• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY
    •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/10]
    • ? — Graphic Design — ? — Deamus — ?
    • ? — ? — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — 1.11
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • ? — ? — ? — Xanthopoulos — ?
    •

• ? — ? — ? — Anemoia — ?
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • ? — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — ?
    •

RPG (OOC) Rules

• Be nice to each other.
    • OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

This RPG has been opened before, but I decided to open it with two others again. I'm sorry if you participated in the last one and want your old role back, because I want new, fresh roles that haven't been used before. Some things also might have changed between the last one and this one.
    Roletopic: 1
    Chattopic:
    Writetopic:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Ik zal zo dadelijk eens Seb's indruk van mensen plaatsen

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

AtIas schreef:
    (...)

Sebastien heeft geen friends with benefits dus misschien is dat al een idee.

Hm. . . Dat vind ik wel interessant aangezien Elza op het eerste gezicht niet zo’n meisje is dat zo gemakkelijk is. Ik zal hem bij haar relaties zetten!

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

BenjaminSolo schreef:
    Ik hoor graag als mensen een relatie met Josh willen

Ik heb Elza voor je.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Hierbij mijn lijstje van personen die al klaar zijn met hun rol. Veel vriendschappen, dus ik zou het wel interessant vinden als er nog een intense vijandschap met iemand kan onstaan haha.

Rhea's relaties:

— Christopher Ainsworth:
    Christopher and Rhea have been friends for a while and they usually go out for a run in the morning. She really likes him as a friend, though she's not sure if there could be more.

— Alexis Mae Boyer:
    The two girls can have more than enough fun on their own, but they really like to include everyone around them aswell. They are both incredibly spontanious which leads to the most hilarious situations.

— Luka Ábel Petrovic:
    Luka and Rhea are both studying History and since Rhea is almost failing the course, Luka sugested that he could tutor her. She genuinly likes the guy and they have a lot of fun together. This includes movie nights and weird adventures, the two are always challenging eachother and causing lot of problems.

— Sebastien Javier Dominguez:
    The two met in their freshman year and have been friends ever since. She likes to call him in the middle of the night, just to talk about random things and persuaing him into joining her in her impulsive actions. She really sees him as her best friend.

— Faelyn Bree Ahearn:
    The two girls were roomies in a previous year and they tend to act like that never changed. It's not weird if one of them is sitting the other's room, though it can be awkward for their newroommates. Rhea often falls asleep in Fae's room when she's studying.

— Cain Timothy Acardz:
    Cain and Rhea have dated for a while, but Rhea appeared to be way to energetic for the poor boy. They are still friends though and Cain tends to be a bit protective, which iritates Rhea because she's "an independent woman who doesn't need a babysitter". But she loves him dearly, but he's nothing more than a friend now.

— Elza Delilah Morrow:
    Elza and Rhea don't really like eachother. Rhea has the idea that Elza thinks that she's dumb and that's why she usually isn't that kind to the other girl. However, their dislike for eachother is based on false assumptions.

— Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson:
    Rhea likes the girl and she would definitely call her a friend, but they both envy eachother for their skills and personalities. All in all they get along pretty well.

— Finley Sebastian Rutherford:
    Rhea would probably not really like Finley's company as he always seems to be irritated by her. She's following the same course as Finley and she tries to avoid him as much as possible.

— Averly “Ava” Ann Daemor:
    The girls are really alike and are good friends. They probably run together pretty often and have fun together. Ava also studies History and tries to help Rhea whenever she can, something that Rhea really appreciates

— Joshua Niall Teagan:
    In progress

— Sam Brian Moores:
    Sam and Rhea are friends for a while now. This wouldn't have happend if Sam hadn't told that he was asexual and that he doesn't like it when someone touches him - even if it's accidental. Rhea tries her best to keep that in mind, but she tends to forget it sometimes, though she always make sure to make up for it.

— Lexi Amelia Everest:
    You could describe their relationship as 'being sisters in crime'. When there's something going on, you can bet your money on it that these two are around somewhere. Lexi has been giving her lessons on how to flirt, which included weird excerises to make it more fun. Cause Rhea really sucks at flirting.

— Flyn Levi Thatcher:
    To be discussed

— Lucy Cho Fitzgerald:
    They know eachother because they're both in the univeristy's swimming team. Lucy and Rhea can get along, but since they're not really alike, they only see eachother at practises.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 jan 2016 - 11:37 ]

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

MaIfoys schreef:
    (...)

Hm. . . Dat vind ik wel interessant aangezien Elza op het eerste gezicht niet zo’n meisje is dat zo gemakkelijk is. Ik zal hem bij haar relaties zetten!

Ik ook zodra ik op mijn computer ben!

Zijn ze het al langer?

Sebastien’s impressions —

Alexis Mae Boyer • "I treat Alexis as my little sister, because i never had one and i don't want to see her in pain.'

Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth • 'Chris is one of my best friends mainly because we always are up to mischief with eachother. And our parties can get really fucking wild. Like damn.'

Faelyn Bree Ahearn • 'It's complicated between me and Faelyn, she just doesn't know how to handle sarcasm but when we're cool then she's a pretty sweet girl.'

Finley Sebastian Rutherford • 'I think i know him from around campus. He's pretty cool, i guess.'

Lexi Amelia Everest • 'Lexi is a really wild girl and i think she's really cool.'

Lucy Cho Fitzgerald • 'We're both in the swimming team, so yeah, i know her because we train after a game.'

Rhea Alyx Metaxas • 'Rhea is really pretty and really cool. She is, however, pretty clumsy when it gets to sneaking out from campus. I think i feel something for her.'

Elza Delilah Morrow • 'Elza and i used to be friends with benefits but she didn't want to so it was more of a short fling.'

Sam Brian Moores • 'Sam and I are cool, we hang out sometimes and he's pretty funny so yeah.'

Cain Timothy Acardi • 'Cain and I are really close, we're like 'brothers from another mother', he's really cool to hang out with.'

Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes • 'I think Camilla is cool because i'm able to communicate in Spanish with her. We're extremely good friends.'

Luka Ábel Petrovic • 'I met Luka around Labor Day, last vacation and i really liked him because we acted the same.'

Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson • 'We can get along from time to time but as soon as she starts calling me names, i just plain ignore her. That doesn't take away the fact that she's pretty though.'

Averly Ann Daemor • 'Ava was my girlfriend a long time ago, we both decided that we we're better as friends so yeah. We still talk to eachother though.'

Joshua Niall Teagan • 'We're friends but i'm not as close to him as i am to like friends that i've known for a long time e.g. Chris, Camilla, Alexis'

Flyn Levi Thatcher • 'Flyn and i keep running around campus and it's really funny what we do.'

I don't have a relation with —

[ bericht aangepast op 28 jan 2016 - 17:38 ]

We hebben voor Seb en Sam toch juist wat afgesproken?

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Necessity schreef:
    We hebben voor Seb en Sam toch juist wat afgesproken?

oh shit, vergeten c:

@Atlas, enig idee voor Seb en Cain?

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Magari schreef:
    @Atlas, enig idee voor Seb en Cain?

Die hadden we al afgesproken, denk ik.
    Hij staat er nu ook bij c;

Ooh, okay, ja, nu je het zegt herinner ik het.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Slaag ik er in om Seb een soort van 'relaxed as fuck' attitude te geven? :')

Camilla's relationships

Alexis Mae Boyer —

Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth —

Faelyn Bree Ahearn —

Finley Sebastian Rutherford —

Sebastien Javier Dominguez —

Lexi Amelia Everest —

Lucy Cho Fitzgerald —

Rhea Alyx Metaxas —

Elza Delilah Morrow —

Sam Brian Moores —

Luka Ábel Petrovic —

Flyn Levi Thatcher —

Joshua Niall Teagan —

Averly Ann Daemor —

Cain Timothy Acardi —

Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson —

Ze zoekt basically alles nog, dus kom maar op!

[ bericht aangepast op 26 jan 2016 - 19:09 ]

lowkey just wanna make sure you’re happy as fuck

@Xanthopoulos, heb je een ideetje voor Sebastien en Camilla?

AtIas schreef:
    @Xanthopoulos, heb je een ideetje voor Sebastien en Camilla?

Not yet, ik moet alles nog even opnieuw lezen. Jij toevallig ideeën? (:

lowkey just wanna make sure you’re happy as fuck