• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

- Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it. Together we will make it forever.

- All this pain, take this life and make it yours. All this hate take your heart and let it love again. You will survive it somehow.

- Your dick belongs in your pants, not in your personality.

- You’ve got enemies? Good. That means you’ve actually stood up for something in your life – Eminem

- Life: ‘Why do people love me but hate you?’. Death: ‘Because you’re a beautiful lie, and I’m a painful truth.’

The odds are néver in our favor.

Mijn topics.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies,” said Jojen. “The man who never reads lives only one.”
    - George R. R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons, Bran (III)

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.

- No storm is so bad that you can't learn something from it. You can grown in a storm. You can thrive. Rain cleans the air.

- Minority is about being an individual. It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life.

- Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 nov 2013 - 17:25 ]

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Mijn topics.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Imagines schreef:
    Urgh, ik wil echt mijn profiel weer aanpassen met dit tekstje erop; ben alleen super slecht in aanpassen haha :').

I like drinking tea alone, and reading alone.
    I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
    It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
    I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
    But when I see a mother with her child;
    A girl with her lover;
    Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
    I realize that even though I like being alone
    I don’t fancy being lonely.

Wanneer ga je je profiel aanpassen ? Aangezien je daar al hulp mee kreeg enzo.
    Zou ik anders dit tekstje mogen gebruiken voor als ik dat zou willen ooit.
    Vind 'm echt heel mooi, en ook al is het gewoon vrij van internet, jij bent wel diegene
    die hem gevonden heeft dus ik dacht het is wel zo beleefd om te vragen.
    Sorry als dit als een bump word gezien.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 dec 2013 - 21:35 ]

Imagines schreef:
    Yay! Mijn topics.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Pluviophile schreef:
    My topics! I like these kind of things. :Y)

“There is a twilight zone in our hearts that we ourselves cannot see. Even when we know quite a lot about ourselves-our gifts and weaknesses, our ambitions and aspirations, our motives and our drives-large parts of ourselves remain in the shadow of consciousness. This is a very good thing. We will always remain partially hidden to ourselves. Other people, especially those who love us, can often see our twilight zones better than we ourselves can. The way we are seen and understood by others is different from the way we see and understand ourselves. We will never fully know the significance of our presence in the lives of our friends. That's a grace, a grace that calls us not only to humility, but to a deep trust in those who love us. It is the twilight zones of our hearts where true friendships are born.” - Henri J.M. Nouwen

Wauw, deze is prachtig.

Mijn topic

Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

You can't change the wind, but you can set your sails - Billie Joe Armstrong

nothing is true, everything is permitted.

'The season may pass but the dream doesn't die.'
    - The Killers

Het ding met lyrics is, ik vind echt super vaak zinnen mooi, maar als je ze los ziet en het liedje niet kent zijn ze vaak niet zo 'wow'.

Anyway super leuk topic ;]

effort never betrays you

Mijn topics.:Y)

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki