of things. :Y)

“There is a twilight zone in our hearts that we ourselves cannot see. Even when we know quite a lot about ourselves-our gifts and weaknesses, our ambitions and aspirations, our motives and our drives-large parts of ourselves remain in the shadow of consciousness. This is a very good thing. We will always remain partially hidden to ourselves. Other people, especially those who love us, can often see our twilight zones better than we ourselves can. The way we are seen and understood by others is different from the way we see and understand ourselves. We will never fully know the significance of our presence in the lives of our friends. That's a grace, a grace that calls us not only to humility, but to a deep trust in those who love us. It is the twilight zones of our hearts where true friendships are born.” - Henri J.M. Nouwen

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 18:13 ]