• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

• Studies
    Students can follow a wide variety of studies at Springfield, of which all include a lot of colleges and work you have to do on your own. The students we follow follow either of the courses on this list. Most of those studies include some kind of separation in the higher years.
    — Architecture
    — Graphic Design
    — Politics
    — Physiology
    — History
    — Science
    — Biology
    — Engineering
    — Art
    — English literature
    — Law
          • Dorms
    Springfield University has a roomie plan, which means that at the beginning of your first year, you get paired up with someone else from your own gender, and you guys will have to share a dorm room for your coming years. Your dorm includes two one-person beds which you can set to almost any height and can also pair up, two desk, two closets, two chairs, two nightstand and two dressers. You are allowed to move your furniture around in any way you like, but it has to stay in your room. Cleaning your room is your own responsibility. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each others dorm room while the door being closed and not allowed in at any time between 19.00 and 7.00. The dorms are checked every evening so there is no way of students sneaking in or out. In the evening there's a patrol at the doors, except between 1.00 and 4.00, but there still is an alarm on the building. The list of roommates will be made at the opening of the writing topic with a randomizer.
          • Sports
    Sports are high-valued at Springfield University, though not a must. Athletes are well-known and most of them are populair. The cheerleading and football team are above all, most valued and most populair. The selection process for those includes a lot of work, and the only person secure of their place of the team another year is the person who was captain. Others all have to re-audition, and don't always get in the team again. Below is a list of all sports available at Springfield.
    — American Football (Boys Only)
    — Cheerleading (Girls Only)
    — Swimming
    — Track and Field
    — Show Jumping
          • Dress Code
    The university has no uniform, but a dress code, as that is what students prefer. During classes, students have to obey to the dress code, or they'll be sent to their dorm to change. A list of items not allowed:
    — Headwear of any way. If there is a reason you must or feel safer to, your parents have to have contacted the university's principal.
    — Any suggestive graphic on clothing.
    — Skirts, dresses or pants shorter than 15cm above the knee.
    — Suggestive clothing.
    — Heels over 8cm high.
    — Pants or shorts worn below the waistline.
    — Stretch lycra, spandex or nylon tights, leotards, biker pants, pajama/sleepwear pants or shirts, or underwear worn as outer garments.
    — Bare-feet or flip-flops.
    — Long coats (inside)
    — Pyjamas
    — Showing underwear.
          • Years
    Students can enroll at Springfield directly after high school, or after a break-year. In the RPG we'll follow second year students.
    1 — 18/19 or 19/20
    2 — 19/20 or 20/21
    3 — 20/21 or 21/22
    4 — 21/22 or 22/23
          • Grades, Tests and Essays
    The year is split into three trimesters. At the end of your last trimester, you'll have an exam to determine whether you can go on to your next year. The other trimesters end with a big test, that counts 20% or that years exam, which counts 15% on your graduation exam. Students are allowed to get three tests pro subject every trimester, and two essays.The grading goes on a percentage-scale. This percentage builds up, so at the end of your year you could reach a maximum of 1800%, though no one ever was able to reach that.
          • Rules
    — No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    — Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    — Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    — Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    — Normal society rules also apply at the University.
          • Roomie plan
          Girls
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen and Elza Delilah Morrow
    • Averly Ann Daemor and Lexi Amelia Everest
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald and Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    • Alexis Mae Boyer and Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson and Probie's character
    Ellipsism's character and ?
          Boys
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia and Finley Sebastian Rutherford
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher and Sam Brian Moores
    Ellipsism's character and Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic and Wallen's character
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez and Cain Timothy Acardi
    • Joshua Niall Teagan and Reynald Donatello Bowen

Sports

• American Football
    Captain —
    Offense
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) ––
    Center (1) ––
    Quarterback (1) ––
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) ––
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––
          • Cheerleading
    Captain ––
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain ––
    Other (12) ––
    • Alexis Mae Boyer
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson
    • Lexi Amelia Everest
          • Track and Field
          • Swimming
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
          • Show Jumping
    • Joshua Niall Teagan

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/11]
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen — Graphic Design — Holland Roden — Deamus — 1.12
    • Averly Ann Daemor — History — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes — Biology — Cindy Mello — Xanthopoulos — 1.12

• Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Law — ? — Anemoia — 1.12
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • Sam Brian Moores — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — 1.11
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez — Graphic Design — Andre Hamman — Atlas — 1.11

RPG Rules

• Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post and the study of your character
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender. If there's a stop there's a stop. There is no wait-list, so first the first to actually claim the role gets it.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

The Start

We'll start on October 19th, around 13.00, a saturday. On the 31st of October, there'll be a big halloween ball for the whole school in costume. It's a regular saturday, without any big games. Just two weeks ago the football team won a big game.
    Trainings on saturday:
    Cheerleading: 10.00-12.00
    Football: 16.00-18.00
    Track and Field: 9.00-11.00
    Show Jumping: 19.30-21.30
    Swimming: 15.00-17.00

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 19:49 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

LIEKE BREGTJE VAN DIEPEN
    "But darling, sure you must know that even stars don't shine without darkness."

Even though I had originally planned on spending my saturday between my study books, I didn't really try hard to make that resolution work. About an hour ago, Luka knocked on my door, asking if I was willing to join him on a run. I willingly had said yes, my resolution long forgotten. I'm not on any sports team, but I've always liked some running and a little workout to keep myself active and in shape. Right now, I was running steady next to Luka. I hadn't put on any music, since I wasn't running alone. In the last half hour, we covered a couple miles, though I didn't know how much, to be exactly. We were running along with the road leading to town, but were heading back to the uni instead of towards town, since we'd already ran to there. We were silent, our foots hitting the pavement in a regular beat. It wasn't cold, though I certainly did wear enough for it to not get cold.
    "So," I began to start another conversation, exaggerating the 'o' until it died in silence. "Looking forward to halloween?" I asked. I always enjoyed halloween, and adored faceprinting and dressing up for the event. Back when I was still in high school, I almost never celebrated halloween, and when I did, it was nothing compared to the american version of halloween.

take me back to the basics and the simple life

ELZA DELILAH MORROW

Rays of sunshine fell through the curtains on her face. This made her mouth curl into a smile. Although she had slept for over twelve hours, she still felt exhausted. Elza opened her eyes and they faced the sun. Even though the sun was shining she didn't feel warm, she was rather freezing. Goosebumps appeared on her arms en slowly she got out of bed.
          Elza walked over to the bathroom and placed her hearing aids over her ear. She didn't turn it on yet, since she enjoyed the calmness of this morning, the quiet. She noticed the bags under her eyes when she stood in front of the mirror and sighed. She had slept for more than twelve hours. How was that even possible? Elza made sure nobody would see her hearing aids by covering it with her hair. It was one of her biggest insecurities. For a few minutes she looked at her reflection in the mirror. God, she was pale. She closed her eyes and turned away from the mirror. "So lovely," she muttered.
          Once she had changed into normal clothes she decided to get herself some breakfast. There was a cute little bakery not too far away, where she could go. She came there often.
          Elza left her room and started walking towards the exit of the university. Once she noticed people were mouthing "hi" to her, she turned on her hearing aids. She kept her head down for a while, feeling emberassed. Why couldn't she be normal? Even the sounds she did hear were like a whisper. And when she talked it probably sounded like a whisper too. Because she had trouble hearing herself she never knew if she talked too loud or too soft. If she wanted to, she could go around the university without the hearing aids, but lip reading took too much of her energy, so she only did that on rare occasions.
          Suddenly she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She knew it was a message from her mother, since she sent her one every morning. Elza read it with a smile on her lips. It mostly said something like: 'Have a good day love!' or 'Goodluck with school today darling'. The one her mother had sent today said: 'Enjoy your saturday, kisses from us'. With 'us' she meant the family; Elza's mom and dad, and Miles and Rosie, her siblings. Elza quickly texted something back and continued her way to the bakery.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 21:48 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

MT (I will finish the relations of Flyn as soon as possible)

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson

Science | Cheerleading

Cheerleading practice was over, but Charlie surely wasn't done with exercise. Without hesitance, she continued jogging, after an hour of intense training. The cheerleading squad continually had to be on point and it was a tiring job to get it to that point. After all; it was a team, not a single person.
    It had taken Charlie quite some time to adjust to the dynamics of a team sport. Solitary sports were more her thing, but cheerleading seemed fun enough, to be worth the exception. Working together had proved to be a good change of environment, however, and it was fun (yet extremely irritating sometimes) to work with other people as well.
    Now she jogged across the field with renewed energy, the vibes of burning calories raging through her mind. It certainly provided a lot of dopamine and steromones, which was always good news. It would've been even better with music, but Charlie had accidentally stepped on her old-fashioned mp3 and was too faineant to buy another. That was why she was whispering and singing under her breath, varying from the Beatles to a rock song. Suddenly she remembered she wanted to send Finn a text message and proceeded to do so. It was tedious - texting whilst running - yet not impossible and Charlie was very trained.
    To: Finn
    Bored and impatient. Feel like having fun sometime soon? gr CT

It was also time to rally up Chris another time:
    To: Asshole (Christopher)
    I heard that beer's only one dollar at the pub. You better get your ass over there.

Making plans were one of the best things in the world - at least, if it were fun plans. Normally, Charlie didn't even organize a diary for appointments, but the beer for one dollar-deal surely was attractive. With a sigh she continued on the field, filled with sun and green grass. Some fellow sufferers that enjoyed running as much as Charlie did.
    Running was the road to feeling okay and energetic. Charlie needed some running.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2016 - 0:10 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Rhea Alyx Metaxas
    • History • Swimming • Track & Field •

Rhea was sitting on her bed while she was reading in her History textbook; she had already been to the track and field practice that day. She hated that she had to spend her spare time studying, but she also knew that if she didn't, she would fail the course and she was determined to prevent that. She hoped that Luka would be available in the afternoon to help her and she decided that she would text him later. Rhea then placed her book back in her bookcase, giving up on her study for the day. Instead she decided to go for a walk, hoping that it would take her mind of her troubles.
          The blonde hoped that she would find Seb in the college garden, since she knew that he would be able to distract her. Seb was usually to be found there and Rhea guessed that it had to do with the peacefulness that prevailed there. Her thoughts were confirmed only a few minutes later when she saw him sitting in the grass. Quietly she made her way towards him and when she was close, she enthusiastically threw her arms around him.
          "Good morning Seb," she said while she rubbed her cheek against his. After she let go of him she took place beside him and smiled.
          "I heard that there is a Halloween party coming up. I'm so excited!" Rhea was indeed, very excited for this party. She loved dressing up and drinking and since a Halloween party combined these aspects, it was only logical that she loved it.

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Joshua Niall Teagan
    English Literature || Show Jumping

Today was my day off, while I had a competition in Boston tomorrow. Today I'd do a trainingday, just to get everything perfectly right, before coming out in the arena tomorrow. I still had to make the choice between taking Gavroche or Marius. The pony barely cleared the jumps, while the young horse did it with relative ease, but he lacked the finesse to clear them every time, expacially after sharp turns. It went better every week, but it would be at least one to two years before he'd be at thesame level as Enjolras. There also was the fact that Marius wasn't allowed to compete yet at the highest level, due to his age. At this point I was sitting against the fence around the fields, reading the book we were goig to discuss in class this week and eating a sandwich, while my horses were grazing. When both my sandwich and chapter were finished, I got up and walked back to the stables to get the tack of my youngest stallion. I'd trained with my pony this morning and would train with my champion tonight during the guided training. I got all his tack from my locker, and my cap, before I went back to the pasture to get the horse. I didn't use spurs or a whip on him, because I simply didn't need to. When I did need it, I'd get it, but he was fierce enough to give it his all no matter what. "Marius" I called him out over the fields, and within a few seconds he came running towards me, stopping at the last second so he wouldn't run into the fencing. I put his tack over the fence and climbed over myself. I brushed most of the dirt and muck off the horse with the brush I left laying around here at all times, before I put his saddle and the rest of his tack on him, making sure all padding was in its place, his skin wasn't caught inbetween anything, and his protectors were all positioned and applied just right. I never wanted to hurt my horses. This was also clear by putting on the bridle. Most riders told me that I had to fasten it tighter, but I refused to. It was tight enough and didn'fall off, that was all that mattered. When he was totally done and geared up, I put on my cap and took the young horse out of the pasture and towards the outdoorring. It was great weather for the time of the year and the jumps were the right height for this horse, so that was a great plus. Marius started pransing and pulling on his reigns, clearly excited and ready to go. I loved his energy, but he really needed to learn some more etiquette. I got onto his back in the ring, with the help of a fence, and started his warming-up. He needed a good warming-up, before starting his jumping, so he wouldn't pull a muscle or anything. Afterwards we'd start with small jumps, slowly going for the higher ones. We'd be done in an hour or two, when he'd be completely tired out and ready to be taken back to the field. While doing the warming-up excersises I started thinking about Halloween. When I was young we never had the money for it, and right now I also thought of it as a waste of money. I'd rather spend my little money on tack, food, and send it to my family, so they maybe have something extra now and then. Maybe I'd borrow some make-up from someone, nothing more. I didn't even know if I would go to the party. I banished these thoughts from my head for now and concentrated on my horse. I'd think about it later.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2016 - 10:47 ]

Bowties were never Cooler

SAM      BRIAN      MOORES
    “Everyone should be free to choose and build the type of relationship that works the best for themselves and their partner”
    21 years – Swimming – Bi-romantic/Ace - Biology

I closed my eyes and hid my face in my hands. The bills in front of me were confronting me once again with my empty bank account and the previous thirty minutes I had been calculating how I could pay everything – well, not everything, but enough to get no trouble.
    I had be planning to learn this morning but I had just woken up half an hour ago and this needed to be done first. Usually I woke up at nine, even with just three hours sleep, but not today. As usual I had had to work till four before I could finally go to bed. I didn’t hate my job, but I wasn’t exactly fond of it either. I worked as a security guard in a nightclub. I had started there as a bartender, but one day they ‘offered’ me a promotion. Well, actually they had told me they wanted me – with my length and muscular body – as a security guard and that they had founded a new bartender already, so if I didn’t take the job they would fire me. The promotion had included a raise, so I had said yes. It wasn’t really difficult. All I needed to do was just stand there looking terrifying and make sure no one would bother the girls. Only a few times I needed to kick out drunk customers and even then I just had to touch their clothes. I could do that.
    I was really hungry, but my side of the fridge was empty, so I had to get out to buy some food. I had to eat something before practice today. I actually had tried practicing without eating before once, but had collapsed that time and had almost drowned, so I wasn’t going to do that again. I had learned from my mistakes.
    It was a perfect day for October. It wasn’t raining and it wasn’t cold. I really enjoyed the walk to the village for my groceries. I saw Elza just some steps away and walked a bit faster to catch up with her.
    “Goodmorning,” I said with a smile. “You’re on your way for groceries too?”

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2016 - 11:17 ]

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

SEB JAVIER DOMINGUEZ
    | Swimming • Graphic Design |

Whilst Seb was sitting, he saw a familiar and frindly face, Rhea. 'Why hello, Rhea', he smirked with an old fashioned tone. As the girl was planning to hug him, he pulled Rhea towards him and felt the cheek of Rhea rubbing against his. He smiled to her and answered; 'Yeah, i know, i don't think i'm going. Seems pretty lame to me.' He does party a lot but this didn't seem interesting. If Rhea however was going, then maybe he could flip his mind and still go to the dance. He adored the blonde and all her craziness. He would love to be more then just friends but if she didn't want to, then it was completely fine to him. He opened his backpack and took out his notepad to draw something.He turned his face ninty degrees to look at Rhea's face and he starting drawing, every detail went on paper. He started rubbing in his hair and tried to catch a glimpse of Rhea's eyes. 'What are we going to do tonight?', he asked whilst putting the last finishing touches to his work.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2016 - 20:25 ]

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

Cain Timothy Acardi
    2nd year - Art & Football

I hear Seb leave, but hadn't seen him. Seb hadn't woken me up, but was was hidden away somewhere behind some paintings and drawings. Sketches were everywhere and I had forgotten to watch the time. I would meet Ava to drink coffee with her and since I enjoy waisting time with especially her, I am going to cancel. So when I hear Seb leave, I get pulled back into reality and check the time. The good news is, I'm not late yet, the bad news is, I still can be late if I want to change. I look down at my cargo short and thank top, which is almost completely covered in paint. I sigh. Is it worth it? I decide it's not. Ava knows what I'm into and she knows this is what I look like on most days, so she probably won't be ashamed of hanging out with me while I look like this. I hope. I grab my drawing equipment, pick up my painting equipment, place everything in my desk and I start organising everything as fast as I possibly can. The painting I was working on, I set aside, next to the desk. Then I grab my phone and put some of the pencils in my bag, together with my notebook. I start walking, trying to find out what time it is, but my phone doesn't cooperate. I sigh. It's almost one o'clock, well that means I'm almost late. Normally I'm not the kind of guy who hurries a lot or worries, but this is Ava, the only girl on the Football team - yes, I totally recognise her as a team member, even though she isn't allowed to play matches. While walking, some chicken shoves a promotion poster in my face. I look at it for a moment, until I notice it's for the Halloween dance. I already have seen maybe a few dozen of doze. I reach the coffee shop, where they also sell pastries and such and wait for Ava, who to my surprise isn't there yet.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

ELZA DELILAH MORROW

The thought of her family made her smile. She hadn't seen them in a while but she had skyped with her siblings, Miles en Rosie, yesterday. Rosie was completely deaf so sometimes it was hard to communicate, but luckily everyone close to her mastered sign language. So, even when Elza skyped with her family, she never bothered Lieke, her roommate, by talking too loud. Which was a good thing.
          “Goodmorning, you’re on your way for groceries too?” Elza's attention got drawn to Sam and a friendly smile appeared on her face. "I haven't had breakfast yet, so I'm going to a little bakery nearby. They make the best croissants. Care to join?" She asked. Now that she thought about it, she actually had to do some grocery shopping. Her fridge was totally empty and Elza never liked to study on an empty stomach. If she did, she could never find a way to concentrate on her homework.
          "But I'll have to do some grocery shopping too so after that I can tag along to the supermarket, if you don't mind, ofcourse?" She asked. Elza had always been social, although sometimes she'd rather be left alone.
          While she waited for Sam to answer her question she started thinking about all the things she had to do today. She had a few big tests coming up so she had to study for them, and she had to write a few essays. Even though Elza liked school, she didn't like to do homework on the weekends. She sighed softly but the thought of some warm croissants made her feel a bit better.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2016 - 16:56 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Luka Ábel Petrovic
    Talking to Lieke U History

Little sweat drops pearled above my head while i was running on a medium speed with Lieke. She was nice and i like to take a run with her. We both had an free hour and since I studied already I got bored and wanted to still catch up some morning runs that i skipped last week. Besides, Lieke didn't do any sports so it was also a nice thing for her.
    It was a peaceful routine and running without music was -for me- so much better. I could enjoy the landscapes or the roads and also i liked talking to her. At this moment it's a bit quiet between us now while we are heading back to the campus. The wind flew softly to my hair and I must say that I liked the soft breeze cooling me down. Even if it's October, it’s a bit warmer than another Autumn night , just like in Croatia but for me it’s still too cold.
    I was used in me homeland to some hotter temperatures, like 24°c or even more. Right here it can get below 0°C. I woke up from my thoughts as soon as Lieke started talking again. "So," she began our new conversation, right in time because silence can bore me too. "Looking forward to halloween?" she asked and i smiled. “Yeah, pretty much. Halloween is so nice. Do you know what to wear already?” is asked interested. Maybe I was going to put on a costume base don an historical person. But yeah, I liked the random stuff too.

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Rhea Alyx Metaxas
    • History • Swimming • Track & Field •

Rhea smiled in response to his greeting and studied the guy intently for a moment. She liked being around him and she was really glad that they had met each other some years ago. She was surprised that he said that he wasn't really up for the Halloween party and maybe a bit disappointed too. "Are you sure? I bet you would be an amazing vampire," she told him while she pouted her lips, hoping that he would change his mind.
          A smile appeared on her lips when he started to draw, she had always been fascinated by his talent, though she couldn't prevent a blushing from creeping up her cheeks when she noticed that he was drawing her. She shyly focused her eyes on the grass while she thought about his question. Rhea really wanted to escape school for a moment, because she was getting tired of all the disappointed looks that the professors gave her. She knew that she had to try harder, but history really didn’t seem to be her cup of tea.
          “We could sneak out again and get drunk?” She suggested with a smile, because that was exactly what she needed. “Maybe we can ask some others to join us and I promise that I won’t fall of the stairs again, like last time.”

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

[Daggers went Malec]

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Averly “Ava” Ann Daemor

I was flipping through the pages of the book I was reading. It has been to many times that I have read this book. Great Gatsby was one of my favorite books. It always calmed me down of some sort as I did sport a lot. I had been up since 8 o'clock as I had to run track and field from 9 till 11. Even though I have been awake for a couple of hours i still feel tired and I know I still need my "morning" coffee. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and almost let out a scream at the time. It was 12:50 and I had only 10 minutes to get to the cafe. I shut the book with a bookmarker between the pages. I quickly put on a bra and looked at my Nike sweatpants. Cain usually saw me in sweats at football training so it was fine. I wore a black top over it with my grey and blue cardigan on top. I twirled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag, with great Gatsby, a pen and a notebook in it, She looked at her phone 12:59. Well fuck. I speed walked out of my dorm room and walked hastily out of the building. I cursed myself as I was never late and I hated it had to happen with Cain. When I came to think about it I was questioning the idea of wearing sweatpants, but I shake the doubt of me. It will be fine. It was not as if he liked me, so a change of wardrobe won't matter. I walk on the school grounds spotting posters of the Halloween dance almost everywhere. It was probably a date thing which sucked. I knew I was late but I was still hurrying. Her knot was a bit flabby now instead of tightly on top of my head. I walk into the coffee shop hoping he was still here. I was ten minutes late and I felt sorry because of it. I looked around and my eyes fell on him. Damnit I could not get used to that face. He wore a tank top and cargo pants splattered with paint. Well this meant we looked both like shit so it made me feel slightly a bit better about my sweats. I sit down by the table and dump my bag next to me.
    ‘I am sorry that I am being so late. I swear I didn’t forget. I was just reading the Great Gatsby again and lost track of time.’ I say apologizing looking apologetic in the process. I was searching his face and a smile tugged on the corner of my lips when I saw a bit of paint on his cheek. It didn’t actually surprise me, I mean he was all about paint. I have found it a couple times in his hair as well.
    ‘Did you made an incredible painting again?’ I asked interested in how his artsy stuff was going. ‘You have a bit of paint on your cheek.’ I say reaching over the table. I touch the spot that is just below his cheekbone and just above his actual cheek. As fast as I reached out and touched it I went back to my seat. Why did I have to touch the cheek? It was impulsive, I do know that I am that way, but I still curse that I do these kind of thinks without thinking them through or anything.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Flyn Levi Thatcher
    English literature

Living in a dreamy fantasy
    Flyn woke up and realised his feet were lying on the headside of his bed. He wasn't sure whether he fell asleep like that or he turned 180 degrees in his sleep. He smiled and tried to remember what had happened last night, but he couldn't remember anything actually.
    The good thing about not knowing what had happened, was that Flyn could image what had happened, so he imagined he had an amazing night. He daydreamed about a lovely evening, running through the corridors and sneaking into rooms he wasn't supposed to be. Dreaming about these things made him realise he needed some adventure. Maybe he could text Lexi to ask her to go on an adventure.
    Quickly Flyn stood up and washed his head with the cold water to make sure he was awake. He was looking for his phone meanwhile he was trying to get dressed. He probably looked like an idiot but actually he looked a lot like an idiot, so Flyn didn't care at all.

To: Lexi
    Wanna become an adventurer today?

He hoped Lexi wanted to hang out with him and wanted to have some fun. In the meantime Flyn managed to get dressed and he walked out of his dorm.
    He saw some posters hanging on the wall and he tried to look closer. A Halloween party. First Flyn was really excited, he loved parties and he loved to dress up so it would be amazing.
    But when he was thinking about it, he wasn't sure anymore whether he was going or not. If it would be a kind of dating concept, he wasn't interested at all. Maybe he needed to talk with Faelyn about this.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 feb 2016 - 23:28 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind