• Hier kan je mooie quotes, (stukjes uit) lyrics, gedichten etc. plaatsen, zelf vind ik het altijd leuk en mooi om te lezen.
    En het is ook altijd heel erg inspirerend soms laat het me het zelfs aan het denken zetten. Plaatjes of gifs mogen ook.
    Geen idee als veel mensen hier interesse in zouden hebben. Maar ik waag een poging c:

Alles wat je hier plaatst is openbaar, en mag iedereen dus gebruiken voor op zijn of haar profiel,
    als je dat niet wilt kan je het beter niet plaatsen of aangeven.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2014 - 22:04 ]

ik ga maar niet dit hele topic volspammen, haha.

There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s a lot wrong with the world you live in. ~ Chris Colfer

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

'De welsprekendheid is dood. Wie haar opgraaft pleegt necrofiliteit en is een psychopaat.'
    Ik hou van die quote.
    Je kunt 'de welsprekendheid' ook wel vervangen door 'Quizlet.' Het is zo dood hier (Klaag, mopper)

I dress to kill, but tastefully

"Nobody's gonna love you if
    You can't display a way to capture this
    Nobody's gonna hold your hand
    And guide you through
    No it's up for you to understand
    Nobody's gonna feel your pain
    When all is done
    And it's time for you to walk away
    So when you have today
    You should say all that you have to say"

- Sleeping With Sirens, Roger Rabbit

[ bericht aangepast op 14 maart 2014 - 17:19 ]

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

Mijn topcis.

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Hier ben ik weer! :$
    Ik heb al de hele avond zitten zoeken, maar vond niet wat ik echt wou. Misschien kan een van jullie me helpen? Dat zou in ieder geval heel erg lief zijn! :)
    Ik zoek dus een quote/gedicht/.. over vuur of draken. Het is iets wat moet passen bij de verwoesting en wanhoop die een draak achterlaat, nadat hij een stad heeft aangevallen.
    Ikzelf vind maar niets echt perfect goed, dus misschien weten jullie wat? Het zou me in ieder geval enorm helpen!
    Het mag zowel Engels als Nederlands zijn, hoor! Zolang het maar goed klinkt! (:

“To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

@Aquata zijn deze misschien wat?
    The walls kept tumbling down
    In the city that we love
    Great clouds roll over the hills
    Bringing darkness from above

Flames – they licked the walls
    Tenderly they turned to dust all that I adore

Things we lost to the flames
    Things we'll never see again
    All that we've amassed
    Sits before us, shattered into ash

It's very important for you to believe that you are the one

Super, bedankt!!!
    Hier kan ik wel wat mee ;3

“To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

"Someone doesn’t like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade, or that promotion you wanted? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think, ‘Damn, I have it good.’" - Gerard Way

effort never betrays you

x What makes you different, Makes your beautiful
    x Let the music heal your soul!
    x You can close your eyes for things you don't wanna see, but you can't close your heart for things you won't feel

vecht niet voor iets dat niet voor jou vecht.

Steveo schreef:
    "Someone doesn’t like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade, or that promotion you wanted? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think, ‘Damn, I have it good.’" - Gerard Way

Deze is heel mooi!

26 - 02 - '16

Ik vind deze echt heel mooi:

“When you don’t fit in, you become superhuman. You can feel everyone else’s eyes on you, stuck like Velcro. You can hear a whisper about you from a mile away. You can disappear, even when it looks like you’re still standing right there. You can scream, and nobody hears a sound.
    You become the mutant who fell into the vat of acid, the Joker who can’t remove his mask, the bionic man who’s missing all his limbs and none of his heart.
    You are the thing that used to be normal, but that was so long ago, you can’t even remember what it was like.”
    -Jodi Picoult

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Quizlet heeft dit ook nodig voor de moderators voor bij de waarschuwingen :Y)

Internet heeft coole gifs!

[ bericht aangepast op 21 maart 2014 - 15:09 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

I can't live without you now, oh, I can't even live with myself.

- Sleeping With Sirens, Stomach Tied In Knots

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

"Live on coffee and flowers. Try not to worry what the weather will be."
    -Matt Berninger

"Draw a monster. Why is it a monster?"
    -Daughter by Janice Lee

"I have lived in my body for years and still need maps and lights to find my way to how I feel."
    -Michelle K., Body of Maps

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity."
    -Edvard Munch

everything you're running away from is in your head, darling.