• Beoordeel de username, signature en profielfoto in één.
    Alles wat je ziet in de foto.

Dus eigenlijk hoe de user "uitstraalt" :Y)

Enjoyyy.

Mijn naam is trouwens mijn voornaam maar dan omgekeerd.

You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

I wanna be a wizard!

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

[ bericht aangepast op 31 aug 2015 - 19:12 ]

Stop Wishing. Start Doing.

There is the great lesson of 'Beauty and the Beast,' that a thing must be loved before it is lovable.

What would Emma do?

take me back to the basics and the simple life

There is the great lesson of 'Beauty and the Beast,' that a thing must be loved before it is lovable.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt