• De laatste drie waren:

    • Behati
    • Bourne
    • Tolkien


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Declan


    -

    Kings


    16 - 09 - '17

    Moeilijk... Kings denk ik dan toch


    Ich liebe dich 27.12.23

    Philocalist.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    C0BAIN schreef:
    Philocalist.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Lucamias


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Aswium.


    Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

    Daoine schreef:
    Aswium.


    May StarClan light your path.

    Daione


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Squirrelpaw.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Helianthus schreef:
    Squirrelpaw.


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Espada.


    " icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

    Helianthus.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Espada.


    Normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

    Ladris


    I'm not perfect, but I'm glad because perfect is boring