• Hi, everyone!
    I don't know much Dutch, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm from Australia, but I've been studying in Norway, and I met a Dutch girl and now we're thinking of moving in together in Nederlands. She suggested that I should get a Quizlet account, and here I am.
    Any help with Dutch would be so appreciated, and I'd be happy to help anyone with English, if they'd like me to.

I love to play drums and make electronic music on my laptop, as well as write lyrics and stories, and even sometimes poems.

So, that's a little bit about me. I hope to get to know you all, and your language soon enough!

Btw, to everyone that has noticed and commented on my pic of Gerard Way, thank you! I love him, his band (R.I.P), his comics, his family (they're all so cute!), and everything about him. He is a total inspiration to me and it was an amazing introduction to this site to have a bunch of people react to the photo how they did, and it made me feel like those people are on my wavelength, and made me feel instantly welcome.

xx

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2014 - 9:14 ]

My idols are anchors

Welcome!

I know some more English users. Finley for example or Escritura

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2014 - 9:03 ]

26 - 02 - '16

Oh cool, thanks! I don't quite know what I'm doing when I'm on here sometimes... haha

My idols are anchors

Welcome to Quizlet.. My engilsh is not so good.. :)

Leef de dag, zoals je nooit hebt geleefd.

Welcome here!
    And indeed, Finley and Escritura are English, too. I think Finley comes from England and Escritura from the Netherlands, but she lives in England right now (:

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Welcome c: And MCR is amazing ^^

Lacville schreef:
    Welcome here!
    And indeed, Finley and Escritura are English, too. I think Finley comes from England and Escritura from the Netherlands, but she lives in England right now (:

This ^^

Wie durft te verdwalen, zal nieuwe wegen vinden!

Welcome here. Hopefully you'll have a lot of fun with your Quizlet account. (:

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Welcome!!
    There are more English people here, but Rok already mentioned them, so I won't repeat it, hahaha.

If you need help with Dutch, many users (myself included) will be glad to help you, I bet. I hope you will enjoy Quizlet as much as everyone else does. (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Hi, I'm orginally from Northampton so I know how difficult it can be.
    Welcome here!

Btw, gotta love Gerard Way ^^

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Well hi!
    Hope you'll find your way soon! Pretty sure you will. There are many users who'll be glad help you out (:

Hamartia

Welcome :Y)

Welcome at Quizlet! I am going to study English nexy year, so if you want to talk to someone, just send me a message. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2014 - 16:46 ]

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Welcome!

McBride schreef:
    Welcome!!
    There are more English people here, but Roku already mentioned them, so I won't repeat it, hahaha.

If you need help with Dutch, many users (myself included) will be glad to help you, I bet. I hope you will enjoy Quizlet as much as everyone else does. (:

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Mulleroni schreef:
    Welcome here. Hopefully you'll have a lot of fun with your Quizlet account. (:

The universal language of art.