• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

Mullingford schreef:
    (...)

Oh, dat is echt prachtig.

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

Mijn topics. :Y)

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Een beetje offtopic maar zijn er mensen die willen helpen met het aanpassen van mijn profiel ^^?

OT:

Phyre schreef:
    Een beetje offtopic maar zijn er mensen die willen helpen met het aanpassen van mijn profiel ^^?

OT:

Wauw waar vind jij al die mooie quotes?
    En zou wel willen helpen, maar dit weekend komt m'n vriend dus heb dan geen tijd.
    En geen idee waar je dan bepaald aan dacht?

Mijn topics, dit is wel handig. ^^

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Mijn topics :Y)

De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.

Foxfire schreef:
    (...)

Wauw waar vind jij al die mooie quotes?
    En zou wel willen helpen, maar dit weekend komt m'n vriend dus heb dan geen tijd.
    En geen idee waar je dan bepaald aan dacht?

Euhm, vooral tumblr & weheartit.
    Dat geeft niet maar toch bedankt (: Mullingford helpt me nu, heb alleen nog wat foto's nodig.

The writer is a wizard of his own kind, a true magician, a sorcerer and the pages are his playground

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

"The real heroes anyway aren't the people doing things; the real heroes are the people noticing things, paying attention.”

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”

“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities, but you gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.

allemaal quotes van the fault in our stars
    eigenlijk zou ik hier zo ongeveer heel het boek kunnen plaatsen omdat het zo prachtig is maar dat bespaar ik jullie

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 19:20 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

"It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose."

"Fairy tales are more than real. Not because they tell us dragons exist, but rather that they can be beaten."

Everyone has an angel. A Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man, next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you. They can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our hearts. Reminding that it's us. Its everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. We can deny angels exist, convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway, at strange places and at strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us, challenging us to fight.

Who honors those we love with the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us and at the same time sings that we'll never die? Who teaches us what's real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us and who holds the key to set us free? It's you. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight!

You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales? That fantasy of what your life would be. White dress, Prince Charming who'd carry you away to a castle on a hill... You'd lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming. They were so close you could taste them. But eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely 'cause almost everyone still has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they'll open their eyes and it will all come true. At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale might be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important that it's happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. And once in a while, people may even take your breath away.

We’re all gonna die. We don’t get much say over how or when. But we do get to decide how we’re gonna live. So do it. Decide. Is this the life you wanna live? Is this the person you wanna love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out, and decide.

We do our very best, but sometimes it’s just not good enough. We buckle our seatbelts, we wear a helmet, we stick to the lighted paths, we try to be safe. We try so hard to protect ourselves, but it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. Cause when the bad things come, they come out of nowhere. The bad things come suddenly, with no warning. But we forget that sometimes that’s how the good things come too.

There’s an end to every storm. Once all the trees have been uprooted. Once all the houses have been ripped apart. The wind will hush, the clouds will part, the rain will stop, the sky will clear in an instant. But only then, in those quiet moments after the storm, do we learn who was strong enough to survive it.

“Boundaries don’t keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your life drawing lines, or you can live your life crossing them.”

Dat zijn er een paar, ik heb er echt duizenden als ik even mijn laptop door ga spitten ='D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Mijn Topics.

Pedras no caminho? Guardo todas, um dia vou construir um castelo.

Zoals al lange tijd in mijn signature staat:

'I believe in nothing but the truth and who we are.'
    - 100 Suns by 30 Seconds to Mars.

En:

'My lungs gave out as I faced the crowd.'
    -Therapy by All Time Low.

Okay, die laatste is van mijn lievelingsliedje, maar ik vind het echt een hele mooie tekst. Ben zelfs aan het bedenken die quote op mijn linkerzij bij m'n ribben te laten tattoëeren.

Wieeeehh(flower)

I believe in nothing but the truth and who we are.

OMG, mon topics.

"How many times do you need to get hurt, for you to know it is time to go."

wat er in mijn signature staat is mijn favorite quote
    I am the Master of my fate
    I am the Captain of my soul

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul