• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY
    •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/10]
    • ? — Graphic Design — ? — Deamus — ?
    • ? — ? — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — 1.11
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • ? — ? — ? — Xanthopoulos — ?
    •

• ? — ? — ? — Anemoia — ?
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • ? — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — ?
    •

RPG (OOC) Rules

• Be nice to each other.
    • OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

This RPG has been opened before, but I decided to open it with two others again. I'm sorry if you participated in the last one and want your old role back, because I want new, fresh roles that haven't been used before. Some things also might have changed between the last one and this one.
    Roletopic: 1
    Chattopic:
    Writetopic:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Is it like weird that i wanna start right away?

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

AtIas schreef:
    Is it like weird that i wanna start right away?

Nopee (;

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2016 - 22:30 ]

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Necessity schreef:
    (...)

Friends dan?

Sure :D

Bowties were never Cooler

Flyn Levi Thatcher

Cain Timothy Acardi

Flyn and Cain are both in the football team. When in the team, they act the way team players should act. But all the other times Flyn and Cain argue a lot. Flyn doesn't really like Cain.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    If Flyn would have murdered someone, Faelyn would be the first to whom he would tell this. Faelyn knows every secret there is to know about Flyn. She is his most trusted friend and that's why Flyn likes being around her.

Lexi Amelia Everest
    In overleg, wss vrienden

Sebastien Javier Dominguez
    In overleg

Luka Ábel Petrovic 
    In overleg

Alexis
    In overleg

Nog gezocht:
    -Iemand die Flyn zijn drinkmaatje wil zijn, dus iemand waar hij zich af en toe (of vaak) mee bezat.
    -Iemand waarop hij verliefd kan worden
    -een soort van vijand
    -een jongen die hij kan zien als zijn grote broer
    -Iemand die hij niet goed kent maar wel wil leren kennen
    -Iemand waar hij vroeger goed mee bevriend was maar er iets is fout gelopen
    -Vrienden

Dit lijstje wordt nog aangepast.
    Heb je ideeën, laat maar weten?
    Stelde je al iets voor maar reageerde ik nog niet of staat het er niet bij, laat zeker iets weten.

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

Ik heb momenteel alleen de namen van de mensen er in gezet die met mij contact opgenomen hadden

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

GusWaters schreef:
    Ik heb momenteel alleen de namen van de mensen er in gezet die met mij contact opgenomen hadden

Misschien is Rhea de aangewezen persoon voor 'iemand die hij niet goed kent, maar wel wil leren kennen'?

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Ik ga denk ik vandaag ook maar eens een lijstje voor Sam maken, anders onthoud ik het nooit :')
    Ik ben trouwens nog op zoek naar een crush of ex voor hem. Iemand interesse?

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Ik hen Lieke viit iedereen openstaan, maar die is nog niet af :') Er staan een paar traits nu bij dr character maar dat gedeelte is ook nog lang niet af :'h

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Ik zal trouwens vandaag of morgen mijn jongen maken, maar ik heb een beetje weinig tijd + weinig inspiratie op het moment dus sorry daf hij iets later is

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Lexi wil ook wel flyn zn drinkmaatje zijn (bij dat anderr wat we al hadden verzonnen)

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Flyn en Joshua studeren hetzelfde, dus misschien dat ze elkaar zo kennen. Ik weet niet hoe jij hun band ziet

Bowties were never Cooler

Sebastien’s impressions —

Alexis Mae Boyer • "I treat Alexis as my little sister, because i never had one and i don't want to see her in pain.'

Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth • 'Chris is one of my best friends mainly because we always are up to mischief with eachother. And our parties can get really fucking wild. Like damn.'

Faelyn Bree Ahearn • 'It's complicated between me and Faelyn, she just doesn't know how to handle sarcasm but when we're cool then she's a pretty sweet girl.'

Finley Sebastian Rutherford • 'I think i know him from around campus. He's pretty cool, i guess.'

Lexi Amelia Everest • 'Lexi is a really wild girl and i think she's really cool.'

Lucy Cho Fitzgerald • 'We're both in the swimming team, so yeah, i know her because we train after a game.'

Rhea Alyx Metaxas • 'Rhea is really pretty and really cool. She is, however, pretty clumsy when it gets to sneaking out from campus. I think i feel something for her.'

Elza Delilah Morrow • 'Elza and i used to be friends with benefits but she didn't want to so it was more of a short fling.'

Sam Brian Moores • 'Sam and I are cool, we hang out sometimes and he's pretty funny so yeah.'

Cain Timothy Acardi • 'Cain and I are really close, we're like 'brothers from another mother', he's really cool to hang out with.'

Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes • 'I think Camilla is cool because i'm able to communicate in Spanish with her. We're extremely good friends.'

Luka Ábel Petrovic • 'I met Luka around Labor Day, last vacation and i really liked him because we acted the same.'

Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson • 'We can get along from time to time but as soon as she starts calling me names, i just plain ignore her. That doesn't take away the fact that she's pretty though.'

Averly Ann Daemor • 'Ava was my girlfriend a long time ago, we both decided that we we're better as friends so yeah. We still talk to eachother though.'

Joshua Niall Teagan • 'We're friends but i'm not as close to him as i am to like friends that i've known for a long time e.g. Chris, Camilla, Alexis'

Flyn Levi Thatcher • 'Flyn and i keep running around campus and it's really funny what we do.'

I don't have a relation with —

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

GusWaters schreef:
    Flyn Levi Thatcher

Cain Timothy Acardi

Flyn and Cain are both in the football team. When in the team, they act the way team players should act. But all the other times Flyn and Cain argue a lot. Flyn doesn't really like Cain.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    If Flyn would have murdered someone, Faelyn would be the first to whom he would tell this. Faelyn knows every secret there is to know about Flyn. She is his most trusted friend and that's why Flyn likes being around her.

Lexi Amelia Everest
    In overleg, wss vrienden

In overleg

Luka Ábel Petrovic 
    In overleg

Alexis
    In overleg

Nog gezocht:
    -Iemand die Flyn zijn drinkmaatje wil zijn, dus iemand waar hij zich af en toe (of vaak) mee bezat.
    -een soort van vijand
    -Vrienden

Stelde je al iets voor maar reageerde ik nog niet of staat het er niet bij, laat zeker iets weten.

Charlie wilt zich altijd wel met iemand bezatten :Y)

Overigens, I'm going to be away from friday to monday :/ Ik gok erop dat ik weinig tot geen wi-fi heb. Dat jullie dat even weten!

Tijd voor koffie.

GusWaters schreef:
    Flyn Levi Thatcher

Cain Timothy Acardi

Faelyn Bree Ahearn

Lexi Amelia Everest
    In overleg, wss vrienden

In overleg

Luka Ábel Petrovic 
    In overleg

Alexis
    In overleg

Nog gezocht:
    -een soort van vijand
    -Vrienden

Ik heb Camilla en Chris voor je ^^

lowkey just wanna make sure you’re happy as fuck

Ik heb Lieke bijna helemaal af (page 12), maar ga nu naar Apeldoorn dus ik maak haar vanavond/morgen helemaal af. Zijn er mensen die enige soort relatie met haar willen hebben?

take me back to the basics and the simple life