• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

Talktopics: 1
    Roletopics: 1

• C H A R A C T E R S •

G I R L S ––
    • Rachel Elizabeth Dare – Cheerleader – Claire Holt – WeasIey Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya Summers – EthereaI 1.7
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi Hadid – Gunnulfsen 1.8
    • Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily Collins – Blurrieface 1.3
    • Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie Hill – Kit 1.6
    • Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara Delevingne – Baelor 1.4
    • Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia Zadro – RhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis Ren – Arcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley Roberts – Conaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claim – Balloo 1.6
    • Name – Sporty – Jourdann Dunn – GreenIeaf Page
    • Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina Dobrev – Wiser 1.6
    • Nova Sorensen – Reputation – Face claim – Havilliard 1.10
    • Raevyn Ann Delevis— Tomboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

B O Y S ––
    • Name – Skater – Troye Sivan – Starkiller Page
    • Name – Reputation – Face claim – Blurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel Bederov – Kit 1.4
    • Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville Valo – Necessity 1.8
    • Name – Gay guy – Face claim – WeasIey Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph Sugg – Daggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard Way – LukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCrory – RhaegaI 1.3
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael Trevino – Conaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren Chris – Wiser 1.8
    • Aiden Jonah Wright – Reputation – Face claim – Inclination 1.10
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claim – Serenata 1.8
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux – Reputation – Face claim – Speigelman 1.12
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Rich Badboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

• D O R M S & O T H E R •

The Dorms are shared and each include two beds, two desks, two closets and a small bathroom including a toilet, a sink, a cupboard and a shower.
    Girls
    • Rachel and Kayleigh
    • Laila and Jane
    • Arabella and Margarethe
    • Ember and Skylar
    • Chelsea and Bimii
    • Annabeth and Nova
    • Greenleaf and Raevyn

Boys
    • Starkiller and Blurrieface
    • Miles and Wesley
    • WeasIey and Zachary
    • Stanislav and Ryder
    • Navis and James-Dean
    • Aiden and Alex
    • Zachaël and Elijah

• E X T R A •

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

• T H E B E G I N N I N G •

It's sunday morning, the seventh of September. School's started again for about a week now and everyone new starts to know the campus and is getting used to it. In three more weeks is homecoming, with a footballgame, a cheerleader game and afterwards a ball. So, a normal day at university.
    It's 11.00, people gather, go to town or have fun at campus. Others are already busy with their homework or are sporting.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2015 - 17:29 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Navid Jonathan Aguirre
    21 • Footballer • Happy

After I say goodbye to Raevyn, I walk back to my dorm. A small crimp crosses my lips when I think about her. We have come to terms about with a place and time for our meeting. When I enter my dorm I come to the conclusion that I'm all by myself. I decide to grab some juice to drink and have a bite to eat. While eating my food, I whatsapp a little with my brother. I need to talk to him everyday, or better said, he needs to talk to me everyday or he won't sleep. It's just something that belong to him. I smile when he says goodbye with way too many emoticons, but send just as much emoticons back. My brother was already 17, but due to his down syndrome, he seemed much younger in the way he acted. After I finish my meal, I pack my sports bag with my football gear and walk out of the dorm again, to go play some football. But while walking to the field, I see one of my favorite persons sitting at campus and I can't help, but quit my walk to the field and go to her. It's Laila. She's one of my best friends and due to our comparable studies we follow some same classes. I decide to make a joke and attack her from behind. "Boo," I shout, after I make myself comfortable, while seating next to her. "So, how is this sunday threating you?" I ask her. Waiting for her answer, I pick a package of chewing gum out of my bag and offer her one too.

Tell me about it, stud.

Ryder Adam Dempsey

Bad boy — 21 years old — graphic design

I took a bite out of my tuna and cheese ciabatta while I watched Kayleigh raise an eyebrow. It made her look extremely sexy, if I may say. I meant what I said earlier: one day she's going to be the death of me. I had a bit trouble with swallowing my ciabatta so I looked down for a few seconds to collect myself again.

Kayleigh took a sip from her java chip frappuccino, "Honestly? No, of course not. I never do. I do my unfinished schoolwork on Saturdays and Sundays are my free day, remember? And you, any plans?" she smiled and took a bite of her chocolate brownie.
    "Nah, not really. I have to finish some homework for monday, though." I said while I chew on some ciabatta. "I haven't started yet," I shrugged my shoulders as I took a sip of my hot chocolate, it burned my tongue a bit but luckily it didn't hurt that much. "But it isn't much, I think that I'll be done before seven. Otherwise I could always finish it after our work out."
    I finished eating my ciabatta and I was almost done with my hot chocolate. "And besides, you're more important than some stupid schoolwork," I smiled broadly at her.
    "Now we're talking about school — you ready for another year?"

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

KAYLEIGH MARIE CLARKSON

Cheerleader — Nineteen — Outfit

"Nah, not really. I have to finish some homework for monday, though. I haven't started yet," he says, shrugging his shoulders. He takes a sip of his drink, but burns his mouth and sets his cup on the table fast after, which makes me laugh. He makes me laugh, like, always. And if he doesn't, something's wrong with either me or Ryder.
    "But it isn't much, I think that I'll be done before seven. Otherwise I could always finish it after our work out." He continues, "And besides, you're more important than some stupid schoolwork," A broad smile is on his face, making me smile broadly too. My drink and brownie've beemn finished already a couple minutes, but I don't bother saying sol since that would probably mean we'd leave Starbucks and I actually enjoy sitting here. It's cool inside, not the hot weather you feel outside. And besides of that, I'm talking with Ryder. We'd be talking outside too, but I don't care about that.
    "Now we're talking about school — you ready for another year?" He asks after a little while, finishing his food and drink. I still smile at him, though a sigh escapes my mouth.
    "Is it bad to say no? Because I really enjoyed my holiday and I definitely prefer holiday above school. But otherwise, I get too see everyone again, get to cheer again and above all, I can talk to you again." Because it was true, I maybe missed Ryder even more than Rachel this summer. And that was not just because I am in love with him. I can talk with Ryder, like really talk about all things bothering me and all things I'm excited about and he lets me. He just lets me rant or chat for as long as I want, even if that means listening for more than an hour to the same thing over again. That's another thing, he actually listens to me, and not just says something when he thinks he should because I'm not talking. And even though I don't want to leave Starbucks yet, I stand up and as soon as Ryder's on his feet and we're outside I walk a bit.
    "We could go into town or the woods? Or we could just go back to campus?" I ask him, hoping he wants to go to the woods, since I really would love to just dangle with my feet in the water and just relax for a while.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2015 - 22:19 ]

LUCIAN JACKSONS
    22 - Psychology - nerd

All was well, i]was the last sentence I read before I closed the book and looked around. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I saw people here, so it couldn't be really early. As usual I had waken up at 7, so I had gone to my favorite place to read, and as usual I lost myself completely in the book, so I didn't notice the others until I had finished the book. All was well, it had ended with. I had read this book so many times, but it still caught me with its promises about Hogwarts and magic.
    "'I don't believe in magic,' the young boy said," I whispered. "The old man smiled. 'You will, when you see her.'" It was one of my favorite quotes from To kill a mockingbird, even though I didn't know the magic of seeing Her. I hadn't met my special person yet, but I was sure I would meet her one day. I just wasn't sure it would be so amazing as every book promised with butterflies and everything. As Erich Segal once said: 'true love comes quietly without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.'
    I realised that once again my head wandered to other things, but there wasn't a person here who would mind it, so I didn't care. I accepted a long time ago that my mind had its own life.
    I put my book into my bag and stayed on the ground, looking to the people who walked around. They all seemed to have a purpose this early, which didn't surprise me. I knew what people my age were like. As long as they didn't have to do something, they wanted to stay in bed until noon had passed. When they were awake at this time, they must have a goal.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 aug 2015 - 16:29 ]

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Ryder Adam Dempsey

Bad boy — 21 years old — graphic design

I swallowed the last bit of hot chocolate, which wasn't as hot anymore. A satisfied sigh left my lips and a smile appeared on my face while I listened to Kayleigh talk. "Is it bad to say no? Because I really enjoyed my holiday and I definitely prefer holiday above school. But otherwise, I get too see everyone again, get to cheer again and above all, I can talk to you again."
    I laughed and shook my head. "No, that's not bad, silly. I don't like university but I don't hate it either but it became my home. If I get to see my mom in the holidays then the house feels so.. unfamiliar, I guess? It feels the home of somebody I don't know." And it's true, my home felt like someone else their home. I'm so used to living in the dorms my own room felt strange and unfamiliar. A couple years ago my parents moved to another house close to university but I never really lived there so it didn't feel like home. I'm only there in the holidays or when I go for a visit. After university I'm going to get a house on my own so I didn't see the point in getting used to that house.

We left Starbucks a couple minutes ago and we walked in peace. "We could go into town or the woods? Or we could just go back to campus?" Kayleigh suddenly asked. "The woods sounds like a good plan." I smiled at her as I put my arms around her shoulder and we started to walk towards the woods.

[Super slecht, maar goed. Ik ben kapot :')]

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Miles Nicholas Davis

Footballer | Hacker

• — • — • — •

It doesn’t take the guys long to refresh themselves. “I am the last one,” a guy I don’t really talk to, says. Rae immediatly enters the dressing room and walks over to the showers. I walk over to my locker and get out my shower stuff. Since I can’t see Rae anymore, I decide it’s safe to undress myself. With only my boxers on, I walk to the showers where I completely rinse myself. To be honest is showering my favorite part of the day. I mean, I’m someone who cares quite a lot about personal hygiene. Also, it’s attractive when someone smells good.
          Although I like showering, it only takes me five minutes to be done. I dry myself with a towel and walk over to the lockers, hoping Rae is still in the showers. I quickly put on clean clothes, along with some deodorant and eau de parfum. They’re a matching set and it’s my favourite parfum. You can say I’m kind of vain. I make sure my hair looks okay before I close my locker and leave the dressing room.
          I quickly check my phone, only to see I have five missed calls and eight messages. I sigh dramatically. A few messages from people I don’t really know and two messages and calls from my one of my bestfriends. It’s something I’m used to, since he calls for every fucking thing.
          I put my phone away when Rae enters the room. ‘Shall we get a drink? My treat.’ She says with a smile as she closes the door. “No, my treat. Couldn’t get you on the team.” I say. Although she can train with us I feel sorry for her. I would feel like shit if I couldn’t do the one thing I love most.
          “So, I know this great bar where they have amazing coffee and tea. And they have the best sandwiches,” I say to her with a wink. “Come on, it’s a two minute walk.” I open the door for her and wait for her to walk. We leave the field and I lead the way.
          It doesn’t take us long to arrive at the bar. When I am free on a school day you can find me here. I once again open the door for her and walk over to the bar–man. A lot of students come here at night to party but most of them don’t know about the breakfast and lunch menu, which is really good. “Hey Miles,” Angelo, the bar–man says. He points to a free table where we can take place. “What do you want?” He asks. “Uhm, for me a tea with extra honey and a sandwich please,” I look over to Rae. Angelo hands over the menu card as he probably hasn’t seen her here before.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca
    19 || Emo || Architecture

Now things were mellow and chill, Wesley seemed like an okay guy. I'd heard his confersation on the phone, which made it very clear hat he in fact is a dangerous boy. I still wasn't comfortable, but I was never comfortable around strangers. The fact that Rosa was here with me and I had the double dosage of nicotine and caffeine in my system than usual, made me calm and easier to talk to strangers. I didn't mind company, I hated lonelines, but I was terrified of strangers and getting too attached. Both for thesame reason of getting broken, because tht sucked big time and there was no way I wanted that to happen again, but civil conversation was quite nice, for a change. I was just a scared little kid, wanted a hug, maybe two, but I didn't have anyone to get one from, not such a hug at least. Too bad this boy didn't seem ike the hugging type, and 'free hugs' signs didn't work. Wesley seemed done with his coffee and made a slow dash to the door. "If you ever need any coffee again, just knock." That's what I told him when he left. Maybe I should have asked him to tay for another cup, but I was far too awkward for that. Once he was gone I put the bunny back on the floor and walked to the corner of the living room to get my old guitar. I actually wanted to sit down on the living room floor, but the light outside was even to me so inviting, that I put the tiny bunny in a flap of my cardigan and went outside. There I walked through the courtyard, until I found a spot in the shade under a tree, where I could put my cardigen, including Rosa, on the floor and play guitar in my t-shirt. It wasn't all black, but motly with a print of a band on it, as per usual. Maybe someone would join me, maybe I'd stay here all alone with my bunny, but we were outside, and that on itself was an accomplishment for me.

Bowties were never Cooler

Wesley Aaron Kerr

21 ~ Dealer ~ Laws

"Don't believe everything you've heard of me. The truth is much worse."

He didn't offer me another cup of coffee as I expected but he did say that when I wanted coffee again, I should come back. Apparently I wasn't that bad. I nodded and said I would and then walked away.
    Outside I saw Jane sitting crying and I sat down next to her. I didn't ask why she was crying. I knew why. Because of that boy.
    I never really liked him but she did so I had to tolerate him. Now I hadn't anymore. Not since he broke her heart. I could tell her he wasn't worth her but I didn't. It wouldn't help. She really loved him.
    When I heard about the breakup I really wanted to punch him. It would make ke feel much better, but I knew it wouldn't make her feel better, so I didn't. I still wanted to do it.
    "Hey," I said eventually, as it wasn't obvious i was here. I didn't ask how it was going, because I already knew the answer nd the answer wouldn't be 'good'.
    that moment dat he een post van bijna 400 woorden hebt en je mobiel crasht. Hier dus de korte versie.

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

KAYLEIGH MARIE CLARKSON

Cheerleader — Nineteen — Outfit

"No, that's not bad, silly. I don't like university but I don't hate it either but it became my home. If I get to see my mom in the holidays then the house feels so.. unfamiliar, I guess? It feels the home of somebody I don't know." Ryder answers my earlier question, to which I smile. The air outside is hot and I already regret leaving Starbucks, where it was cool and the temperature just perfect as always. It stays silent a couple minutes as we walk in the direction of campus and the woods, through the centre of Springfield. After I asked whether he wants to go into the woods or something else he responds eagerly, as if wanting to suggest the woods all along.
    "The woods sounds like a good plan." He says, looking at me with a smile. I smile back, because I can’t help but. He puts his arm around my shoulder which makes us walk a bit closer towards each other and suddenly, my heels are very interesting. I half regret wearing them, they are too pretty for the woods. But then again, it’s been a while since it’s rained so they won’t get dirty or muddy. Ryders arm around me makes my skin feel alive. As if a million butterflies decided that my shoulder was the place to be. It’s warm, his skin against mine and the cloth ofmy blouse, but it also feels.. right. I shouldn’t say so, because we’re just friends.
    After a while we reach the woods and not long after that, the little lake. I kick out my heels and drop my bag. I sit down on the grass and let my feet dangle in the water, disturbing the peace of it, making little waves in the water as I move. A smile creeps upon my face as suddenly an idea crosses my mind.
    “Ryder?” I ask him, as sweet as possible.
    “We haven’t played truth or dare in a while?” It sounds more like a question than a statement, an invitation for a game of truth or dare and I hope he accepts it. Those games are fun.