• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

• Studies
    Students can follow a wide variety of studies at Springfield, of which all include a lot of colleges and work you have to do on your own. The students we follow follow either of the courses on this list. Most of those studies include some kind of separation in the higher years.
    — Architecture
    — Graphic Design
    — Politics
    — Physiology
    — History
    — Science
    — Biology
    — Engineering
    — Art
    — English literature
    — Law
          • Dorms
    Springfield University has a roomie plan, which means that at the beginning of your first year, you get paired up with someone else from your own gender, and you guys will have to share a dorm room for your coming years. Your dorm includes two one-person beds which you can set to almost any height and can also pair up, two desk, two closets, two chairs, two nightstand and two dressers. You are allowed to move your furniture around in any way you like, but it has to stay in your room. Cleaning your room is your own responsibility. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each others dorm room while the door being closed and not allowed in at any time between 19.00 and 7.00. The dorms are checked every evening so there is no way of students sneaking in or out. In the evening there's a patrol at the doors, except between 1.00 and 4.00, but there still is an alarm on the building. The list of roommates will be made at the opening of the writing topic with a randomizer.
          • Sports
    Sports are high-valued at Springfield University, though not a must. Athletes are well-known and most of them are populair. The cheerleading and football team are above all, most valued and most populair. The selection process for those includes a lot of work, and the only person secure of their place of the team another year is the person who was captain. Others all have to re-audition, and don't always get in the team again. Below is a list of all sports available at Springfield.
    — American Football (Boys Only)
    — Cheerleading (Girls Only)
    — Swimming
    — Track and Field
    — Show Jumping
          • Dress Code
    The university has no uniform, but a dress code, as that is what students prefer. During classes, students have to obey to the dress code, or they'll be sent to their dorm to change. A list of items not allowed:
    — Headwear of any way. If there is a reason you must or feel safer to, your parents have to have contacted the university's principal.
    — Any suggestive graphic on clothing.
    — Skirts, dresses or pants shorter than 15cm above the knee.
    — Suggestive clothing.
    — Heels over 8cm high.
    — Pants or shorts worn below the waistline.
    — Stretch lycra, spandex or nylon tights, leotards, biker pants, pajama/sleepwear pants or shirts, or underwear worn as outer garments.
    — Bare-feet or flip-flops.
    — Long coats (inside)
    — Pyjamas
    — Showing underwear.
          • Years
    Students can enroll at Springfield directly after high school, or after a break-year. In the RPG we'll follow second year students.
    1 — 18/19 or 19/20
    2 — 19/20 or 20/21
    3 — 20/21 or 21/22
    4 — 21/22 or 22/23
          • Grades, Tests and Essays
    The year is split into three trimesters. At the end of your last trimester, you'll have an exam to determine whether you can go on to your next year. The other trimesters end with a big test, that counts 20% or that years exam, which counts 15% on your graduation exam. Students are allowed to get three tests pro subject every trimester, and two essays.The grading goes on a percentage-scale. This percentage builds up, so at the end of your year you could reach a maximum of 1800%, though no one ever was able to reach that.
          • Rules
    — No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    — Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    — Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    — Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    — Normal society rules also apply at the University.
          • Roomie plan
          Girls
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen and Elza Delilah Morrow
    • Averly Ann Daemor and Lexi Amelia Everest
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald and Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    • Alexis Mae Boyer and Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson and Probie's character
    Ellipsism's character and ?
          Boys
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia and Finley Sebastian Rutherford
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher and Sam Brian Moores
    Ellipsism's character and Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic and Wallen's character
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez and Cain Timothy Acardi
    • Joshua Niall Teagan and Reynald Donatello Bowen

Sports

• American Football
    Captain —
    Offense
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) ––
    Center (1) ––
    Quarterback (1) ––
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) ––
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––
          • Cheerleading
    Captain ––
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain ––
    Other (12) ––
    • Alexis Mae Boyer
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson
    • Lexi Amelia Everest
          • Track and Field
          • Swimming
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
          • Show Jumping
    • Joshua Niall Teagan

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/11]
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen — Graphic Design — Holland Roden — Deamus — 1.12
    • Averly Ann Daemor — History — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes — Biology — Cindy Mello — Xanthopoulos — 1.12

• Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Law — ? — Anemoia — 1.12
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • Sam Brian Moores — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — 1.11
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez — Graphic Design — Andre Hamman — Atlas — 1.11

RPG Rules

• Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post and the study of your character
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender. If there's a stop there's a stop. There is no wait-list, so first the first to actually claim the role gets it.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

The Start

We'll start on October 19th, around 13.00, a saturday. On the 31st of October, there'll be a big halloween ball for the whole school in costume. It's a regular saturday, without any big games. Just two weeks ago the football team won a big game.
    Trainings on saturday:
    Cheerleading: 10.00-12.00
    Football: 16.00-18.00
    Track and Field: 9.00-11.00
    Show Jumping: 19.30-21.30
    Swimming: 15.00-17.00

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 19:49 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

SAM      BRIAN      MOORES
    “Everyone should be free to choose and build the type of relationship that works the best for themselves and their partner”
    21 years – Swimming – Bi-romantic/Ace - Biology

I smiled back at Elza. "I haven't had breakfast yet, so I'm going to a little bakery nearby. They make the best croissants. Care to join?" she told me. Just the thought of croissants made me really hungry. I hadn’t eaten them for a very long time, even though I really liked them. They were just too expensive.
    “Sounds delicious,” I answered. I was sure I wouldn’t buy it, but going together sounded good. I liked being around people. Being alone easily bored me. I wasn’t the most energetic person on earth, but I definitely wasn’t a real introvert. As long as people kept their distance, I really enjoyed company and long, deep talks.
    She seemed to realize that doing grocery shopping wasn’t a very bad idea and asked if she could join me. I nodded. “Of course I don’t mind. It’s better to do it together. At least it’s less boring.” I didn’t mind her coming with me. I knew what I wanted to buy, how much money I could spent and the costs of everything, so I could buy it without her noticing my empty wallet.
    Doing grocery shopping was in one word boring. You went to the supermarket, took everything you needed, paid and went home again. There was nothing interested about it. No one minded each others businesses and if you did, people found you rude. It was just a place were you could watch everyone’s demanding and miserable lives.
    Going together made it much better. You didn’t have to look at all those other people because you could talk with the other. You were the one others looked at and even when that didn’t sound great, it was better than being the one who watched.

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

LIEKE BREGTJE VAN DIEPEN
    "But darling, sure you must know that even stars don't shine without darkness."
    Graphic Design — Dutch — 19

"Yeah, pretty much. Halloween is so nice. Do you know what to wear already?” Luka replied to my question. I had to think about his own question tho. I always liked dressing up for halloween, but deciding what to do was something horrible, I was never able to make a decision until I had about a week, sometimes even less, left.
    "Err, I don't know yet, I love the creepy stuff. You know, when nobody recognizes you and you scare the crap out of them? But the downside is that nobody'd recognize you. Maybe I'll do something more casual, maybe all-out, but I honestly have no idea. Maybe I just go as myself, where I've just woken up. That's a pretty terrifying thing to see." I told him with a laugh. In the small distance, I could already see the university. My running went good, it was even and I was holding up with Luka just fine. It isn't that I didn't like sports, I actually loved them, but I never found the courage to apply at the university team for track and field. I wasn't that good, so it didn't really matter anyway. And besides, I spent way too much time in my room reading or drawing or doing schoolwork. When we ended up at the university again, I started walking. Even though the run had been really doable, I was tired.
    "Do you know if you're gonna ask someone to go with you to halloween or 're you going alone?" I decided to ask Luka. It wasn't that I wanted to go with him, though I knew there were enough people who'd love to, but I would like to know if I wasn't the only one who 1) had not been asked yet or 2) wasn't (planing on) asking someone. I mean, nobody'd ask me. I was known as someone who didn't really talk much, except with the couple friends I had. I was always the hard-working one, the one people called a her because I got high grades. And somewhere, I hated it. I would love to be able to be a bit more outgoing, but I just couldn't. Whenever I did act that up, I felt so fake that I immediately wanted to go back to the corner where I was hiding.

SEB JAVIER DOMINGUEZ
    | Swimming • Graphic Design |

When Seb saw what his answer had caused, he quickly reformed his words; 'That comes with it, if you're going then you can count me in.' Seb knew that he shouldn't be so obvious about his feelings for Rhea but the words just swirled out like a waterfall. 'You know i don't do vampires, my lovely.', he once again said like an Englishman, fifty years ago. When he saw a salmon pink blanket crawling over Rhea's cheeks, he laughed. When Seb watched her finding a right answer to his question. He started thinking about her studies, he knew that she wasn't doing too great. 'Or we could just go away for like a day, i want to see new things. Not this old campus, i want to breathe new airs and see new things. I want to see new people, eat new things, basically my entire bucketlist and this silly old campus ain't helping me to do so.', he ended his everlasting puddle of words with a deep sigh. 'Goddamn, that sentence was way too deep for my ways.', he laughed. He picked up his pencil, glanced at his watch and realized that they should get ready for swimming. He pulled his drawing out of the notebook gently and layed it on Rhea's lap. 'See you at swimming practice, pumpkin.', and he left with those words. He shouted from a hearable distance; 'Come on Rhea, we got to go!'

[ bericht aangepast op 6 feb 2016 - 1:32 ]

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

Cain Timothy Acardi
    2nd year - Art & Football

I keep looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Ava, but I can't spot her. When the waitress asks me if I want to order, I order my favorite lunch and after some thinking I remember what Ava likes and order that too. I always try to pay attention to the things she likes, hoping to remember them. I smile when as soon as I see her entering the room. I take a moment to look at her, but I revert my eyes as soon as she spots me. I wave at her as she walks towards me. When she starts apologising for being too late, I can't help but smile at her.
    "Don't apologise, I know how easy it is too lose track of time when you're busy, " I say hoping to comfort her. I see a shy smile on her face, as she asks me about my painting, but I only laugh until she touches my in paint covered cheek. That's when I look up at her with a surprised expression.
    "I, I'm making a whale, of some sort, it's not that special at all," I laugh, as the waitress comes back with the ordered drinks and food.
    "I did already order, since I believe they were about to send me away for just sitting here, " I laugh. I put some sugar in my tea and stir for a bit.
    "What are you going to read once you finished the Great Gatsby for the so maniest time? Or are you going to turn a book shop upside down in search of something new?" I ask interested. I like reading myself, writing too, just like Ava. Maybe that is why I enjoy wasting time with her so much, because eventhough we're different, which keeps things fun, we have pretty much the same interest.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Luka Ábel Petrovic
    Talking to Lieke U History

Lieke was thinking but didn't really know what she would wear "Err, I don't know yet, I love the creepy stuff. You know, when nobody recognizes you and you scare the crap out of them? But the downside is that nobody'd recognize you. Maybe I'll do something more casual, maybe all-out, but I honestly have no idea. Maybe I just go as myself, where I've just woken up. That's a pretty terrifying thing to see" I laught softly and nodded, knowing exactly what she meant. I loved seeing those pranks of people and also the amazing grimm they used, but it's safer and maybe nicer if people recognice you. "Do you know if you're gonna ask someone to go with you to halloween or 're you going alone?" She asked and I must say that it was a good question. 'Hmm, I haven't tought about that yet, but no there isn't really someone specific that I want to ask." I said. I mean I would have asked Lucy but not as a date. I mean... She's my best friend and I don't want to ruin that. "Maybe I'll ask some friend and go with a group. What about you? Did someone asked you yet?" I asked her and started walking along with her. Campus was about 15 minutes away from now

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Averly “Ava” Ann Daemor

"Don't apologise, I know how easy it is too lose track of time when you're busy, " Cain said and I knew he was right. I curse myself, for the second time today, fir touching the paint on his cheek. He looked surprised and I bit the inside of my cheek. Why did I even do that I could have pointed it or just said the spot where it was, but no ofcourse I had to bloody touch it.
    "I, I'm making a whale, of some sort, it's not that special at all," He laughed and so did I as his laugh was contagious.
    'I bet the painting is great and you are only underestimating yourself.' I say as I know it to be true. Cain was really good, but he put almost every canvas down. The waitress arrived wit drinks and food in her hands and I looked surprised. Did Cain remember what I liked?
    "I did already order, since I believe they were about to send me away for just sitting here, " He laughed and felt apologetic because of it. He had sat here alone for around 10 minutes so it was a bit of my fault.
    'I am sorry again for making you wait and thanks for ordering the things I like. How did you know?' I ask curious how he could remember as I ate a lot and also ate variaties, but he piked my favorite. Fresh mint tea, where I poured in the honey to sweeten it, and a plate with a Vitello Tonnato sandwich.
    "What are you going to read once you finished the Great Gatsby for the so maniest time? Or are you going to turn a book shop upside down in search of something new?" I smile because he knew me too well. I have a bookcase full of books who I have read practically dozens of times and he knew it. We both had the same interest as we both read and write. I took my cup of tea and sipped at it.
    'I think I will raid the bookstore when I finish it. Care to join me when I do?' I ask him, because I know he will raid the store with me.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Cain Timothy Acardi
    2nd year - Art & Football

'I bet the painting is great and you are only underestimating yourself.' she told told me right before the food arrived. I had smiled. She always managed to cheer me up, even though I wasn't completely sure how. She just did. One day I'd like to paint her, or is that weird? It's probably weird, but I don't really care, I just want to. My aunt had always told me that if you want to draw something beautiful you should draw a girl who makes your head spin. Ava certainly did, even though I still hadn't exactly figured out what I felt for her.
    'I am sorry again for making you wait and thanks for ordering the things I like. How did you know?' she asks me. The surprise on her face is priceless, but for a moment I can't help but think it's stupid I remembered.
    "I just... I dont know... I remembered from when you told me a while ago. Is that stupid?" I ask, with a fearful look in my eyes. It's noticeable, even with the smile on my face. I take a sip from my tea, which is sweetened with Honey, one lumb of sugar and is orange flavoured. Then I cut my sandwich in half. Somewhere outside a biker gets hit by a car, but he gets away without any harm, just a lot of yelling. I laugh at the scene, but then I focus on Ava again, as she answers my question.
    'I think I will raid the bookstore when I finish it. Care to join me when I do?'
    I bite my lip, but leg immediately go, hopefully before she noticed, then I take a bite from my sandwich.
    "I'd like that very much, but you have to promise me that I'm allowed to take you out for dinner on that day, since we're already in the city anyway," I say, before I revert my eyes.
    "To make up for missing your birthday, since I was in IItaly, " I quickly add, afraid she would reject me if it would be a date.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Reynald 'Ren' Donatello Bowen
    History || Swimming
    It was afternoon, and after some wake-up laps this morning in the pool and a jog with Honey, it was time for her afternoon run. It was a warm autumn day, much warmer than usual in October, so I was just wearing a tanktop and sweatpants with trainers. It wasn't very classy, but jogging didn't have to be, though my hair and Honey's were stil completely on point, of course. The little dog had to go and get a haircut soon, but I didn't know a good groomer in the area, and it wasn't possible to go home yet. I had done it myself before, but I didn't want to hur the little dog or mess-up her great hair. For now we were just running along, before we could go for lunch, maybe shop for Halloween, before the training would start at 3. I loved training, being in the water in general, it felt like home. We went on running and I stoftly started whistling under my breath. It helped me keep my breathing under control. The pavement disappeared under my shoes and her paws. She finally started panting, and I also had to stop whistling because my body was slowly starting to complain. Swimming wa no problem, but running was still an activity I couldn't keep doing for a long period of time. I turned the corner to my dormatory, when I bumped into someone. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the person I accidentally ran into. It was the little Irish Cheerleder. I directly put on a charming smile and went with a hand through my hair, to fix the little tufts of hair that didn't work out. "Ciao Lassie." My vocabulary was a weird mix of Italian, Irish Slang, and a Boston accent. My mother spoke English, with some Italian words and a heavy Italian accnt, my dad spoke English with a heavy Irish accent, and I grew up in Boston, hence the mix. I could speak Italian, but could only kind of understand Gaelic, which meant that the Italian influence in my speech was far stronger than the Irish influence. "Where were you going?" I wanted to put an arm around her, but I was a bit sweaty and not dressed for it, so I didn't. I threw her a wink instead and waited for an answer. Maybe we could go to the shopt together, though I would put on some decent clothes and put Honey in het backpack before we would go there.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 feb 2016 - 22:37 ]

Bowties were never Cooler

LIEKE BREGTJE VAN DIEPEN
    "But darling, sure you must know that even stars don't shine without darkness."
    Graphic Design — Dutch — 19

A small laugh escaped his mouth after my words, and I couldn't help but smile along myself. He was silent after my question, probably thinking up a response.
    "Hmm, I haven't tought about that yet, but no there isn't really someone specific that I want to ask. Maybe I'll ask some friend and go with a group. What about you? Did someone asked you yet?" He asked me back.
    "Err, no. But I mean, there probably is no one who'd even think about asking me. I'm not popular, not out-going, I'm not on any sports team and I'm mostly known as the nerd. The girl who gets high grades on almost every test or essay she has to do, the girl who has no friends except for those few she does have. Like the girl who barely talks to people she doesn't yet know," I answer him, almost laughing at the thought of someone asking me to the halloween party. I truly would love that, but I just didn't see it happen.
    Not much later, we arrived back at campus, where I unconsciously walked towards the grass field on the side of the main building, where I spend a lot of time just doodling, making homework, reading or learning.
    "Someone'll sure ask you," I say to Luka. He's a great guy, and I truly couldn't name a reason other than 'Hey, maybe I don't know you.', to why someone wouldn't ask him out.

Luka Ábel Petrovic
    Talking to Lieke U History

"Err, no. But I mean, there probably is no one who'd even think about asking me. I'm not popular, not out-going, I'm not on any sports team and I'm mostly known as the nerd. The girl who gets high grades on almost every test or essay she has to do, the girl who has no friends except for those few she does have. Like the girl who barely talks to people she doesn't yet know," she said and I looked at her a bit astonished. "Hey don't think that, Always see the silverlining of things." i say with a smile. She dodn't have to be so insecure about herself, it was a pitty because she was a beautifull smart girl. "Someone'll sure ask you," she said to me but i shook my head. " That's the problem i think. I need to ask someone right? I'm the guy." i say with e soft laugh. "You know what, if you don't get asked by next week, then you should join me and some friends." I started. "It's a great way to get to know new people and besides you are my friend too i would love to have you join the group." i say with a smile and get my phone out. "So if you agree I'll send an invite and see how it goes?" i suggest as we arrived at the school and I stopped to get a little bit of rest.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 feb 2016 - 11:25 ]

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

ELZA DELILAH MORROW

“Sounds delicious,” he answers. I grin. I like to be around people, although sometimes I just need some alone time.
    “Of course I don’t mind. It’s better to do it together. At least it’s less boring.” I smile again. I hate it when people reject me, but some people just really want to be left alone. Luckily, Sam isn't that sort of person. We walk around a corner and I notice the bakery. "There it is," I say, pointing to the building. I like the smell of fresh baked bread and croissants, mostly because it makes me think of home.
          I open the door and walk over to the line. It's not really busy today so we have to wait a few minutes before it's my turn to make an order. "Ah, Elza, same old?" The man behind the counter asks me. I come here a lot so he knows my order. "Yes please, but a to go this time." Normally I eat it at a table while I read some magazines, but maybe Sam is busy today. The baker hands me over my order and I give him some money. "Thank you, see you next time," I say while Sam and I walk out of the bakery. I open the bag and immediatly face the smell of fresh baked croissants. There's some strawberry jam on every one of them.
          "Here, you want one?" I ask, while I hold the bag up. I always buy three croissants but I'm actually not that hungry right now. "I'm not that hungry," I tell him while I wait for his answer.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Flyn Levi Thatcher
    English literature

Living in a dreamy fantasy
    Flyn was thinking about the Halloween party. He wanted to go so badly because he loved to dress up. He would try to find the most original, spectacular, magical outfit existing. But on the other hand he didn't know who would be willing to accompany him. Flyn was about to stress out when it came to this kind of situation. He really needed to talk to faelyn. He decided to look for her after dinner because he didn't want to bother her with his stupid questions.
    Flyn was thinking about a costume he could wear. Maybe he could go as a bee or as a princess. He silently laughed with his own joke that wasn't even funny. His costume had to be perfect so Flyn kept on thinking and everytime he came up with something, he kept looking for something else to make sure his outfit would be perfect.
    Flyn was just walking a while when he saw Lieke and Luka. He didn't really know Luka but he did know Lieke so he decided to say hi. 'goodmorning Lieke', Flyn said and he tried his best to pronounce her name in a correct way.
    'tell me some Dutch stories I can't understand.', he continued excited because he really liked hearing the warm sound of Dutch words. He didn't even know why he liked Dutch stories but it just sounded nice and friendly and that was exactly what represented Lieke because she was nice and friendly too.
    Flyn was quite fascinated by Lieke but he didn't even know why and actually still didn't know what was so fascinating about her and maybe that was exactly what made Lieke special. It was not that he was obsessed by her. He was obsessed by her voice that's for sure. But he liked her because she was just her. To Flyn, Lieke was Lieke and that was perfect.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2016 - 20:55 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

Averly “Ava” Ann Daemor

"I just... I dont know... I remembered from when you told me a while ago. Is that stupid?" He had a fearful look in his eyes. He was probably nervous that it might be weird. I could see how uneasy he was about the thought of knowing my favorite dish, even from behind his fake 'reassuring' smile. I smiled at how adorable he was right now.
    "No it is thoughtful. It is always nice if people remember small details about you." I take a bite out of my sandwich and look up because of the uproar outside. I was glad nobody got hurt. I returned my gaze to his as it was polite, and I wanted to look at his face. He ate himself while I waited for him to speak and answer my question about the bookshop.
    "I'd like that very much, but you have to promise me that I'm allowed to take you out for dinner on that day, since we're already in the city anyway," He said and I couldn't stop the grin that was forming on my face and tugging on my lips. He didnt see it though, because he reverted his eyes. "To make up for missing your birthday, since I was in IItaly, " He adds and my grin changes to a smile. I knew it was to good to be true. We were just friends and it wouldn't change. I was practically one of the guys and now I was a bit bummed out because of it. If I didn't play football I wouldn't have meet him, but now I was just like one of his guy friends. If I looked from the sky at us I would see it as two friends. I mean we were dressed like two hobo's. You would want to impress the person you liked right? Meaning you wear things that makes you look handsome or hot. But maybe we are different... A small voice filled with hope added, but I ignored it.
    'Yeah that sounds fun, I would love to. After raiding the bookstore we will probably be famished. Stop beating yourself up for missing my birthday. That was in July and it is October now. We should worry about your birthday that is approaching us." I say as I take a bite from my sandwich.
    "Are you syked yet about turning 21? and what do you want to have for your birthday?" I ask already a bit excited about it.

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=176085 Nieuw praattopic

SAM      BRIAN      MOORES
    “Everyone should be free to choose and build the type of relationship that works the best for themselves and their partner”
    21 years – Swimming – Bi-romantic/Ace - Biology

Soon we see the bakery. The smell of fresh baked bread reaches my nose and I breathe deeply. It smells delicious.
    Elza obviously has been here before, because when she walks in the man behind the counter asks her if she wants the same as always. I’m not planning on buying something, but that doesn’t mean I can’t watch all the delicious things while she is buying her ‘same old’.
    When she’s finished we walk out of the bakery and she opens her bag. “Here, you want one?” she asks me, and I start to protest. Yes, it smells delicious and yes, I definitely want one, but I can’t just take her food.
    “No, no, I’m fine,” I answer, but she obviously doesn’t believe me, because she tells me she’s not that hungry. Actually I should keep saying no, but it’s too much temptation for me. I’m just human.
    “If you keep insisting,” I say with a smile and I take one out of the bag. I take a little bite. It tastes just as great as I remember, maybe even better. I really want to eat it all, but I don’t do it. I want to enjoy every bite of it – and not look like I’m starving of course.
    “You’re right, they do make the best croissants,” I tell her smiling. “But the jam isn’t bad either.” That’s an understatement. Even their jam tastes better than the one of the supermarket. Probably because this isn’t such cheap stuff, but real ‘quality’ jam.

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.