• We are Twenty One Pilots and so are you! |-/

Guns for hands is talking about-
    I want to tell you that I know you have the ability to hurt yourself, you do, you have that ability.
    I feel like a lot of the older generation when they hear about someone struggling with it their first reaction is “No you’re not, you’re not struggling with that- think about something else. You’re just trying to get attention”.
    But this song was really trying to say “listen I know that you have the ability to hurt yourself, I recognise that, but let’s take that energy and let’s point it at something else, let’s divert that, lets kinda shift momentum and look at something like art or something like this music specifically, or even point it at me, you know- just point it anywhere. just don’t point it at yourself.
    - Tyler Joseph

Keep moving forward, we can do it together. There’s a lot in life that’s tough or difficult but I think it’s important to know that we’re all going through it, and to keep pushing forward and I’m gonna push forward with you.
    -Josh Dun

Skeleton Clique

- Blurryface ~ Aimée
    - VaIerie ~ Nynke
    - Trees ~ Lieke
    - Se7enteenblack ~ Lisa
    - Belmont ~ Britt
    - Kittel ~ Gabriëla // Gabs
    - Novoseliv ~ Lotta
    - Eluzai ~ Evi
    - Migraine ~ Nina
    - Constellation ~ Aria
    - XxIrinaxX ~ Irina
    - FabulousKilljoy ~ Maureen
    - brodiewindun ~ Kayleigh // Kay
    - Gunnulfsen ~ Dore
    - Rosencrantz ~ Margot
    - Fukari ~ Nichelle
    - RlNGO ~ Livia
    - Murphys ~ Noa
    - Spookies
    - Saxon ~ Tamara
    - BadIands ~ Yu
    - Dizcoostin ~ Cherona
    - Killjoy ~ Marjolein
    - Flowey ~ Eva
    - Hoechlins ~ Eva

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2016 - 16:25 ]

Caution first, always.

VaIerie schreef:
    Sorry mod (cat)

Is dat nu alles wat ik ben voor je? :'c

Good god

Caution first, always.

Trees schreef:
    (...)

Kijk het interview misses mod :')

Maar ik ben FML's aan het lezen. ;c

Caution first, always.

Ik krijg gewoon het idee dat deze macht teveel voor je is. (cat)

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

They avoid Twenty One Pilots fan fiction
    The world of Twenty One Pilots fan fiction is vast and very, very weird. The website Archive of Our Own hosts more than 2,100 wild stories from devoted fans. Plots range from Josh discovering he's a werewolf ("He found himself lying naked in the middle of the woods, the taste of carcass in his mouth and blood under his fingernails") to the guys entering the world of Pokemon ("I'm not a Pokemon." Josh let out quietly as the realization dawned on him. "At least, I'm not supposed to be.") It takes Dun a minute to process all this. "I'm a vampire and I'm in Pokemon?" he says. "I guess I'm multi-talented."

A great deal of the stories are extremely sexual, and they often revolve around Tyler and Josh discovering a hidden love for each other and acting on it in every way possible. "When you start reading stuff like that, it does something weird to your mind," Dun says. "I worry if I read those stories it would change our friendship, so I don't look at them anymore."
    The couple name given to Tyler and Dun in the world of Twenty One Pilots fan fiction is Joshler. "Personally," says Tyler, "I think it should be Tysh."

I knew he was a Pokevamp-wolf!
    I think it's really grose/stupid/weird/creepy tho :')

[ bericht aangepast op 21 jan 2016 - 9:43 ]

Twente one pilots! Mijn davo band <3

i wanna die with you once or twice.

Boeh.

I'm your little ray of pitch black.

Nia schreef:
    Boeh.

Hai ik kom hier even binnen rollen ^_^

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

Eyooo, wil je misschien op de lijst? ^^

Caution first, always.

Tamir schreef:
    Eyooo, wil je misschien op de lijst? ^^

Is goed :Y)

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

KiIljoy schreef:
    (...)

Is goed :Y)

Je staat er ^^

Caution first, always.

Hoi, ik kom hier ook maar binnenrollen, mijn naam is Eva. Ik weet serieus sinds (ongeveer) tien dagen geleden dat Twenty One Pilots geweldig is.

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Flowey schreef:
    Hoi, ik kom hier ook maar binnenrollen, mijn naam is Eva. Ik weet serieus sinds (ongeveer) tien dagen geleden dat Twenty One Pilots geweldig is.

Jij staat er ook bij! C:

Caution first, always.

*Imitates sexy voice
    Hi ya new people :3

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2016 - 20:07 ]

Wel. Ik heb mij gisteren geamuseerd. :Y) Nu heb ik wel een stijve rug van de stampen die ik gekregen heb tijdens de paar moshpits die ontstaan zijn.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please