• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

Talktopics: 1
    Roletopics: 1

C H A R A C T E R S

G I R L S ––
    • Rachel Elizabeth Dare – Cheerleader – Claire HoltWeasIey Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya SummersEthereaI 1.7
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi HadidGunnulfsen 1.8
    • Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily CollinsBlurrieface 1.3
    • Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie HillKit 1.6
    • Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara DelevingneBaelor 1.4
    • Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia ZadroRhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis RenArcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley RobertsConaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claimBalloo 1.6
    • Name – Sporty – Jourdann DunnGreenIeaf Page
    • Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina DobrevWiser 1.6
    • Nova Sorensen – Reputation – Face claimHavilliard 1.10
    • Raevyn Ann Delevis— Tomboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

B O Y S ––
    • Name – Skater – Troye SivanStarkiller Page
    • Name – Reputation – Face claimBlurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel BederovKit 1.4
    • Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville ValoNecessity 1.8
    • Name – Gay guy – Face claimWeasIey Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph SuggDaggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard WayLukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCroryRhaegaI 1.3
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael TrevinoConaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren ChrisWiser 1.8
    • Aiden Jonah Wright – Reputation – Face claimInclination 1.10
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claimSerenata 1.8
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux – Reputation – Face claimSpeigelman 1.12
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Rich Badboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

D O R M S & O T H E R

The Dorms are shared and each include two beds, two desks, two closets and a small bathroom including a toilet, a sink, a cupboard and a shower.
    Girls
    • Rachel and Kayleigh
    • Laila and Jane
    • Arabella and Margarethe
    • Ember and Skylar
    • Chelsea and Bimii
    • Annabeth and Nova
    Greenleaf and Raevyn

Boys
    • Starkiller and Blurrieface
    • Miles and Wesley
    WeasIey and Zachary
    • Stanislav and Ryder
    • Navis and James-Dean
    • Aiden and Alex
    • Zachaël and Elijah

E X T R A

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

T H E B E G I N N I N G

It's sunday morning, the seventh of September. School's started again for about a week now and everyone new starts to know the campus and is getting used to it. In three more weeks is homecoming, with a footballgame, a cheerleader game and afterwards a ball. So, a normal day at university.
    It's 11.00, people gather, go to town or have fun at campus. Others are already busy with their homework or are sporting.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2015 - 17:29 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Elijah "Eli" Valentijn Valencia

Twenty-one • Rich Badboy• Sassy •

"Well, you better not tell about the girls you've banged through the walls of your dorm. I think you're the short-skirts-big-breasts type of guy." The guy said with a pink blush on his cheeks. "But don't mark me as prude or virgin, I'm just... Picky about the girl where I put my thing in, you know." He sighed after that. Eli jammed his hands in his pockets.
    'I am not all that. I know the girls who dress slutty want it, but the decent girls are the one that catch my eye actually. It is a pity for them though as I break their hearts most of the time.’ Eli started and looked around a bit. We had hot freshmen this year. ‘And it is okay to be like that actually. I choose this life for reasons, but without those reasons I think I would be more like you to be honest.’ Eli continued, but just then he noticed what he had said and shut up. They got in the building and he ordered a black coffee. He turned to Hayden as they waited in line.
    ‘That girl you see if you look over my shoulder is someone whom heart I broke. ‘ Eli said talking about Alexandra. She was gorgeous. She had dark brown curly hair. Brown eyes full pink lips. She didn’t wear make-up and was an absolute beauty. She was around 5’7 with long tanned legs, and she was a bit skinny. She lacked curves, but she was very kind and could hold an intellectual conversation. She didn’t look like an easy girl, but she was worth it. She was probably one of the only girl who he regretted hurting. His thoughts were cut short as it was their turn. ‘What do you want?’ Eli asked as he got his wallet from his back pocket and got a 50 bill out of it (as it was the smallest bill he had). He was going to pay when Hayden would order. After all, money was all his parents were good for.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Miles Nicholas Davis

• — • — • — •

I yawn loudly when I hear strange voices. It takes me a minute to realise it’s the television, where I see Jon Snow and Samwell Tarly in an episode of Game of Thrones. It’s the episode where they become Brothers of the Night’s Watch — it’s absolutely one of my favorites. “Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the —” I quickly turn off the television before I watch the entire episode for the eighteenth time. I sigh and gather my football clothes wondering if I could be a Brother of the Night’s Watch. When I have nothing to do, I always watch series or read books because I think it brightens the mind. Not many people know about my obsessions — basically because they’re both quite boring, and I’m not. So, as I walk out of my dorm –which I have to share with Wesley– I put on my stone cold face so nobody will talk to me. University is a hell, with all the bitching and the backstabbing. You can trust nobody, which is kind of sad. I’d rather have a few good friends than many fake ones. I groan internally when I see two girls whispering to each other while they’re pointing to a somewhat nerdy boy. This is exactly why I hate school.
          It takes me five minutes to put on my football clothes and walk onto the field. This is the only place I really like to be – just doing my thing. As a center you have to be strong because you have to block the defensive players of the other team — you also need to have good arms, for throwing the ball. I can honestly say that the only reason I have muscles is because of football. So the first thing I do is some running, and after that I do push–ups and other excercises. I’m covered in sweat when one of the guys asks me to throw the football to him. I pick it up and throw it at him – he could’ve easily catched it but the dumbass let the ball pass through his hands. And that’s the reason he’s no quarterback or center, I think to myself.
          I follow the football with my eyes. Maybe I shouldn’t have thrown it with that much strength. . . When the football leaves, or flies actually, the field, I do the same. The coach will be furious when he finds out he misses another football. I don’t really see the problem — we have hundredths of footballs, but he counts them after every training. I do hope I didn't hit anything –or anyone–.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2015 - 23:32 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca
    19 || Emo || Architecture

He came in when I called my bunny and picked her up. I helt her in a way so she covered most of my scars. I hoped he liked his coffee black and walked with my rabbit to the kitchen to make him some, once he had replied. I put the kettle on and put fresh grounds in the coffeemaker. I didn't like those modern pads and capsules at all. It didn't taste like coffee. Meanwhile Wesley kept talking. It broke the silence, but it didn't really help with my stress. I walked in silence to the tiny radio in the corner and put Green Day on. American Idiot was still in it, so that started playing softly. I was always quite sensitive to sound, but especially in the mornings. Sometimes even just Ryder waking up, showering, and making breakfast was too much for me. Once the silence was sorted, I walked back to the kitchen to pour the now boiling water over the coffee grounds. I got a cup out of the top cupboard, as well as a tiny biscuit for Rosa. She wasn't fat and got a lot of exercise during the day, so one biscuit couldn't hurt. She nibbled quietly on it, while the smell of fresh coffee filled the kitchen, and my cravings of nicotine flared up again. Coffee and cigarettes were my ritual for waking up and I wasn't really awake yet. I was still in just my underwear and another cup of coffee couldn't hurt. Once it was done I poured the coffee first in the clean cup and afterwards the rest in my own. I also took another smoke from my package, which was still on the countertop, and lit it. "Also want one?" I asked, more out of politeness, than that I really wanted to share my pack with the boy who I wanted to avoid at all costs, who was actually in the room right now. I did hold out his cup of coffee to him, while I smoked my little nicotine stick.

Bowties were never Cooler

Raevyn "Rae" Ann Develis

Eighteen • (sporty and tough) Tomboy • Amused • Clothing

She and Navid had come to terms with a place and time and said their goodbyes. They would meet again soon enough and Rae wasn’t really much of a girl who was all about small talk. She started walking again. She wasn’t as mad as she was a few minutes ago and that was a really good thing. Rae didn’t like it to be mad it made her feel out of control. She started to look and almost scan people with her eyes. She needed to familiarise people as she would be on this campus for four years. She liked it though, already in fact even though she didn’t have friends yet. Navid was now someone who she could probably talk to, but apart from that she didn’t really know anyone. None of her friends went here as they got scholarships for football. Thinking about football she wanted to see the field again. They had a gorgeous field here. Fresh mowed grass and the smell just made her nostrils happy. They remembered the days she stood there, hovering above it ready to win. Her nose, and not only her nose, wanted it back. She started walking towards the field, some football players were actually training already and she hoped her school had a nice team. As she neared the field she felt the grass a little and stood up again. She felt the wind for a second and closed her eyes but a sound and of almost buzzing or swirling something made her eyes open. She saw the ball and as an instinct she catches it. That was a strong throw she could barely hold onto it, but either way she did. She looked around for someone who might have thrown it. She saw the boy or boys standing as one walked over to her. She tried to smile. The guy didn’t catch it who had his back to her. Another reason for her to join the team as she did catch it. She might be just as good as any player on the team. Stupid sexist coach. She walked to the guy and tossed him the ball. ‘Hey, you dropped the ball.’ She said teasingly with a slight smirk on her lips.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Arabella Violet Finch

Troublemaker

• — • — • — •

I sigh loudly, trying to capture someone’s attention but the people around me are either drooling at the football guys or studying. Needless to see I don’t really like them. “I am bored,” I say. A few people look up but do their best to ignore me. “Jesus fuck, am I that scary?” I ask — I’m probably looking like a lunatic right now, talking to myself. After a while I decide to leave my five friends –who are ignoring me– alone. “Had an amazing time with y’all,” I say before I leave them alone. I’m kinda childish when I’m bored, I know, but I don’t really care actually.
          I run to my dorm but one of my teachers – Mr. Greywood – is in the way, so we crash down together. He spills his hot coffee on my white sweater but I will not let him see my pain, mainly because I’m convinced he hates me. “Arabella, don’t you know the rules?,” he begins, “No running in the halls.”
    I quickly roll my eyes, “Ofcourse, I know the rules, You had me write them ten times over in detention. So that’s a stupid question to ask.” Ten times didn’t sound as much as it actually was. The rules consisted of a little book of at least twenty pages. It had taken me three hours to finish the first five pages of the first book. Rather sad. After that I couldn’t really use my hand because it felt painful.
          Without giving my apologies to him I make my way back to the football fields. I don’t wanna see another teacher today, they all hate me. And everytime they get the chance to punish me for something – they take it. That’s how I got my reputation as a troublemaker. It wasn’t really bad though, most guys liked it. And I made a few new friends in detention. When I’m near the football fields I decide to go into the forest. After all I don’t want to go back to hangout with those losers again and in the forest I could clear my mind.
          The coffee stain on my new, white sweater makes me quite grumpy. My aunt had bought it for me when she was on vacation in Brasil. Suddenly I hear footsteps, a runner I guess. Curiously I walk up to the girl – I haven’t seen her before. “Hey,” I say, “are you new here?”

Miles Nicholas Davis

Footballer | Hacker

• — • — • — •

I bite my lip when I finally see where the football is heading. Just when I’m about to yell to her, saying she needs to get out of the way, she catches it, to my suprise. Suddenly I remember the girl from earlier on. She made all the fuss. The girl tosses the football to me and after a hard training I’m happy it’s an easy catch. “Hey, you dropped the ball.”
          “I only threw it — he dropped it,” I tell her, pointing to one of the guys. “That was an amazing catch, maybe it would be better for our team if you’d replace him.” I say, grinning. “Then we’d have a chance of winning the footballgame before the ball.”
          Most of the footballers would be in an enraged mood if they’d lose the game – as most of the guys couldn’t stand loss. The ball would be a big bummer so every guy would give everything to win the game.
          I quickly glance at the girl. She doesn’t really look like most girls, a bit of a tom–boy actually. I use my hand to get my hair out of my face – which is dripping with sweat. I try to remember the girls name – I heard one of the guys say it a few seconds ago. “Raven, right? No, it’s something else. . . But it starts with an ‘r’ right? I’m Miles.”
          I hold out my hand for her to shake but when I realise I’m sweaty I drop it. I feel quite stupid for not remembering her name but this is a big university and you just can’t know everyone. Maybe she’s new here. Every year students from all over the world travel to Springfield, only to attend this university. It still amazes me.
          “What position do you play?” I ask her. “Should I feel threatened?” A sarcastic tone marks the sentence but I’m actually quite curious. “Most girls wouldn’t want to get all sweaty and muddy but I suppose you’re not like other girls?”

[ bericht aangepast op 11 aug 2015 - 1:01 ]

Raevyn "Rae" Ann Develis

Eighteen • (sporty and tough) Tomboy • Amused • Clothing

“I only threw it — he dropped it,” He said pointing at a guy. “That was an amazing catch, maybe it would be better for our team if you’d replace him. Then we’d have a chance of winning the football game before the ball.” He had a grin on his face and Rae couldn’t do anything but smile in return. It made her sad as well as she couldn’t join.
    “Raven, right? No, it’s something else. . . But it starts with an ‘r’ right? I’m Miles.” He held out his hand and she was ready to shake it, she didn’t cringe away from boys sweat as she used to be thrown in a hug with only sweaty boys. Before she could take it though he dropped it
    “What position do you play?” He asked “Should I feel threatened?” he said sarcastically and it made her raise her eyebrow playfully. Most girls wouldn’t want to get all sweaty and muddy but I suppose you’re not like other girls?” A smirk formed at this. She wasn’t.
    ‘The name is Raevyn, but call me Rae. Nice to meet you Miles’ She said with a hint of a smile. She took his hand and shook it even though it was beside his body. She didn’t care. ‘I don’t think you should feel threatened. I am a running back, but if needed I could also play as a wide receiver.’ Rae smiles a bit. ‘The coach won’t let me join as he is a sexist pig.’ Her smile fades a bit. ‘My dad wanted a boy and as I was the first born my dad grew afraid of not having a son so he made me like him a rough football player.’ She joked a bit and let out a little chuckle to mask the little sadness she had about her being rejected. She wanted the attention off of her and she forgot to ask him which position he played.
    ‘So miles, what position do you play?’ She asked back with a smile on her lips.
    [Not the best sorry]

Ryder Adam Dempsey
    "The bad boy" — 21 years old — graphic design

Oh well, you can say that I have absolutely no idea how I need to act around Kayleigh. I've been in relationships before, with numerous girls but I never loved them. I liked them.. but love? No, never — but Kayleigh was different than any of the other girls I dated. I mean, Kayleigh doesn't really care about make-up, she doesn't talk behind other people their back; she dares to say what she thinks right in someone's face and she actually.. cares. There is so much more I can say about the girl but I'm not going to do that because then I'll never be finished before tomorrow.

I'm not an insecure person but when I'm around Kayleigh then I'm not as confident — I'm very uncertain and anxious about things. I fidget with my hands and look up when the nineteen year old girl starts to speak. "Oh nothing, just- just sketching some things as usual," she said — a little too fast. I frown slightly and I look into her blue eyes trying to read her, but it's for no use; she's a closed book for me. I decided not to ask any further about it. "I could show you some, but most are in my room, drawn in another, bigger sketchbook," she said after that. I smile a little and stop wiggeling with my hand. "I'd love to see your drawings, Kayleigh. Would you be comfortable showing them to me?" Another soft smile appears on my face. "It would be fair though, seen as I already showed you my paintings before," I smirk as I lit a cigarette.

I'm studying graphic design so I have to do a lot of things digital but that doesn't mean I don't like to do stuff on paper.. or in this case on a canvas. Sometimes when I’m painting, I’m concentrating so thoroughly on a particular piece of the canvas and so intensely I don’t see the rest of the painting.. I've been painting since I was pretty young — around eight or nine years old. When I'm busy with my paintings I completely lose track of time; i'm not thinking at all. I can paint for hours without noticing the time. If I start to think, I stop painting. If I start to think, my mind controls my hand, and I don’t want that to happen. My paintings are very.. abstract with a lot of different colors and weird shapes and smudges. And some are pretty sad and depressing with dark colors. When I look at those painting then I can't help myself; they break my heart everytime I look at them.

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Ember Owens

18 - Cheerleader - Freshmen

Ember was running at a good pace, she was getting exhausted in a good way. She really liked to pump up her speed, to go to the limit of what her body could. That was the only way she could get better at sports, and since she loved to exercise it wasn’t really a big step to do so. After a long sprint she slows down, she keeps walking to move her muscles. All of a sudden a girl is standing in front of her, Ember pulls out her earphones and looks at the girl. She smiles gently at the girl, and nods slowly upon her question if she’s new here.
    “Yes, I am. I just started here!” Ember always sounds enthusiastic, she can just be happy about little things and that will be noticeable in her talking.
    “I’m Ember Owens, I study Law and Finance.” She shook the hand of the girl standing in front of her and smiles brightly at her. Ember’s white teeth are almost always shown, in the past she sometimes got comments on it. Rude comments, that her smile is too big for her face and she should stop smiling. But Ember couldn’t, she’s just too happy. Or, that’s what she shows. The girl she was talking to had a pretty face, but also a different kind of charisma. Ember didn't really know what to think about it.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 aug 2015 - 20:36 ]

Arabella Violet Finch

Troublemaker

• — • — • — •

The girl takes out her earphones and nods. “Yes, I am. I just started here!” Her enthustiastic tone and bright, goofy smile make me smile too. “I’m Ember Owens, I study Law and Finance.”
    She has the most contagious smile I’ve ever seen. I don’t think someone has ever smiled so bright. “I’m Arabella Finch and I study Law too, although it wasn’t really my own decision,” I immediatly say, before she wants to talk about our study. “Why did you come to this mad university? I don’t understand why people would come to this university, especially if they’re not from here. I would’ve attended another one if it had been my decision.” I ask her, grinning. For someone who has been running she doesn’t look tired at all — it’s something I’m quite jealous of. From where we are standing you can still see the football fields. A couple of guys are training and throwing the football around. “Are you a cheerleader?” I suddenly ask her. She looks fit enough to be one. I don’t really like cheerleaders to be honest, most of them are attention–seeking whores, but the girl in front of me, Ember, doesn’t really look like a whore.

— Shitty post, I’m sorry. :c

KAYLEIGH MARIE CLARKSON

Cheerleader — Nineteen — Outfit

He smiles a little after my suggestion, which I take as a yes before he even stars talking.
    "I'd love to see your drawings, Kayleigh. Would you be comfortable showing them to me? It would be fair though, seen as I already showed you my paintings before," he says and I grin a little, picking up my bag. I’ve seen his paintings more than once, and I have to admit, he has the talent. It may not be photorealistic portraits, as I like to draw, they are actually very abstract, but they are beautiful. They leave some kind of an emotion, one that you can’t really describe. It’s not very happy, but it doesn’t move you to tears either. They are.. I don’t know.. moving. As Ryder picks up a cigarette, I look at the thing with disgust. I really love Ryder, even as more than friends though he would never love me the same way. He wouldn’t like the bitchy-cheerleader-who’s-actually-kinda-nice kind of girl. He’s probably prefer the rebellious girls who smoke and drink a lot or something. I hate the fact that he smokes. He knows it, but of course that won’t stop him.
    “Of course I am, it’s not like I don’t know you at all Ryder. We’ve been good friends fore like, a year or something?” I answer him, hoping he gets the little ‘good friends’ hint, though I don’t think he will, or otherwise that he’ll think the same as I do. I mean, that chance is very, very slim and I don’t want to risk it. As I start walking it’s silent, though I want to talk, I don’t know about what. We mostly have some topic to talk about, but I don’t know why, it’s silent. Deep in thought. Not much later we enter the room I share with Rachel, who of course, still is nowhere to be seen. I sigh and drop my bag next to the door. Though my side of the room is neat and organised, I always drop my bag as soon as I’m in. I walk towards a cupboard and starting picking my sketchbooks out. Almost all, since I don’t know what he’d want to see. But I don’t take my portrait one out, though he probably knows I love to draw people. There are too many drawings of him inside that sketchbook. Drawings made when we were hanging out, drawings from the pictures I have of him, improvised ones too. Of course there are lots of other drawings in there, but almost half of it is Ryder, since I never get bored of drawing him. Just as I want to sit down I hear my phone ring and look who it is. My brother. I decide to pick it up and walk into the bathroom to talk a bit more in private and hang up my phone a couple minutes later.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 aug 2015 - 13:39 ]

sorry mensen

[ bericht aangepast op 11 aug 2015 - 22:51 ]

I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Storiefan schreef:
    I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT, KNOW IT, KNOW IT I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT, KNOW IT, KNOW IT YOU'RE UGLY AND YOU KNOW IT, KNOW IT, KNOW IT

—Uhm.. Waarom post je dit in het schrijftopic van een RPG waar je niet eens aan deel neemt :')?—

Miles Nicholas Davis

Footballer | Hacker

• — • — • — •

“The name is Raevyn, but call me Rae. Nice to meet you Miles.” She says, smiling. Even though I dropped my hand a few seconds ago, due to the sweat, she still takes it and shakes it. I smile at her action and shake her hand. “I don’t think you should feel threatened. I am a running back, but if needed I could also play as a wide receiver.” Both a running back and a wide receiver have to be quick. “So you’re fast, huh?” As a center, you don’t have to do much running, so I’m already quite sure she could outrun me.
    “The coach won’t let me join as he is a sexist pig.” Her smile fades. “My dad wanted a boy and as I was the first born my dad grew afraid of not having a son so he made me like him a rough football player.” She said, jokingly, even though it was obvious she was sad. Something I could understand — I had been rejected quite a few times in my past because of my height. Back then I was small and had no muscles, last year they suddenly saw potential in me, with my body and height. I had grown and went to the sport school regurlary. Though, her case was still quite different, as she was a girl and probably couldn’t do anything to join the team.
    “I think you’re father did a good job, you had that recommendation from your old coach. They won’t write one if they know you’re not gonna make it.” I say with a wink.
    ‘So Miles, what position do you play?’ She suddenly says. “I’m the center, just throwing and blocking,” I say, smiling. I don’t really know why I explain it, she probably knows what I have to do, she is a football player after all — or was. “My family isn’t really interested in football, so most of the time when family members come over I have to explain what I’m doing on the field.” I say.
    “Hey, I can try to convince the coach to let you train with us, maybe he will see some potential in you.” The coach and I have a good bond, although he can be hard–headed. We talk a lot about different strategies we can use. As a center I have to make last–minute adjustments to our strategy, so most of the time I’m pointing and yelling instructions to our linemen. That’s why the coach talks a lot to me, I have to make sure our strategy is a good one, because if it is not we’ll lose the game. And the coach doesn’t like loss.

Ember Owens

18 - Cheerleader - Freshmen

Ember was even more excited when the girl, named Arabella told she was doing law too, but when she finished her sentence Ember didn’t really understand her.
    “If it isn’t your own decision, why are you here?” She asked carefully, she wasn’t sure how Arabella could react to questions. You never really know how a person reacts when you meet them at first.
    “Why did you come to this mad university? …. “ Arabella asked and gave her own opinion, Ember smiled slightly at her words.
    “This university was my own decision, I wanted to go away from my parents and live my own life. I want to meet new people and have a new adventure in my life. How much I love home, and how much I would love to go to Harvard or something,” Ember chuckled when she was talking about Harvard. “I can’t attend Harvard, and this place felt good to me.” Ember once peeked at the football fields, from this distance she couldn’t see people very detailed, so to her it were just some guys playing there.
    “It sucks that being here isn’t your own decision, but really, believe me, positivity solves everything.” Ember spoke, she tried to be nice but wasn’t sure if Arabella would appreciate her words.
    “Are you a cheerleader?” Arabella asked after some time, Ember nodded immediately, smiling proudly.
    “Yes! I love being a cheerleader, especially the whole cheerleading thing is really nice. I love being active.”
    Arabella seemed like a nice girl, very straight to the point though but also very honest. The opposite of Ember actually, who wasn’t like that. She wasn’t really honest about her problems and things and only showed her happy side to the world.
    “So, do you play sports or anything? You don’t seem like the kind of cheerleader girl, so I don’t think I really need to ask that.” She laughed softly at her own words and smiled brightly at Arabella.