• Hi, everyone!
    I don't know much Dutch, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm from Australia, but I've been studying in Norway, and I met a Dutch girl and now we're thinking of moving in together in Nederlands. She suggested that I should get a Quizlet account, and here I am.
    Any help with Dutch would be so appreciated, and I'd be happy to help anyone with English, if they'd like me to.

I love to play drums and make electronic music on my laptop, as well as write lyrics and stories, and even sometimes poems.

So, that's a little bit about me. I hope to get to know you all, and your language soon enough!

Btw, to everyone that has noticed and commented on my pic of Gerard Way, thank you! I love him, his band (R.I.P), his comics, his family (they're all so cute!), and everything about him. He is a total inspiration to me and it was an amazing introduction to this site to have a bunch of people react to the photo how they did, and it made me feel like those people are on my wavelength, and made me feel instantly welcome.

xx

[ bericht aangepast op 20 april 2014 - 9:14 ]

My idols are anchors

Thanks guys! And cheers for pointing out the resident English speakers :P

My idols are anchors