• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything . . . affects everything.”

Everything... affects everything

'There is a reason for each of us to be born. We just have to find that reason'

'In every job that must be done, there's an element of fun. You have to find it and the job is a game' - Mary Poppins

'Giving up doesn't Always mean that you're weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go'

There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character! ~ Hatchet-face

*It is always darkest just before the dawn.
    *If you don't understand my silence, how will you understand my words?
    -*If someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
    *The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.

Het zou echt leuk zijn als dit topic wat actiever werd, ik houd enorm van quotes!

"Die Erinnerung ist das einzige Paradies, aus dem wir nicht vertrieben werden können."

Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change

Mijn topics! :D
    Een stukje lyrics die ik wel mooi vond, alleen klinkt het gezongen natuurlijk mooier (:

"They'll try to take your pride, try to take your soul
    They"ll try to take all the controll
    They'll look you in the eyes, fill you full of lies
    Believe me, they're gonna try"

May StarClan light your path.

Mijn topics :3
    (Laat en idc)

wat was dit ookalweer

"She believed she could, so she did." (H)

I'm living a charmed life. ~ Rainbow Rowell

"So I learned to hold my tongue an to turn my features into an indifferent mask so that no one could ever read my thoughts." - Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games)

Hamartia

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?"

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

Life is like riding a bicycle; to keep your balance you must keep moving on.

Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up.

Spoiler alert: you will save yourself

''So I’ll continue to continue to pretend
    My life will never end
    And flowers never bend
    With the rainfall''

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

sometimes to move forward, you need to leave a part of yourself behind.

you're cold and I burn, I guess I'll never learn

''I'd rather be an idiot then losing you.'' - Patrick Star

May StarClan light your path.

Mieeep, mijn topics.

“A cut cannot heal, unless you leave it alone. I'll open mine daily, leaving bones exposed.”

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Yoku schreef:
    Yay! Mijn topics.