• Wil je graag een nieuw profiel maar loop je vast met de layout? Wij willen je graag helpen.
    Het enige wat je hoeft te doen is de onderstaande vragenlijst in te vullen en dan gaan wij voor je aan de slag.
    Wij zullen de profielen in deze story plaatsen.

• Wil je foto's, afbeeldingen, etc. op je profiel? Zoja, welke? •
    • Aan welke sfeer voor je profiel zat je te denken? •
    • Zijn er teksten, quotes of dingen over jou die op je profiel moeten komen? Zoja, welke? •
    • Moeten er eventueel linkjes op je profiel naar eventueel een story of blog? Zoja, welke? •
    • Zijn er nog andere bijzonderheden voor je profiel? •

Vragen kunnen altijd gesteld worden aan Sobremesa & Mangata

-

Mt.

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Het liefst iets met paarden, een gifje en een foto ofzo. Graag drie foto's ^^ Elke foto het liefst iets met paarden, en dan het liefste dressuur en/of loslopende paarden
    Nja, iets met paarden, het liefst niet al te triest, gewoon een redelijk vrolijk, maar toch serieus profiel ^^
    • Zijn er teksten, quotes of dingen over jou die op je profiel moeten komen? Zoja, welke? •

Equestrians need to have the concentration and ability to judge distance like a golfer, the strength and stamina of a hockey player, and the artistic flow and ability to make a hard thing look easy and elegant like a ballerina.

Practice like you've never won, perform like you've never won

There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse

Horsemanship is the one art for which it seems one needs only practice. However, practice without true principles is nothing other than routine, the fruit of which is a strained and unsure execution, a false diamond which dazzles semi-connoisseurs often more impressed by the accomplishments of the horse than the merit of the horseman.

If you learn a horse something with screaming, it'll never understand your whispering

I have a learning problem I’m useless at maths wen my teacher asks me a maths problem I say something totally wrong and my class mates laugh at me and I want to burst out crying but I just think to myself I can’t do school work but give me a horse and I will teach you something. My class mates that laugh at me wouldn’t even know how to get on a horse.

Not everyone can hear the silent language between a horse and rider, not everyone can trust their life with a 1200 lb animal, and not everyone has the guts, blood, sweat, tears, and dedication needed to be a part of this world. But equestrians are no ordinary people and horses are no ordinary animals. The only ones who truly understand this world are the ones who are a part of it.

Jullie zijn redelijk vrij in de keuze, al wil ik de laatste en de eerste sowieso er in, als jullie nog leukere/mooiere kunnen vinden mag je die natuurlijk ook gebruiken ^^ Het aantal wat er uiteindelijk op komt maakt niet uit (:

• Moeten er eventueel linkjes op je profiel naar eventueel een story of blog? Zoja, welke? •
    Graag wil ik al onze spammertjes verwerkt hebben in een zinnetje (: Een spammer per woord dus, de zin weet ik nu eigenlijk niet echt goed welke maar iets liefs ofzo, in het engels als het kan (:
    Ja, hij moet net zo awesome zijn als ik ben #Dealwithit (cool)

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2015 - 17:19 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

MT

So close to reaching that famous happy end, Almost believing this was not pretend.

Even een Mijn Topics, voor als ik ooit weer eens niet tevreden ben met mijn profiel (:

I don't know if life is greater than death — but love was more than either

Mt, voor als ik het ooit nodig heb :')

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Nevermind.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 feb 2015 - 15:28 ]

I don't know if life is greater than death — but love was more than either

Quivers schreef:
    Guys, ik wil graag een nieuw profiel, maar ik heb totaal geen voorkeuren. Het enige wat ik wil zijn columns en zwart-wit afbeeldingen, verder laat ik jullie volledig de vrije loop.
    Ik weet zelf namelijk echt niks, dus ik hoof dat jullie me kunnen helpen <'3

Heb je nog bepaalde tekstjes/quotes die je erop wilt?

-

Goya:

• • •
    "Not everyone can hear the silent language between a horse and rider, not everyone can trust their life with a 1200 lb animal, and not everyone has the guts, blood, sweat, tears, and dedication needed to be a part of this world. But equestrians are no ordinary people and horses are no ordinary animals. The only ones who truly understand this world are the ones who are a part of it"
    • • •

• • •
    "Equestrians need to have the concentration and ability to judge distance like a golfer, the strength and stamina of a hockey player, and the artistic flow and ability to make a hard thing look easy and elegant like a ballerina"
    • • •

• • •
    "I have a learning problem I’m useless at maths wen my teacher asks me a maths problem I say something totally wrong and my class mates laugh at me and I want to burst out crying but I just think to myself I can’t do school work but give me a horse and I will teach you something. My class mates that laugh at me wouldn’t even know how to get on a horse"
    • • •

• • •
    "Horsemanship is the one art for which it seems one needs only practice. However, practice without true principles is nothing other than routine, the fruit of which is a strained and unsure execution, a false diamond which dazzles semi-connoisseurs often more impressed by the accomplishments of the horse than the merit of the horseman"
    • • •

-

Mangata schreef:
    Goya:

• • •
    "Not everyone can hear the silent language between a horse and rider, not everyone can trust their life with a 1200 lb animal, and not everyone has the guts, blood, sweat, tears, and dedication needed to be a part of this world. But equestrians are no ordinary people and horses are no ordinary animals. The only ones who truly understand this world are the ones who are a part of it"
    • • •

• • •
    "Equestrians need to have the concentration and ability to judge distance like a golfer, the strength and stamina of a hockey player, and the artistic flow and ability to make a hard thing look easy and elegant like a ballerina"
    • • •

• • •
    "I have a learning problem I’m useless at maths wen my teacher asks me a maths problem I say something totally wrong and my class mates laugh at me and I want to burst out crying but I just think to myself I can’t do school work but give me a horse and I will teach you something. My class mates that laugh at me wouldn’t even know how to get on a horse"
    • • •

• • •
    "Horsemanship is the one art for which it seems one needs only practice. However, practice without true principles is nothing other than routine, the fruit of which is a strained and unsure execution, a false diamond which dazzles semi-connoisseurs often more impressed by the accomplishments of the horse than the merit of the horseman"
    • • •

Thnxx! (flower)(K)
    Hij kan alleen ook nu maar 3 afbeeldingen doen op je profiel, dus ik heb de derde weggehaald. Maar heeeel erg bedankt Henk!Ilona zei dat ze ook bezig was, dik of dat een ander was of dat jullie samen aan deze werkten? Want anders bekijk ik die als ze 'm af heeft ook even en kies ik dan ^^ (flower)

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Thnxx! (flower)(K)
    Hij kan alleen ook nu maar 3 afbeeldingen doen op je profiel, dus ik heb de derde weggehaald. Maar heeeel erg bedankt Henk!Ilona zei dat ze ook bezig was, dik of dat een ander was of dat jullie samen aan deze werkten? Want anders bekijk ik die als ze 'm af heeft ook even en kies ik dan ^^ (flower)

Ja. Dat is wel slim om te doen. Ik heb eigenlijk een mix gemaakt tussen die van mij en Ilona. Maar je moet die van Ilona ook maar even kijken want die is heel mooi (:

-

Mangata schreef:
    (...)

Ja. Dat is wel slim om te doen. Ik heb eigenlijk een mix gemaakt tussen die van mij en Ilona. Maar je moet die van Ilona ook maar even kijken want die is heel mooi (:

Okii ^^

MT, voor t geval dat (:

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Yup, I want :Y)
    - Deze, 'cos the quote is awesome.
    - Deze, just because <3
    - And another one of my love :')

Eh... Een beetje ouderwets, misschien een beetje triest.

Because even the greatest heroes, were once small.

Because he's my hero

I don't want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from.

Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend.

I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not.

De spammers onder een spoiler knop. Ook moet dit profiel erbij staan
    De eerste quote moet gelinkt zijn met dit plaatje.
    De tweede quote moet gelinkt zijn aan dit plaatje

Nope :Y)

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

het mogen ook andere zijn, maar ze moeten wel te maken hebben met de natuur en in het zwart wit (het liefst gif.)

• Aan welke sfeer voor je profiel zat je te denken? • Warm, maar wel krachtig (het moet zo overkomen als de natuur, hoe je dat ook wilt beschrijven...) en wel serieus.
    Birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.
    - bij de vogel gif als deze niet past, een andere die hierop lijkt.
    I love the silent hour of night,
    for blissful dreams may then arise.
    Revealing to my charmed sight,
    what may not bless my waking eyes.
    - bij die nacht/sterren gif
    The forest has shrunk, and fear has expanded.
    The forests have dwindled, there are less animals now.
    Less courage and less lightning, less beauty;
    And the moon lies bare, deflowered by force and then abandoned.

of
    When you become a raindrop in your mind
    Thunder is the closest friend you may find
    Wind lashed trees, dark clouds, lightning or the dust
    Everything you will bear once you adjust
    - bij de bliksem gif

• Moeten er eventueel linkjes op je profiel naar eventueel een story of blog? Zoja, welke? • De spammers, deze mensen: ParaxSiempre x iCaylen x McKagan x Multiply x slapen x Laleah, deze blogs: Advertisement ~ Homies ~ Goals. T mag heel bescheiden erin worden verwerkt. Dus in een in, of gwn kruisjes met een linkje naar de blogs, etc. De zin moet dan wel iets te maken hebben met de natuur, warmte en veiligheid of vrijheid (:
    5 Seconds of Summer x Coldplay x The Fray x Sam Smith x The 1975 x Green Day x Nirvana x Ed Sheeran x Bastille x Chef'special x Imagine Dragon
    • • •
    Pretty Little Liars x Suits x The Vampire Diaries x New Girl x Orange Is The New Black x Modern Family x How I Met Your Mother x American Horror Story
    • • •
    Grease x Love Actually x Disney x Titanic x Avatar
    • • •
    Tyler Oakley x Shane Dawson x Smosh x Jacksgap x Alfie Deyes x ThatcherJoe x Troye Sivan x Connor Franta x Pentatonix x The Janoskians
    • • •
    Harry Potter x The Hunger Games x Paper Towns x The Fault In Our Stars x Looking for Alaska x Divergent x The Inheritance Cycle x Chronicles of Ancient Darkness x The Chronicles of Narnia x The Maze Runner
    • • •
    Dylan O'Brien x Luke R. Hemmings x Michael G. Clifford x Calum T. Hood x Ashton F. Irwin x Niall J. Horan x Liam J. Payne x Harry E. Styles x Louis W. Tomlinson x Zayn J. Malik x Ian Harding x Liam Hemsworth x Josh Hutcherson x Paul Wesley x Orlando Bloom x Darren Chris x Connor Franta x Joe Sugg x Theo James x Ansel Elgort x Thomas B. Sangster
    • • •
    Beyoncé x Angelina Jolie x Shailene Woodley x Chloë Grace Moretz x Natalie Dormer x Emma Watson x Jennifer Lawrence x Lily Collins x

deze fandoms onder onder een spoiler ook ergens (:
    + de definitie van Cynefin.

Super bedankt alvast, ik hoop dat het haalbaar is voor jullie (: !

[ bericht aangepast op 19 feb 2015 - 23:54 ]

I just caught the wave in your eyes