• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

[ bericht aangepast op 28 juli 2015 - 14:59 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Ikigai schreef:
    R E L A T I E V O O R S T E L L E N K A Y L E I G H
    Kayleigh staat op pagina 7 — Schuin is al afgesproken

Ryder — Good friends and Crush. Note: will get a relationship in the beginning of the RPG
    Character of Ilona — Best friends. Note: Part of the 'bitchy cheerleading trio', together with Kayleigh and Jente's character
    Character of Jente — Very good friends. Note: Part of the 'bitchy cheerleading trio', together with Kayleigh and Ilona's character
    Annabeth — Good friends
    Zachary — Friends and drawing buddies

Jane — I think they wouldn't really be friends nor that they're hate eachother
    Ember — Not the best Friends but Nice to eachother because they're both on the cheerleading team, though I think Kayleigh get's annoyed by her seeking for
          attention
    Miles — Don't really know eachother
    Chelsea — ?
    Bimii — Friends
    Skylar — Kayleigh thinks Skylar is a bit too sweet
    James-Dean — They could be friends
    Alex — Don't really know eachother
    Navid — Friends maybe?
    Wesley — Kayleigh doesn't like him
    Stanislav — Kayleigh thinks he's a creep

Laila — Friends?

Havilliard schreef:
    (...)

Is goed ^^

Potentially more, or not?

Bowties were never Cooler

Ik ga morgen op vakantie en ben dan waarschijnlijk vrijdag weer terug. Ik weet niet in hoeverre ik kan reageren als het speeltopic opent. (:

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    (...)

Potentially more, or not?

Ik houd er niet echt van om liefdesrelaties van te voren al af te spreken :')

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Havilliard schreef:
    (...)

Ik houd er niet echt van om liefdesrelaties van te voren al af te spreken :')

Snap ik, ik ook niet, maar meer of je t erg vind als t zou gebeuren. Daarom possibly

[ bericht aangepast op 1 aug 2015 - 19:28 ]

Blurrierface schreef:
    Yess, Ik denk dat Jane en Skylar vrienden zijn?
    En Navid en Jane eigenlijk ook wel? Hahaha. Of had je nog iets speciaals in gedachten?

Ja, dat is goed! Vind je het goed als Skylar haar biseksualiteit interessant vindt? Dat Skylar beetje bischierig is? Of vind je dat niks?

Ikigai schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb Kayleigh (page 7) voor je?

Kayleigh en Skylar kunnen wel vriendinnen zijn, gezien ze beide cheerleaders zijn? Hoewel Skylar niks van haar 'bitchy act' zou moeten hebben en dat wss botst.
    En ik denk dat Navid ook wel een zwak voor haar zou hebben. Heb jij nog ideeën?

Necessity schreef:
    @Balloo, ik denk dat Cheslea en Wesley wel klikt.

@Conaway, Skylar en Wesley klikt denk ik ook wel, met Navid ben ik nog niet helemaal uit wat voor relatie dat zou worden. Ideeën?

Skylar en Wesley kunnen wel vrienden zijn, hoewel Skylar toch wel een bepaalde angst voor hem zou hebben stiekem, maar dat laat ze niet zien.
    Navid en Skylar zullen niet met elkaar overweg kunnen, dus enemies?

Gunnulfsen schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb Laila voor je? Page 8. (:

Zij en Navid zouden het wel heel goed met elkaar kunnen vinden denk ik. Heb jij een idee?
    Met Skylar minder, aangezien zij een meisjemeisje is en Laila een tomboy. Skylar zou wel aardig tegen haar zijn, maar geen vrienden met haar zijn.

Tell me about it, stud.

@Conaway: Skylar en Kayleigh is prima. Wat betreft Navid.. Ehh.. Misschien goede vrienden en dat hij een zwak voor dr heeft vib ik prima, al krijgen Kayleigh en Ryder wat. Maar misschien kunnen ze ooit een keer (in een dronken bui) iets hebben gehad en dat hij nig steeds een zwak heeft?

Ikigai schreef:
    @Conaway: Skylar en Kayleigh is prima. Wat betreft Navid.. Ehh.. Misschien goede vrienden en dat hij een zwak voor dr heeft vib ik prima, al krijgen Kayleigh en Ryder wat. Maar misschien kunnen ze ooit een keer (in een dronken bui) iets hebben gehad en dat hij nig steeds een zwak heeft?

Ik bedoel ook alleen een zwak als dat hij haar een leuk meisje vind en een zwak heeft voor de bitchy cheerleader types. Niet dat ze een relatie krijgen. Maar dat idee is wel goed (;

Tell me about it, stud.

Conaway schreef:
    (...)

Ik bedoel ook alleen een zwak als dat hij haar een leuk meisje vind en een zwak heeft voor de bitchy cheerleader types. Niet dat ze een relatie krijgen. Maar dat idee is wel goed (;

okee ^^

Ik ga zometeen ook maar eens zo'n lijstje maken. Vanaf morgenmiddag ben ik echter op vakantie zonder laptop dus ik volg alles wel maar post pas zaterdag op z'n vroegst.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Conaway schreef:
    Ja, dat is goed! Vind je het goed als Skylar haar biseksualiteit interessant vindt? Dat Skylar beetje bischierig is? Of vind je dat niks?

Vind ik prima!

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Ikigai >> EthereaI, met een hoofdletter i ipv een l

Stan
    Ryder - Secret buddies. They don't want te be seen together, but enjoy eachothers company from time to time when they spend it together smoking and jamming.
    Jane - She's far too loud and outgoing for his taste. She's too in your face and trying to get attention. He doesn't like it and tries to stay clear of her.
    Margarethe - He despises her. Her snobbish, know-it-all, and hypocritical tendencies make him sick. He's written a few passive agressive songs about her.
    Ember - He percieves her as a blond airhead. She's always too happy and seems only worries with shallow problems. A dumb attention seeker, which he stays away from, but he doesn't really hate her or anything, she's just one of the most shallow people in his eyes.
    Miles - The school hotty. He views him as a marble statue: Beautiful, but cold and untouchable. Eventhough he likes to watch him play his sports, he will never have the guts to take the first step and go up to Miles to talk to him.
    Arabella - Rude loudmouth and pottymouth he doesn't want to have any connection with.
    Chelsea - They can sit in silence together for hours, with nothing but thousands of stars above them and thousands of contemplations in their heads, but once she starts talking and acting up again, he usually shies away from her.
    Bimii - She scares him to death. Her aura of intimidating and angry energy make him stay away as far as he possibly can. He's just afraid she'll hurt him, or will get angry with him.
    Kayleigh - In his opinion she's a shallow bitchy arrogant cheerleader who always throws him dirty looks. Needless to say, they don't like eachother and they avoid eachtother at most costs.
    Skylar - She's a shallow slutty cheerleader. He doesn't like cheerleaders in general, but because Skylar will make people's life miserable, mainly his, when she's miserable, he fears her and dispises her most of all.
    James-Dean - Charming boy, but never up to the same standard as Miles. Also his fearlessness makes him scared for James-Dean's life. Well raised, but he's neutral towards him.
    Alex - Good friend. The two European boys with an affection for the darker side of music. He will never approach Alex on his own, but is always comfortable in his company.
    Navid - Quite a nerd, eventhough he has a hunky body. He's chill to be around, though he'll never be around Navid when other people are. Nivid stands up for him if people pick on him, which makes him very greatful, but also makes him feel guilty for not being able to repay him for it.
    Wesley - Another person he stays away from. Another person he's afraid of and he doesn't want to be around in any case. He knows it's not fair to judge someone on their past, but with Wesley it also seems his present and future and that makes him wary.
    Laila - She's his buddy when he's feeling alone. She's his cuddlebuddy, but once she starts drinking, he doesn't really want to be around her, because he's afraid things'll go the wrong way and he'll loose one of his most highly appreciated friends.
    Zachary - Childish weirdo with anger issues. He doesn't know what to make of him and this makes him stay away from the kid.
    Nova - They're true opposites, but she gave him a chance and they enjoy eachothers company. She's never around when he plays his instruments, but she does inspire his music.

Zoiets? Alles kan nog om als jullie dat willen.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 aug 2015 - 0:01 ]

Laila - relationships
    Page 8.
    In cursive, you'll find my proposals for their friendships. Lemme know if you agree or not. If there is no cursive, I was either too lazy or couldn't come up with anything.

Ryder — Laila has seen Ryder around several times, but can't say she's ever talked to him. I think they'd get along (right?), but they just haven't had the possibility to get to know each other yet.
    Kayleigh — Laila has a thing against the 'typical cheerleader girls', but pretends to like/acts friendly towards Kayleigh.
    Nova — Not quite sure (yet).
    Arabella — They have quite a lot of character traits in common. I guess they'd get along pretty well?
    Zachary — They're friendly towards each other.
    Jane — Jane is about as flirty as Laila is, something she both hates and likes about the girl, because Laila loves attention and hates to share the spotlight. They love to go out together and hit on guys.
    Ember — The typical girly-girl, Laila has never ever tried to contact the girl.
    Miles — She's definitely seen him around and he has sparked up some interest. Seeing how they've both been cheated on, they might be amazing 'I hate love'-drinking buddies/friends/whatevs.
    Chelsea — Laila prefers to not hang out with 'girls like her', although she hardly knows her.
    Bimii — I guess they'd get along as friends.
    Skylar — Not her type at all.
    James-Dean — She's thinks he's pretty cool.
    Alex — They might get along, although I think Laila'd be quite intimidated by him.
    Navid — Laila sees Navid as one of her closest friends. Their studies kinda overlap, maybe they started talking about something school-related and ended up sharing their entire life-stories?
    Wesley — He scares the living shit out of her.
    Stanislav — She loves him like a friend, and she loves hanging out with him - although she hates saying it. She loves to tease him, bully him a little. She never tells others much about their friendship, because she's afraid they'd judge her for it - seeing how her and Stan seem to be so different.
    Margarethe — She's the typical girly-girl Laila detests. They probably ignore each other, but when things get heated they might be quite the bitches towards each other.

Let me know if I forgot anyone or if you disagree with whatever I wrote down because I'm open for anything and everything.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

I love it. Secret friendship and great times. What do you think about Stan's view on her?