Eddie - eddiefohnen - 4 juni | 12
    Julia - Ashtonator - 25 september | 13
    Crystal - Lashtons - 25 november | 12

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juli 2014 - 21:55 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hoodings schreef:
    (...)
    WANKEN WANKEN WANKEN WANKEN.
    Een jongen ging aan mij vertellen dat hij zijn record wanken ging verbeteren en dat hij er hulp bij nodig had. (wbw)

OH MY GOD EVA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

''when i was in kindergarten i had this babysitter who cooked the best steak i’d ever had and i’d always ask what it was and she said “people” every time and i’d laugh and ask what it really was and she’d just reply “people” and i found out in first grade that she got arrested and was sentenced to 50 years-life in prison

and that’s the story about how my babysitter was basically hannibal lecter and i was will graham for a whole year''

Danmarks Dynamite.

IK VIND DIT ZO LIEF HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Michael remembers when Harry kissed him. They were in London (again) at the same time as all of the members of One Direction (which was a modern day miracle considering their schedules) and met up at a pub to reunite.

Michael doesn’t remember why Harry kissed him or how it even got to that point but he remembers feeling Harry presses his lips against his own (a little sloppily, might he add) and thinking ‘Oh my god, ohmyfuckinggod Harry fucking Styles oh myfuck’.

He remembers thinking that kissing Harry was great and he that he liked Harry a lot, but he didn’t get that feeling in his gut like he did whenever Calum kissed him.

Latukka schreef:
    ''when i was in kindergarten i had this babysitter who cooked the best steak i’d ever had and i’d always ask what it was and she said “people” every time and i’d laugh and ask what it really was and she’d just reply “people” and i found out in first grade that she got arrested and was sentenced to 50 years-life in prison

and that’s the story about how my babysitter was basically hannibal lecter and i was will graham for a whole year''

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA WAAROM LACH IK ZO HARD AKLFJWOSEIFACKL.

:Y)

Danmarks Dynamite.

ilovelashton schreef:
    (...)

OH MY GOD EVA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

En toen ging ik heel sexy tegen hem praten en hij zo 11, 12 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Toen noemde mijn beste vriendin me fixertje eef en toen was het over. (joehoe)

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ik wil 69 badges. (wbw) :Y)

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Hoodings schreef:
    (...)
    En toen ging ik heel sexy tegen hem praten en hij zo 11, 12 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Toen noemde mijn beste vriendin me fixertje eef en toen was het over. (joehoe)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GEWELDIG.

Hoodings schreef:
    Ik wil 69 badges. (wbw) :Y)

Wat jammer dat -dat niet kan, eigenlijk, hahahaha.

Alsof je denkt van: 'Ah laat ik mezelf vanavond eens af gaan trekken. Maar dan, dan ga ik een record afrtrekken doen. En dan ga ik voor de twaalf keer. Nou, dat wordt leuk, al me sperma weg.'

Danmarks Dynamite.

Verdomme, ik ben blij met mijn icon maar dat kreng aan de zijkant stoort me als een malle.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Latukka schreef:
    Alsof je denkt van: 'Ah laat ik mezelf vanavond eens af gaan trekken. Maar dan, dan ga ik een record afrtrekken doen. En dan ga ik voor de twaalf keer. Nou, dat wordt leuk, al me sperma weg.'

hahahahahahahah. omg.

Latukka schreef:
    Verdomme, ik ben blij met mijn icon maar dat kreng aan de zijkant stoort me als een malle.

AKLFJSLKFJ HAHAHAHAAH. Waarom lach ik toch overal om tijdens middernacht, lol.

IK HEB EEN LEUK IDEE VOOR EEN VERHAAL EN IDK.
    DEMI WAAR BEN JE?!!!!!!????

ilovelashton schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GEWELDIG.

Ik ben geweldig.