• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

Walt schreef:
    OMG, mon topics.

“To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

I believe in second chances, I just don't think everyone deserves them.

Out of sight, out of mind is a quote for people who doesn't believe in real friendship. - Ik weet niet meer wie (':

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

May it be a light for you, in dark places, when all other lights go out- Galadriel

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we are wearing sunglasses. - Elwood Blues

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2014 - 20:24 ]

I dress to kill, but tastefully

"And being here without you
    Is like I'm waking up to
    Only half a blue sky
    Kinda there - but not quite
    I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
    I'm half a heart without you"
    - Half a Heart, One Direction.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 jan 2014 - 13:56 ]

they come, they go

MT! c:

Normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

"The sky is so tragically beautiful, a graveyard of stars."

"When you have PTSD, it has to get better. You have already been through the worst."

"If anyone tells you, you can’t do something, they’re wrong. Like people used to say the sky’s the limit, then someone went to the fucking moon. It’s also nice to remember that nothing worth while ever came easy and nothing easy is ever really worth while either. So don’t call something a problem, call it a challenge."

“I love the sound of words, the feel of them, the flow of them. I love the challenge of finding just that perfect combination of words to describe a curl of the lip, a tilt of the chin, a change in the atmosphere. Done well, novel-writing can combine lyricism with practicality in a way that makes one think of grand tapestries, both functional and beautiful. Fifty years from now, I imagine I’ll still be questing after just that right combination of words.” Lauren Willig

“But I don’t want comfort. I want poetry. I want danger. I want freedom. I want sin.” Aldous Huxley

"Everything has to end some time, otherwise nothing would ever get started." Doctor who

"There's this great lesson to 'Beauty and the beast'. That a thing must be loved before it can become loveable" GK Chesterson

"We're all stories in the end." Doctor who

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
    - Marilyn Monroe

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
    - John Lennon

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.”
    - Jim Morrison

[ bericht aangepast op 28 jan 2014 - 16:14 ]

26 - 02 - '16

“I'm not afraid to compete. It's just the opposite. Don't you see that? I'm afraid I will compete — that's what scares me. That's why I quit the Theatre Department. Just because I'm so horribly conditioned to accept everybody else's values, and just because I like applause and people to rave about me, doesn't make it right. I'm ashamed of it. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody. I'm sick of myself and everybody else that wants to make some kind of a splash.” - J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Say goodbye to the pain of the past. We don't have to feel it anymore
    (Er zijn vast mensen die kunnen raden waar dit van is)

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

SPECS schreef:
    Even in the darkest of times, happines can be found whenif one only remembers to turn on the light.

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

The past is the future and the future is the past. There is no such thing as death and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Geloof het of niet, maar dit werd gezegd door The Cleverbot.

help

Gomenasai schreef:

N'awh die gif is echt mooi! Het past echt bij me, ik ben altijd al 'anders' geweest dan 'de rest'. Had altijd een andere mening en sorry het klinkt opschepperig had meer levenservaring dan anderen uit mijn klas, daardoor ben ik emotioneel al verder dan gemiddeld iemand van mijn leeftijd heeft.
    Haha heel levensverhaal enz.

Yoda schreef:
    "It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose."

"Fairy tales are more than real. Not because they tell us dragons exist, but rather that they can be beaten."

N'awhh ook al zo mooi! Gewoon echt waar!

Gomnesai schreef:
    - You’ve got enemies? Good. That means you’ve actually stood up for something in your life – Eminem

Yeah that's the spirit! Sorry voor mijn enthousiasme maar ik krijg hier echt een boost liefde en respect voor mezelf van. (:

Ik ben zoo blij dat ik dit topic heb gevonden!

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

"The past was so much better then the future will be." Could be, but remember that the future is all past and present. If those are good, there's a great chance futur will be good as well.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

'You miserable slug! You think you could talk your way out of this? You betrayed me!'
    - Carrie Fisher

'There is stil something that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody. Everybody.'
    - Elwood Blues

I dress to kill, but tastefully