• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. “Never leave that till tomorrow,” he said, “Which you can do today.” This is the man who discovered electricity. You’d think more of us would listen to what he had to say.
    I don’t know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I’d say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure. Fear of pain. Fear of rejection. Sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you’re wrong? What if you make a mistake you can’t undo?

The early bird catches the worm; a stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we haven't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to ‘seize the day'.
    Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore, until we finally understand for ourselves like Benjamin Franklin meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping. And that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

~ Another day, another dream - Millionaire, by Mimi Soya

~ As long as hope lives inside - Stars, by Destine

Inspiration can hit you any time

Oh, geweldig, ik hou van citaten en gedichten! (:

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    -Einstein

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
    - Nietzsche

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”
    -Buddha

“Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.”
    - Van Gogh

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
    - Oscar Wilde

Ik heb trouwens hier een verzameling van quotes, voor mensen die geïnteresseerd zijn.
    Oh en ik wil ook nog dit gedicht met jullie delen, omdat ik het geweldig vind (:

I'm Nobody! Who are you?
    Are you – Nobody – too?
    Then there's a pair of us!
    Don't tell! they'd advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
    How public – like a Frog –
    To tell one's name – the livelong June –
    To an admiring Bog!

- Emily Dickinson

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

I've always been a daydreamer.
    Sean Combs

Real eyes realize real lies.

One day, I want to honestly say.
    'I made it.'

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

Strange how you can be living your dreams and your nightmares at the very same time

“The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” Eminem

“Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.” — Eminem.

“Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” — Jay-Z
    (originally said by Biggie in a conversation they had, i think."

“Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life every time you choose. But maybe you won't know for twenty years. And you'll never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce. And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. Even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years, for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone or something to make it all right. And it never comes or it seems to but doesn't really. And so you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope for something good to come along. Something to make you feel connected, to make you feel whole, to make you feel loved.”

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Oeh, mijn topics.

help

"Plaese, don't stop talking i need your voice to find my way home."

Years of love have been forgot. In the hatred of a minute. - Edgar Allan Poe

"I see what it's like for day and night; never together, cause they see things in a different light." - You & I, One Direction.

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

The thing is about happiness that it is on the other side of fair, you always need to get pass that line of fair to reach happiness.

"Repeat after me, I am free"

It's very important for you to believe that you are the one

xrapuniall schreef:
    The thing is about happiness that it is on the other side of fair, you always need to get pass that line of fair to reach happiness.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'