• Ik was de laatste :')

    Bekend

    Onbekend.


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Bekend.

    [ bericht aangepast op 1 sep 2014 - 0:21 ]


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Famousss


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Bekend.


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    Onbekend.


    You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

    bekend


    -

    Bekend.


    You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

    Bekend (:


    "It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

    Bekend!


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Bekend.


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend


    There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character! ~ Hatchet-face

    Onbekend.


    You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

    Bekend.


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."