• Hoi, iedereen! Ik ben voor een verhaal aan het zoek naar zo'n cheesy romantische films waar mijn hoofdpersonages naar kunnen kijken. Nu vind je op het internet natuurlijk 101 films als je 'cheesy romance movies' intypt en ik zie door het bos de bomen dus écht niet meer. Heeft er iemand op Q toevallig wat films voor me heeft?

Ex astris, sciencia

Knocked up, two weeks notice, something borrowed, this means war, the vow, one for the money, friends with benefits, new year's eve.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

The spectacular now. Het is niet zo'n bekende film maar wel cute. Anders Love Actually. ^^

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Letters To Juliet is zeer mooi ^^

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Titanic.

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

10 things I hate about you. C:

I'm your little ray of pitch black.

The Notebook. One of my faves.

P.S. I love you.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 dec 2015 - 23:16 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Stevenson schreef:
    Titanic.

.... Dat wou ik al zeggen. ):

wat was dit ookalweer

Dizcoostin schreef:
    10 things I hate about you. C:

Ook het eerste waar ik aan dacht. Geweldige film.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

The notebook

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Dear John

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

The Last Song, Safe Heaven, A Walk to Remember, The Longest Ride, Nights in Rodanthe

And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me.

The Longest Ride!

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales