• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

[ bericht aangepast op 28 juli 2015 - 14:59 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Conaway schreef:
    Ik zoek nog een beste vriendin voor Skylar, want ze heeft bijna alleen maar negatieve relaties tot nu toe. ;x
    En een male best friend voor Navid.

En ik meld alvast dat ik vrijdag op vakantie ga tot de 15e.

Stan misschien?

Bowties were never Cooler

Jane kan wel als beste vriendin evt, moet je even kijken ?

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Hello lovely persons —

Although I am a little late, I am loving the fact that there is an English RPG on Quizlet. Due to the fact that I am in Thailand right now (until the twelfth of August), I was not able to post my character earlier or read the character of the others in the best attention. Therefore I would like to ask all of you: if you think your character can have one of the bonds below with Zachaël, let me know.

I am looking for:
    • An ex—girlfriend he adored, but he broke up with after Amelia died because he was scared to lose her as well. Still, he got feelings for this girl because that never really flew away.
    • A one—night—stand, multiple if possible.
    • A guy best friend, who does not have much contact with Zachaël because of the fact he changed so much.
    • A guy best friend, who still has much contact with Zachaël.
    • A girl best friend, who still has much contact with Zachaël.
    • Someone who he can party with.
    • Someone who he can meet often in the library, preferably the poem section, and who knows about his love for literature (which is kind of a secret so he will not interact openly with that person).

Although I am in a big villa right now, the WiFi connection sucks at all times so I do not know when I will be able to get a look in the topic again.

Love,
    Mirte

* (En ja — ik had dit helemaal net in het Engels geschreven omdat ik dacht dat het chattopic ook helemaal in het Engels zou zijn. Dus ik laat het lekker zo staan omdat ik alles in het Engels beter vind klinken. PUH.)

Spiegelman schreef:
    Hello lovely persons —

Although I am a little late, I am loving the fact that there is an English RPG on Quizlet. Due to the fact that I am in Thailand right now (until the twelfth of August), I was not able to post my character earlier or read the character of the others in the best attention. Therefore I would like to ask all of you: if you think your character can have one of the bonds below with Zachaël, let me know.

I am looking for:
    • An ex—girlfriend he adored, but he broke up with after Amelia died because he was scared to lose her as well. Still, he got feelings for this girl because that never really flew away.

• A guy best friend, who does not have much contact with Zachaël because of the fact he changed so much.
    • Someone who he can meet often in the library, preferably the poem section, and who knows about his love for literature (which is kind of a secret so he will not interact openly with that person).

Although I am in a big villa right now, the WiFi connection sucks at all times so I do not know when I will be able to get a look in the topic again.

Love,
    Mirte

* (En ja — ik had dit helemaal net in het Engels geschreven omdat ik dacht dat het chattopic ook helemaal in het Engels zou zijn. Dus ik laat het lekker zo staan omdat ik alles in het Engels beter vind klinken. PUH.)

Ik heb Kayleigh?

Wow Mirte dat is wel heel formeel :')

Ik heb Jane als een van deze voor je denk ik?

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Spiegelman schreef:
    Hello lovely persons —

I am looking for:

Love,
    Mirte

Ik heb Laila (page 8) voor je, ik denk dat die twee wel zouden klikken. (: Zie maar.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Spiegelman schreef:
    Hello lovely persons —

I am looking for:

Love,
    Mirte

Ik heb Skylar en Navid eventueel voor deze opties?

Tell me about it, stud.

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    (...)

Stan misschien?

Ze verschillen wel heel erg. Misschien dat ze vroeger juist goede vrienden waren, maar wat uit elkaar zijn gegroeid, aangezien ze beiden heel anders zijn geworden?

Blurrierface schreef:
    Jane kan wel als beste vriendin evt, moet je even kijken ?

Ja, dat kan wel, ze passen wel bij elkaar denk ik.

Tell me about it, stud.

Conaway schreef:
    (...)

Ja, dat kan wel, ze passen wel bij elkaar denk ik.

Samen op High School ofzo?

Stan's extra is trouwens wat aangepast

Bowties were never Cooler

Writetopic!

Kan Skylar nog bij de cheerleaders gezet worden? Ze staat er nog niet bij. (:
    En de kamerverdeling van de jongens komt nog zeker? (:

Tell me about it, stud.

Conaway schreef:
    Kan Skylar nog bij de cheerleaders gezet worden? Ze staat er nog niet bij. (:
    En de kamerverdeling van de jongens komt nog zeker? (:

Ja die komt nog ^^ Ik moest de laptop afsluiten dus die maak ik morgen :')

Ik zal proberen om zo snel mogelijk te posten met Miles en Arabella, ik heb immers Wi-Fi hier. c:

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Ik heb Hayden nog open staan voor relaties ;3 (page 12)

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

StarkiIIer schreef:
    Ik heb Hayden nog open staan voor relaties ;3 (page 12)

Heb je misschien een idee voor hem en Arabella/Miles? c:

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "