• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY
    •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/10]
    • ? — Graphic Design — ? — Deamus — ?
    • ? — ? — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — 1.11
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • ? — ? — ? — Xanthopoulos — ?
    •

• ? — ? — ? — Anemoia — ?
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • ? — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — ?
    •

RPG (OOC) Rules

• Be nice to each other.
    • OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

This RPG has been opened before, but I decided to open it with two others again. I'm sorry if you participated in the last one and want your old role back, because I want new, fresh roles that haven't been used before. Some things also might have changed between the last one and this one.
    Roletopic: 1
    Chattopic:
    Writetopic:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

RELATIONSHIPS OF LUKA

The history Squad

Rhea - Both of them are studying History so they see each other a lot in class. Luka likes Rhea as a friend, she’s nice and adventurous and doesn’t say no to watching a movie with her. But since she is almost failing the course he suggested that he could help her by tutoring her a bit. Since that moment they grew more as friends and organised fun movie nights and going on adventures together witch might lead them into some trouble

Finn - Finn and Luka are buds, they sit next to each other in the history lessons and that can lead to some fun moments in class.

Averly - Luka and Ava are good friends. One day he threw her for fun in the water and learned that she was afraid of it. Luka felt guilty of his childich action and tries to help her over her fear of water. Also do they both study History

Other

Cain - Luka is chill with the guy. He admires his work of art and can talk good with him. Sometimes Cain can be a bit too dominant and bashfull for Luka but it’s okay. Not really friends, but not just connections either.

Faelyn - Faelyn is a nice person and Luka loves to hear her talk with her Irish accent. They are good friends.

Lexi - Luka doesn't like her at all. She barely talks to him and when they do it's more a fight then something nice. He finds her a bitch and rather goes to someone else

Seb - Luka finds Seb a chill guy and likes him. The guys really went to know eachother better in the vacation and are about to be friends soon.

Chris - Chris and Luka are good friends, somethimes when they get in a discussion it's better to hold them both back because their agressive temprament can make them both start a fight.

Camilla - Luka doesn't like her. She miss-used him once to get something and he won't let it happen twice

Alexis -

Lucy - Luka and Lucy are best friends , They are both in the swimming team and Luka fully thrusts her. The last weeks he doesn't know if he is feeling something more for her than best friends.

Charlotte -

Elza -

Flyn -

Joshua -

Sam -

Ik zoek nog een beste vriend(in) voor Luka en misschien iemand waar hij ooit iets mee heeft gehad? Of ex vrienden of andere dingen :3

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2016 - 15:28 ]

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Cain's relationships

Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth - good friends.
    Luka Ábel Petrovic - Shallow friendship.
    Rhea Alyx Metaxas - they used to date, but broke up since Rhea was a bit too much for him. He still cares deeply for her and that's something that will never change.
    Sebastian Javier Dominguez - Brothers from another mother.
    Joshua Niall Teagan - Sometimes they sit together which is quite awkward.
    Flyn Levi Thatcher  - Great team when it comes down to football, but despise each other when they are off the field, which is quite surprising.
    Finley Sebastian Rutherford  - He simply can't stand the guy. Put the two in a room together and you will end up with a fight.
    Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes - Camilla and Cain have a dynamic friendship, they like to laugh a lot, and go places together, but he respects it's nothing more than friendship.
    Elza Delilah Morrow -
     Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
    Sam Brian Moores- Sam and Cain are friends, Sam mainly tries to keep him out of trouble when Cain isn't capable of doing that himself.
    Lexi Amelia Everest  - Skatebuddies.
    Alexis Mae Boyer -
    Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson  - Charlie and he once had a fling but he wanted more than she bargained for. So that's really awkward now.
    Averly Ann Daemor - Cain has a slight - read kinda huge- crush on Averly, whom he knows from the Football team. They're great friends, though he still wishes there was more.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 jan 2016 - 10:17 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

MaIfoys schreef:
    Voor Faelyn en Elza hadden we toch ook al wat?

(...)

Ik wist dat ik dingen vergat...

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Christophers relationships
    Also known as ''In the eyes of a semi-fuckboy/bootyguy''

Alexis Mae Boyer —
          ''Nice ass, that's all I have to say about her. Next one, please?"
    Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes —
          ''I can never tell if she's Cuban, Dominican or Brazilian. Regardless, her accent is great. She's pretty nice."
    Faelyn Bree Ahearn —
          ''This little blonde fairy is like a sister to me. I will seriously injure someone who lays a hand on her. See you in court, mate."
    Finley Sebastian Rutherford —
          ''If he was a girl, I would marry him straight away. Who am I kidding, I would marry Finn as a lad too. Our bromance is #real."
    Sebastien Javier Dominguez —
          ''Okay, so, this dude can fucking party. Holy shit. I have seen him down a pint in, like, 5 seconds. Much respect, we party a lot. Am I drunk right now?"
    Lexi Amelia Everest —
          ''She's crazy, but I love her regardless. We're good friends, I even broke up a fight for her once. It's something I like to brag about."
    Lucy Cho Fitzgerald —
          ''I have seen her drunk multiple times, she was awesome."
    Rhea Alyx Metaxas —
          ''When we go out on runs, I like to run behind her. Not only to check her out, but I also like to scare her at times. Oops, she's a good girl though."
    Elza Delilah Morrow —
          ''What can I say? Super cute, super smart and I like her a whole lot. Like, holy shit, how can you be that smart. Show me your tricks over a nice dinner."
    Sam Brian Moores —
          ''Quote."
    Luka Ábel Petrovic —
          ''He's pretty cool, unless our opinions differ. People will have to seperate us. We're like Mean Girls, cafeteria fight, hair pulling, skirts flying."
    Flyn Levi Thatcher —
          ''Quote."
    Joshua Niall Teagan —
          ''Quote."
    Averly Ann Daemor —
          ''Quote."
    Cain Timothy Acardi —
          ''Lads! Lads! Lads! Yeah, we also like to drink together."
    Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson —
          ''I slapped her butt once, we've been friends ever since. She likes to call me names, but I know she loves me. Ain't that right? Have I mentioned that she treats me like an absolute rodney?" *probably gets an asskicking afterwards

Camilla's relationships
    Also known as ''shut up about my accent, I am cool too"
    Alexis Mae Boyer —
          ''Quote."
    Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth —
          ''He's a massive douche, but I think he's pretty cool."
    Faelyn Bree Ahearn —
          ''Wait, who's that? I don't know anyone named Faelyn."
    Finley Sebastian Rutherford —
          ''Quote."
    Sebastien Javier Dominguez —
          ''Sebastien is awesome, we're extremely good friends. I love that I am able to speak Spanish to him."
    Lexi Amelia Everest —
          ''Quote."
    Lucy Cho Fitzgerald —
          ''Quote."
    Rhea Alyx Metaxas —
          ''Quote."
    Elza Delilah Morrow —
          ''Quote."
    Sam Brian Moores —
          ''Quote."
    Luka Ábel Petrovic —
          ''Quote."
    Flyn Levi Thatcher —
          ''Quote."
    Joshua Niall Teagan —
          ''Quote."
    Averly Ann Daemor —
          ''Quote."
    Cain Timothy Acardi —
          ''He takes me out on picnics, what more is there to say? I love food."
    Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson —
          ''Charlie is honestly my guardian angel. She helped me around campus and to improve my English. I wouldn't have survived without her!"

[ bericht aangepast op 26 jan 2016 - 20:46 ]

lowkey just wanna make sure you’re happy as fuck

Xanthopoulos schreef:
    (...)
    We kunnen ze ook geen mening over elkaar laten hebben? Dat we die later vormen?

@BenjaminSolo, ik heb Chris.

Help me! Welke fc?
    1/

Ik denk niet dat ze elkaar echt zullen mogen. Hun karakters zullen erg botsen

Necessity schreef:
    (...)

Dat zou wel kunnen ^^

@Atlas, ik denk dat Sam en Seb best wel goede vrienden zouden kunnen zijn
    @Malfoys, ja inderdaad (:
    @Xanthopoulos, dat vind ik wel een goede

@BenjaminSolo, ik denk dat Sam en Josh het best goed zouden kunnen vinden (:

Volgens mij ook. Al zal Josh wel aanvoelen dat er meer is aan de jongen dan alleen zijn vrolijke kant.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 jan 2016 - 21:17 ]

Bowties were never Cooler

Avery haar lijstje tot nu toe

• Lucy Cho Fitzgerald ~ -
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson ~ -
    • Alexis Mae Boyer ~ -
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas ~ Ava likes this girl. They are alike and often run together. Theyoften have fun, but Ava can be serious from time to time. She will try to help her as they both study the same subject, history, and she wants Rhea to pass.
    • Lexi Amelia Everest ~ Ava and Lexi have been roommates in the past year and they now are good friends. They still hang out from time to time
    • Elza Delilah Morrow ~ -
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn ~ - Faelyn helps Avery with her sexuality as Avery doesn't really know if she is Heterosexual or bisexual.
    • Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes ~ -

Boys:
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher ~ -
    • Luka ábel Petrovic ~ They study history together, but they are friends as well. Luka threw her in the pool one time and she was startled by it. In the end she told him her fear of water and as he is in the swimming ream he will try to help her get over her fear.
    • Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth ~ -
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford ~ -
    • Joshua Niall Teagan ~ -
    • Cain Timothy Acardi ~ They know each other from playing football and because she got to know him pretty well she developed a crush on him. She tries to push it aways because she thinks they are just friends.
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez ~ Ava and Seb have had a relationship a while ago and the unanimously decided that they weren't meant for each other. They do still hang out as friends.
    • Sam Brian Moores ~ -

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 1:11 ]

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Raccoon schreef:

Ik zoek nog een beste vriend(in) voor Luka en misschien iemand waar hij ooit iets mee heeft gehad? Of ex vrienden of andere dingen :3

Ik heb Lucy? c:

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Wil iemand de ex van Finn zijn?

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Cain and Lexi are skate-buddies, remember?

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Wanneer gaan we ongeveer met dit RPG beginnen?

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

BenjaminSolo schreef:
    (...)

Volgens mij ook. Al zal Josh wel aanvoelen dat er meer is aan de jongen dan alleen zijn vrolijke kant.

Friends dan?

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Sempre schreef:
    Wanneer gaan we ongeveer met dit RPG beginnen?

Waarschijnlijk zondag. Zaterdag kan ik zelf namelijk niets ivm PEC indoor in Apeldoorn c:

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Nog maar een relatie ^^

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

Ik antwoord straks op al jullie gastenboek berichten met voorstellen voor relaties en maak Flyn definitief af maar heb een grote test wiskunde en moet nog een volledig hoofdstuk leren. Het is maar dat jullie niet denken dat ik jullie negeer, ik wil gewoon het nieuwe jaar niet beginnen met een buis voor wiskunde (:

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2016 - 20:57 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

GusWaters schreef:
    Ik antwoord straks op al jullie gastenboek berichten met voorstellen voor relaties en maak Flyn definitief af maar heb een grote test wiskunde en moet nog een volledig hoofdstuk leren. Het is maar dat jullie niet denken dat ik jullie negeer, ik wil gewoon het nieuwe jaar niet beginnen met een buis voor wiskunde (:

En gelijk heb je! (:

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.