• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

night thinking, day dreaming

Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Music heals everything

Heaven is a place on earth with you

[ bericht aangepast op 23 dec 2013 - 5:20 ]

It's very important for you to believe that you are the one

Mijn Topics :Y)

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Mijn topics. (:

Do what people say you can't.

"If you really love someone that much, even when things look hopeless, you can't give up." —Suguha

I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret. - Kirito

Truth resist simplicity.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'How long is forever?'
    'Sometimes, just one second.'

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

“I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them.”
    — Uma Thurman

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

they come, they go

"There comes a time when the world no longer needs heroes. And then the true hero knows to walk away." - Michael Grant, Lies

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

What Suzie says of Suzan, says more of Suzie then of Suzan

It's very important for you to believe that you are the one

mt...ilovequotes

The thing you do mean something to people -Ncis

AIaska schreef:
    Yay! Mijn topics.

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.