• Omdat die 'i' in de usernames toch vervelend bleek te zijn en ik dat in mijn vorige (opheIiac) had, besloot ik mijn username maar weer eens te veranderen. :] Ik twijfelde tussen deze en teruggaan naar Macabre, maar dat laatste kon altijd nog - binnenkort zien jullie Macabre weer, though. c:

Dussss OpheIiac > Occult

The occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret') is "knowledge of the hidden".In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practising occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences.

It also describes a number of magical organizations or orders, the teachings and practices taught by them, and to a large body of current and historical literature and spiritual philosophy related to this subject.
    Occultism is the study of occult practices, including (but not limited to) magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, astrology, spiritualism, and divination.

En wat makkelijker, volgens urban dictionary :'D
    1. Having to do with parnanormal or metaphysical activity and/or phenomena

2. The unseen; hidden

3. Understanding and practice of sacred knowledge possesed only by those worthy of it

[ bericht aangepast op 18 feb 2014 - 16:50 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

I like it! c;

26 - 02 - '16

Gaaf. ^^ Eigenlijk vind ik het best verrassend dat daar nog geen i voor nodig was. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    Gaaf. ^^ Eigenlijk vind ik het best verrassend dat daar nog geen i voor nodig was. :'D

Haha, ja, ik ook. o.o Ik dacht echt dat 'ie al bezet zal zijn.

Nicee!

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Ik vind hem echt leuk en heel passend bij jou op een of andere vreemde manier.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Mooie naam. (:

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Horizons schreef:
    Ik vind hem echt leuk en heel passend bij jou op een of andere vreemde manier.

Hahaha aw, bedankt iedereeen *O*