• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

Talktopics: 1
    Roletopics: 1

C H A R A C T E R S

G I R L S ––
    • Rachel Elizabeth Dare – Cheerleader – Claire HoltWeasIey Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya SummersEthereaI 1.7
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi HadidGunnulfsen 1.8
    • Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily CollinsBlurrieface 1.3
    • Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie HillKit 1.6
    • Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara DelevingneBaelor 1.4
    • Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia ZadroRhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis RenArcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley RobertsConaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claimBalloo 1.6
    • Name – Sporty – Jourdann DunnGreenIeaf Page
    • Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina DobrevWiser 1.6
    • Nova Sorensen – Reputation – Face claimHavilliard 1.10
    • Raevyn Ann Delevis— Tomboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

B O Y S ––
    • Name – Skater – Troye SivanStarkiller Page
    • Name – Reputation – Face claimBlurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel BederovKit 1.4
    • Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville ValoNecessity 1.8
    • Name – Gay guy – Face claimWeasIey Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph SuggDaggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard WayLukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCroryRhaegaI 1.3
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael TrevinoConaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren ChrisWiser 1.8
    • Aiden Jonah Wright – Reputation – Face claimInclination 1.10
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claimSerenata 1.8
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux – Reputation – Face claimSpeigelman 1.12
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Rich Badboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

D O R M S & O T H E R

The Dorms are shared and each include two beds, two desks, two closets and a small bathroom including a toilet, a sink, a cupboard and a shower.
    Girls
    • Rachel and Kayleigh
    • Laila and Jane
    • Arabella and Margarethe
    • Ember and Skylar
    • Chelsea and Bimii
    • Annabeth and Nova
    Greenleaf and Raevyn

Boys
    • Starkiller and Blurrieface
    • Miles and Wesley
    WeasIey and Zachary
    • Stanislav and Ryder
    • Navis and James-Dean
    • Aiden and Alex
    • Zachaël and Elijah

E X T R A

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

T H E B E G I N N I N G

It's sunday morning, the seventh of September. School's started again for about a week now and everyone new starts to know the campus and is getting used to it. In three more weeks is homecoming, with a footballgame, a cheerleader game and afterwards a ball. So, a normal day at university.
    It's 11.00, people gather, go to town or have fun at campus. Others are already busy with their homework or are sporting.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2015 - 17:29 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Raevyn "Rae" Ann Develis

Eighteen • (sporty and tough) Tomboy • Excited • Clothing

"Well, I'm sorry for laughing," He apologized and She shrugged. She was overreacting a bit and she knew it. The guy didn't do anything wrong. As she mentions he plays he smirks a bit. She know she guessed right as he lifted his eyebrow and so a smirk formed itself on her lips.
    "Well, you're right I am," He started to stand taller and I remember that was what all my other teammates did when I first came to their team.
    "So, you think you can play? What about you and me? Later? Let me see what you got," He challenged me as he poked Rae's shoulder. She raised her eyebrow. He poked her, God I wasn't a fragile China doll. Is what crossed her mind after he did. A smirk started to form on her lips again.
    'Thrust me Tackle, I know I can play.' She said with a wink a challenging smile forming on her lips.
    'Say when and where and I will beat your ass.' Rae said giving him a punch on the shoulder. She didn't poke him that is for pussies. She didn't do it to hard though and not to soft either. Just that he would feel it right. The smile on her face was a playful one, but she was ready to show how good she was. Maybe if the coach saw her he would let her play. It would be confusing for the guys, but it is just some getting used to. Plus diversity is always nice and for the first time things wouldn't be stereotypic

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Skylar Roselyn Mortenson
    21 • Cheerleader • Hungry • Outfit

Thank God Jane is coming with me and even has a better idea. "How about we do both? First we get coffee, then we get ice cream," she suggest. I can imagine how my eyes would light up when she says that. 'Even better," I say, maybe a little too enthusiastic. I look around to see if anyones watching me, but so far I can see nobody is paying attention. Jane links her arm with mine and we start walking to Springfield Center. "I could use that. I only had one cup of coffee so far and it was actually disgusting." Jane furthers. I laugh and knot my head. "Bad coffee is the worst," I agree.
    As we enter Springfield Center I look around to pick out a nice place for some coffee. We walk into a place that I've actually never seen before. Probably a new place. "What would you like?" I ask her and wait for her answer. Then I walk to the counter and order a skinny latte for me and Jane's choice. I'm giggling in myself when I notice the guy behind the counter is checking me out. When I hand him over the money, I intentionally hold his hand just a little too long. After he hands my the coffee, I walk away with a triumphant smirk on my face. "Cute guy behind the counter," I report Jane and nod with my head towards the boy. "So, how you feel now?" I ask Jane. "Better?" I really hope so. Happy Jane is way better than sad Jane. "I'm still doubting which ice cream I should pick. I'm thinking strawberry or lemon.... Or maybe just some good old vanilla...Hmmm"

[ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2015 - 23:14 ]

Tell me about it, stud.

Elijah "Eli" Valentijn Valencia

Twenty-one • Rich Badboy• Irritated •

Eli was going to turn around, forgive the guy and start hitting on hot girls he saw. Unfortunately the stupid moron that bumped into him started talking to him again
    "Hey mate, I'm not going to let you go so easily." The words made him turn back to him and smirk. He wanted to laugh as he couldn’t hold him where they stood, not by force.
    "I know that I was an total ass for having those earphones in," He was apologizing and Eli sighed as he just wanted to walk away. He already showed that he wasn’t to be messed with, but the idiot continued. "But you don't have to be such a girl on her first period. Haven't you gotten laid or something?" He sassed and Eli rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to break my earphones though. Besides that, even if I had no earphones in, I still would not see you."
    ‘Actually I just got back from a lay and it was great, but I almost have a different one every night so I don’t even know how it feels to be like you.’ A Smirk sat on his face after he had said that. It was a great comeback to be honest. He didn’t care if he would see him with or without earphones. He had eyes and should know how and when to use them.
    "Let's start over; I'm sorry that I crashed into you. Name's Hayden." The guy who was called Hayden calmly said. He mumbled something, but he didn’t catch it as he saw a very pretty blonde, with great almighty boobs if he might add, over Hayden’s shoulder. He turned back his faze to Hayden though.
    ‘The name is Eli or Elijah, whatever floats your boat.’ Eli said to the guy. ‘Hayden just make sure that you don’t crash on me again. Got that, because I only destroyed the earphones because I didn’t want to be suspended before school even starts.’ He said it a little bit of threat in his words as he was warning the oy that next time his face probably wouldn’t be whole or maybe just broken if it happened again.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

NOVA SØRENSEN

Zach sighs loudly, what made me grin triumphantly. It is always fun to irritate him.
          'What's a nice role for the epic Nova, then? I'm thinking of something like a tree, or even a bush if that's possible.' I shake my head while he puts his around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. After this he leans against the tree behind us, but he keeps his arm wrapped around my should.
          'Thanks for finding epic, kind sir Grumpy, but being a bush or tree is just too much honour for me. I think I would fit better as the Evil Queen, don't you think?' I ask. 'Anyway, as long as it is not Snowwhite, I'm satisfied. I'm way too blonde, and obviously not innocent enough to play that part.'
          This close to Zach I can smell the alcohol on his breath, but I know better than saying something about it. It rubs him of in the wrong way. I used to say something about it, when he started with this behaviour, only after a while I quited with it. He's a grown man after all, well, sort of. However, I try to keep an eye on him. You just never know for sure with Zach. I can understand his behaviour though. I loved Amelie even though she wasn't my sister, so I can only imagine how he must be feeling.
          'What do you think? Some rounds of karaoke this night? I bet I can do Let It Go better than you, I'll knock your socks off.' I start to laugh. 'Come on, mate, I totally beated you that one time in Budapest.' That also might had to do with the fact that the audience had to pick the winner and there were more men than women, but whatever, lets not talk about that. 'But you're on. I have to warn you though: I won't go easy on you just because you're my friend.' The cunt knows that I love bets and dares, so I have no other choice then to agree with his idea.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

JANE GRACE LAUREN

Nineteen. ~ Social butterfly // Rebel ~ Sad. ~ Outfit

"Bad coffee is the worst," Skylar agrees with me, but I shake my head. "Nope, no coffee is the worst. Mama needs her caffeine." I smile, genuinely, and walk with her toward a new coffee spot. "What would you like?" She asks me, and I look at the menu. "Quadriple shot medium espresso, please." I see the guy behind the counter looking at me like I'm crazy. "I had a bad night. Oh, and through an IV, please." I wink at Skylar, because everyone always says that, and laugh as the guy seems more and more confused. "Kidding." I smile as I see him checking Sky out. She hands him the money, just a little bit too slow. I shake my head, trying not to laugh as she walks away with a triumphant smile on her face. "Thanks." I say to the guy who hands me my coffee, and follow my friend. "Cute guy behind the counter." She notifies me, nodding towards the counter. "I noticed." I say with a little wink. "So, how you feel now?" She asks me, while I take a sip of my coffee. "Better?" I nod. "Much. I needed this, I have barely slept all night." I smile at her. "Thanks, Sky." I smile, when she starts about ice cream. "I'm still doubting which ice cream I should pick. I'm thinking strawberry or lemon... Or maybe just some good old vanilla... Hmmmm." I smile. "Strawberry for me, definitely." If there's two things I'll absolutely be able to live on, it's strawberry ice cream and coffee. My two favourite things in the world. Besides... I bite my lip, but shake the thought. Nope. Not gonna think about that. Absent-mindedly I play with the bracelet his little sister had made me, when I came to visit them during the summer. "So, let's go then?" I say, once we've both finished our coffee, "or do you want to ask his number, first?" I wink at Skylar.

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Zachaël Yves Devereaux

Although I decided not to think about I ever again — images of the night Nova and I had together in Europe when we did more than just chilling in a bed flood over me. After that we are both feeling a little awkward at some times because we never talked about the whole happening. Of course it is not that I didn't want it to happen — Nova is gorgeous — I just wanted it to happen in a different setting.
          "Thanks for finding me epic, kind sir Grumpy — but being a tree or bush is just too much honor for me. I think I would fit better as the Evil Queen don't you think? Anyway, as long as it's not Snowwhite I'm satisfied. I'm way too blonde and obviously not innocent enough to play that part."
          Grinning I decide that Nova is right — she is a lot of things but innocent isn't one of them and that's one of the things I love most about her. Memories about the trip to Europe bring me to the fact I ask her out for a karaoke night. Of course it isn't "asking out" in a date manner because that would make things more awkward then they already are.
          Nova's laugh floods me with a warm feeling — which causes me to close the vodka bottle and put it to the side. Although almost no one could make me stop drinking Nova has a gift for it just through laughing. "Come on, mate — I totally bested you that one time in Budapest. But you're on. I've to warn you though: I won't go easy on you just because you're my friend." After her daring words I'm laughing as well — like only Nova could me make do.
    "Deal — but tears are not allowed for the loser. You know I hate tears." Just for a little second I winch due to the fact that I haven't cried since Amelie's death — not while I was sober, while I was drunk. . . That's another story.
          "And — planning on going to that ball in a couple of weeks? I'm guessing that you already had a lot of invitations of guys from all over school." A little protective I clench my arm tighter around Nova's shoulders — pressing her against my body. I don't like the idea that some unknown dude is going to take her tot the ball. But I wasn't planning on going at all. . .

MT.

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

LAILA THAMINA EL-AMIN
    20 • "Oh, really?"

After my boxing session, to which I had been looking forward all night and all morning, was cut short, I walk out of the tiny shower room, my hair still dripping.
    I didn't choose to cut it short - if it were my choice, I'd still be beating the shit out of that bean bag. It was, indirectly, all out of my hands. The boy working on his biceps opposite from me had been unable to keep his eyes in his skull, and I kept on finding them wandering around my breasts. I tried lifting my shirt or even turning around, but the lad kept on finding a way to eye my boobs.
    After about an hour of being unable to work out, I had given him the finger and walked out. My work-out would have to wait until tomorrow, at least.
    The back of my shirt turned a watery black as I walked out of the gym, the water slowly dripping down my back.
    My breathing is unstable, but it's okay. I'll get that back.
    A tiny doubt flows through my mind - to visit my dorm room to dry my hair and put on a new shirt, or to drop by the typical place me and my friends hang out.
    Well, friends - they're the ones who provide me with most of my spliffs - for free. And knowing me, you know I love me some free weed.
    Most of them are geeky first years who have lousy parents that don't give a shit about their parents, and love to get me high as long as I show them some of the cleavage gymrat-boy was dying to see.

The beloved tree is quiet when I arrive, seems to me the losers have not showed up this time. Too bad.
    I decide to let my hair dry a little and drop to the floor, my earplugs pushed into my ears. Some pop-hit plays, and I close my eyes, leaning my head against the tree.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 aug 2015 - 21:06 ]

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Hayden Ward Christenson
    Skater // Eightteen years old // Sassy- Outfit

"Hayden just make sure that you don’t crash on me again. Got that, because I only destroyed the earphones because I didn’t want to be suspended before school even starts." The guy named Elijah said. Hayden rolled his eyes at this. "Meh, can't promise you anything. Especially after no proper morning coffee." He said, and he put his free hand in his pocket.
          "Talking about that, if you don't have anything better to do, you can go with me getting some coffee? Maybe we can look for some," Hayden paused for a minute, not knowing what word to use. "Proper ladies. You can also see it as a 'sorry' for crashing into you." Hayden pulled his hand out of his pocket and ran it through his hair. He knew damn well that he wouldn't get to talk to a girl, otherwise he would run or skate away.

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Elijah "Eli" Valentijn Valencia

Twenty-one • Rich Badboy• Sassy •

It irritated Eli that the boy rolled his eyes at him, but he ignored it, or tried to. “Meh, can’t promise you anything. Especially after no proper morning coffee.” This could be something that made him grumpy as well. He needed his coffee, he felt like a zombie without it. "Talking about that, if you don't have anything better to do, you can go with me getting some coffee? Maybe we can look for some," He stopped talking to me for a second as he was thinking of what to say. "Proper ladies. You can also see it as a 'sorry' for crashing into you." Eli thought about if for a second. Coffee wasn’t such a bad idea and he knew a lot of girls were craving coffee too. The walk of shame was already going on, on campus and he knew they were probably getting coffee right now.
    ‘You know what, Sure let’s get some coffee. Thrust me kid there aren’t really proper ladies here except for a few prudes. Most girls here are hot bang able girls. With a sip to much in their blood they almost go with any guy.’ Eli looks at the guy for a second and smirks. ‘That must probably be good news for you.’ He said it with a smirk, a playful one though. He liked to be sassy but a few people he knew could handle it. He sensed the sass the guy Hayden gave him so he knew he could do it in return. He looked at the place where people were walking too. Hot girls in hotpants or skirts who were too small to cover their whole bum. He definitely missed school. He started to walk looking back one time for the guy.
    ‘Come one then. For breaking your earphones I am going to tell you there who is the best in bed.’ He winked at him as he started walking to the building craving a black coffee.

NOVA SØRENSEN

'Deal, but tears are not allowed for the loser. You know I hate tears,' Zach replies. For only a mere second I notice him wince, but I decide to ignore it, for his sake.
          'Ah, but Zachie, you know how emotional I get when I lose, so that's not really fair,' I say pouting, but he knows me well enough to know that that is bullshit. 'But okay, I promise I will hide if I lose and have to cry, that way you don't have to see my tears.' I don't cry easily, unless animals are involved. Okay, make that not an easy howler for things in real life, since I do have to cry at films. Anyway, Zach has often expressed that he thinks I'm crazy because I care so much about animals. There's probably some truth in that. Not that I will ever admit that, but okay.
          'And, planning on going to that ball in a couple of weeks? I'm guessing that you already had a lot of invitations of guys from all over school.' He clamps me closer to him, kind of crushing my shoulder. I poke him with my elbow. 'Mate, my shoulder can't breathe like that,' I laugh, after which I answer his question. 'And you know me, I always have a hurdle of boys chasing me. There are probably some laying in the bushes right now, thinking of ways to get rid of you so that they can have me all the themselves,' I say quasi-smugly. I would have flipped my hair over my shoulder for added effect, but it's still in a braid. Too bad.
          'No, I'm not sure yet if I'm going. I'll see. If someone cute or handsome asks me, I'll probably go, or if I find a cute or handsome guy, maybe I'll ask him.' I shrug. 'It is three weeks away anyway, so more than enough time. And are you going? If you are going to ask someone, you'll have to look less grumpy, or else they will runaway,' I grin.'

[ bericht aangepast op 8 aug 2015 - 1:07 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Zachaël Yvea Devereaux

"Ah, but Zachhie — you know how emotional I get when I lose so that's not fair. But okay, I promise I'll hide I I lose and have to cry — that way you don't have to see my tears."
          Grining I decide to let the subject go — both me and Nova know well that it's just a joke because Nova won't shred tears if she's losing and if she does want to do it I'll be there for her all the time. How often have I see her cry over an animal or so — a fact I didn't understsand — and on the funeral of. . . No: that subject was a forbidden element in my thoughts. More to make them disappear I start asking questions about the upcoming ball.
          "Mate — my shoulder can't breathe like that." Blushing I release the ferm grip on her shoulders. "And you know me: I always have a hurlde of boys chasing me. There are probably some laying in the bushes right now — thinking of ways to get rid of you so that they can have me all themselves." Rolling with my eyes I decide to ignore Nova's words — she indeed is a gorgeous girl and the idea of a hurd of men behind her doesn't suit me. "No — I'm not sure yet if I'm going. If some handsome asks me I'll probably go or if I find a cute or handsome guy maybe I'll ask him. It's three weeks away anyway so more than enough time. And, are you going? I you're going to ask someone you'll have to look less grumpy or else they'll runaway."
          It hurts that Nova doesn't see me as a cute or handsome person otherwise she'd have asked me to go to the ball. But I decide to focus on the last question and make a shaking movement to indicate that I'm not going at all. "Balls are stupid and I'm not in the mood for asking someone. Besides — I'd rather go to a bar or club and drink something and search for a girl or so." Sighing I pull the arm around Nova's shoulders back and grab the (water)bottle of vodka in my hands so I can turn if around and around without taking a sip — something I'd really like to do right now.
    "I'm not boyfriend—material so I'll spare the poor girls feelings and won't get involved." I clench my teeth together due to the fact I sincerely believe the words I just said: I wasn't someone you'd bring him proudly to your parents and family.

Skylar Rose Mortenson

I laugh secretly when Jane makes the IV joke that probably only our friends get. The face of the guy makes it even funnier. 'Kidding' Jane quickly says. Jane thanks me for the coffee. I shake my head. 'Absolutely no problem,' I reply. It's what friends do. When I think about what flavour of ice cream I should get, Jane already knows it. 'Strawberry for me, definitely,' she says. I smile. 'Ofcourse you will.' When I take my last sip of coffee, Jane stands up. 'So let's go then?' She suggests. 'Or do you want to ask his number first?' She winks at me, while I stick out my tongue. 'No thanks, not this time.' I stick my arm through hers, while we walk out of the shop. When we walk across the counter, I wave a little too excited to the guy behind the counter. When we are outside, the sun suprises me. 'Mm nice.' 'So Jane, what about homecoming. You already know what you're going to wear? I mean I have already picked out 3 dresses, but I can't choose,' I sigh.

mobiel post

[ bericht aangepast op 8 aug 2015 - 10:54 ]

Tell me about it, stud.

Ryder Adam Dempsey
    The Bad Boy — 21 years old

I was definitely not a morning person. I've never been and never will be. There was just this thing about waking up early in the morning, I can not really pinpoint what it was — I just hated it passionately. Maybe it's because my siblings always woke me up way too early for my comfort; like 5 o'clock in the morning. They always used to say the same fucking thing: "But Ryder! We just want to play with you. Mommy and daddy are no fun because they are grown ups!" Don't get me wrong, I loved them but do not wake me up at 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning — especially not on saturdays or sundays. I needed all the sleep I can get otherwise i'll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I yawned and stretched my arm. I looked at the red numbers on my alarm clock and a tired sigh left my mouth. It was not a wise thing to stay up all night reading this really good book but it was the only time I could do it without getting disturbed by others. Believe me — I was not ashamed but I'd prefer others not to know and I had no time during the day. I was too busy with work and other stuff; I could not loose such precious time.
    I brushed my teeth and I put a white shirt, some black Nike shorts with running shoes on. The weather was very nice, it was a good time to go running for a while. I loved running after I woke up, it made me feel better even on my bad days; I could finally relax for a while because the weight off my shoulders left. But unfortunately, it always came back when I was done. I didn't leave the building before eating a quick breakfast and drinking some coffee.

After I was done doing my daily work out, I sat down under a tree at the campus grounds. A satisfied exhale left my mouth as put my earphones in and listened to my music — Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day was playing. My phone made a sound, letting me know I had a new text message. I smirked as I saw who texted me - my good friend, Kayleigh, wanted to go to the sport school this evening.
    Ryder > Kayleigh
    Hey! Do you still need to ask? (; Of course I'd like to work out with you.
    Oh, btw — would you like to hang out in like thirty minutes? I'm bored as fuck.
    - Ryder

Some sweat tickled down the sides of my face and I whiped it away with my shirt. I closed my eyes and I let the back of my head fall against the tree trunk.
    My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. 'Til then I walk alone. I quietly hum with the lyrics of the Green Day song.

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

KAYLEIGH MARIE CLARKSON

Cheerleader — Nineteen — Outfit

After a little while I decide to listen some music due to the amount of noise and the fact that I can't focus me that way so I reach into my bag en get out my earbuds, carefully plugging them in my phone and searching for my Ed Sheeran playlist. A lot of students are outside since the weather is great and luckily no one sits next to me. They wouldn't even dare. Not much later my phone buzzes and so wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the fact that my music stopped playing. A little annoyed, I selected the message and read it. Ryder. My heart skipped a beat, and my eyes darted towards my sketchbook, in which were a lot of portraits of Ryder I've drawn over last year.
    Kayleigh > Ryder, 11 AM
    Haha, great! Seven tonight? Or earlier/later?
    I can hang out now if you want?Sitting on the bench by the middle tree, as usual.
    - Kayleigh

The text was send fast after that and I continue my drawing. A lot of times I've tried to draw without a sketch but it mostly turned out shitty, though people said it was pretty. And since I study interior design, I unconsciously started drawing a so called sitting place. It kinda turned out with a lot of colours and I decided to just draw a portrait out of my mind. So, of course, I started drawing Ryder. In my drawing, he was running and concentrated, a way I've seen him a thousand times. Around of me some couple started kissing and so I turned away, they were being too close. I mean, you don't have to kiss your girlfriend like you're in the bedroom ready to make love. A bit further away, some people started screaming and in another corner they were smoking. Without noticing I started to draw the scene on a new, blank page, not daring to draw over my drawing of Ryder, who wasn't even here so it probably didn't look like him.

b

take me back to the basics and the simple life