• .. en dit was de laatste. (cat)

ars moriendi

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

'Your happy ending may not be what you expect. That's what will make it so special.' ~ Mary Margaret

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

I dress to kill, but tastefully

'Your happy ending may not be what you expect. That's what will make it so special.' ~ Mary Margaret

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

You can't touch music but music touch you