• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

• Studies
    Students can follow a wide variety of studies at Springfield, of which all include a lot of colleges and work you have to do on your own. The students we follow follow either of the courses on this list. Most of those studies include some kind of separation in the higher years.
    — Architecture
    — Graphic Design
    — Politics
    — Physiology
    — History
    — Science
    — Biology
    — Engineering
    — Art
    — English literature
    — Law
          • Dorms
    Springfield University has a roomie plan, which means that at the beginning of your first year, you get paired up with someone else from your own gender, and you guys will have to share a dorm room for your coming years. Your dorm includes two one-person beds which you can set to almost any height and can also pair up, two desk, two closets, two chairs, two nightstand and two dressers. You are allowed to move your furniture around in any way you like, but it has to stay in your room. Cleaning your room is your own responsibility. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each others dorm room while the door being closed and not allowed in at any time between 19.00 and 7.00. The dorms are checked every evening so there is no way of students sneaking in or out. In the evening there's a patrol at the doors, except between 1.00 and 4.00, but there still is an alarm on the building. The list of roommates will be made at the opening of the writing topic with a randomizer.
          • Sports
    Sports are high-valued at Springfield University, though not a must. Athletes are well-known and most of them are populair. The cheerleading and football team are above all, most valued and most populair. The selection process for those includes a lot of work, and the only person secure of their place of the team another year is the person who was captain. Others all have to re-audition, and don't always get in the team again. Below is a list of all sports available at Springfield.
    — American Football (Boys Only)
    — Cheerleading (Girls Only)
    — Swimming
    — Track and Field
    — Show Jumping
          • Dress Code
    The university has no uniform, but a dress code, as that is what students prefer. During classes, students have to obey to the dress code, or they'll be sent to their dorm to change. A list of items not allowed:
    — Headwear of any way. If there is a reason you must or feel safer to, your parents have to have contacted the university's principal.
    — Any suggestive graphic on clothing.
    — Skirts, dresses or pants shorter than 15cm above the knee.
    — Suggestive clothing.
    — Heels over 8cm high.
    — Pants or shorts worn below the waistline.
    — Stretch lycra, spandex or nylon tights, leotards, biker pants, pajama/sleepwear pants or shirts, or underwear worn as outer garments.
    — Bare-feet or flip-flops.
    — Long coats (inside)
    — Pyjamas
    — Showing underwear.
          • Years
    Students can enroll at Springfield directly after high school, or after a break-year. In the RPG we'll follow second year students.
    1 — 18/19 or 19/20
    2 — 19/20 or 20/21
    3 — 20/21 or 21/22
    4 — 21/22 or 22/23
          • Grades, Tests and Essays
    The year is split into three trimesters. At the end of your last trimester, you'll have an exam to determine whether you can go on to your next year. The other trimesters end with a big test, that counts 20% or that years exam, which counts 15% on your graduation exam. Students are allowed to get three tests pro subject every trimester, and two essays.The grading goes on a percentage-scale. This percentage builds up, so at the end of your year you could reach a maximum of 1800%, though no one ever was able to reach that.
          • Rules
    — No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    — Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    — Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    — Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    — Normal society rules also apply at the University.
          • Roomie plan
          Girls
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen and Elza Delilah Morrow
    • Averly Ann Daemor and Lexi Amelia Everest
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald and Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    • Alexis Mae Boyer and Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson and Probie's character
    Ellipsism's character and ?
          Boys
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia and Finley Sebastian Rutherford
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher and Sam Brian Moores
    Ellipsism's character and Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic and Wallen's character
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez and Cain Timothy Acardi
    • Joshua Niall Teagan and Reynald Donatello Bowen

Sports

• American Football
    Captain —
    Offense
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) ––
    Center (1) ––
    Quarterback (1) ––
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) ––
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––
          • Cheerleading
    Captain ––
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain ––
    Other (12) ––
    • Alexis Mae Boyer
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson
    • Lexi Amelia Everest
          • Track and Field
          • Swimming
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
          • Show Jumping
    • Joshua Niall Teagan

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/11]
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen — Graphic Design — Holland Roden — Deamus — 1.12
    • Averly Ann Daemor — History — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes — Biology — Cindy Mello — Xanthopoulos — 1.12

• Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Law — ? — Anemoia — 1.12
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • Sam Brian Moores — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — 1.11
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez — Graphic Design — Andre Hamman — Atlas — 1.11

RPG Rules

• Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post and the study of your character
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender. If there's a stop there's a stop. There is no wait-list, so first the first to actually claim the role gets it.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

The Start

We'll start on October 19th, around 13.00, a saturday. On the 31st of October, there'll be a big halloween ball for the whole school in costume. It's a regular saturday, without any big games. Just two weeks ago the football team won a big game.
    Trainings on saturday:
    Cheerleading: 10.00-12.00
    Football: 16.00-18.00
    Track and Field: 9.00-11.00
    Show Jumping: 19.30-21.30
    Swimming: 15.00-17.00

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 19:49 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    2nd year - politics & cheerleading.

I smile at the boy in front of me. I scrabble to my feet as he talks to me, preparing an answer in my head. I loved his accent, no I adored it. It reminded me of home and fave me Fernway for strange countries at the same time.
    I smooth my top out and put some of my hair behind my ear.
    "Well, also hello Ren, it's always nice bumping into you, literally, " I say, picking up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.
    " I was just on my way to the city, to do some Halloween shopping, hoping someone would join me. I was actually just sending out a twitter message to ask if people wanted to come along, " I sat smiling. I hold up my phone, as a sign I has been typing before his weight had thrown me to the ground.
    " You were quite up to speed, training? Or just in a hurry? " I ask out of curiosity. I put my phone away and flash a smile, giving him my full attention. I know he has swimming practise at three, but if we leave now, maybe I could ask him to join me.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Joshua Niall Teagan
    English Literature || Show Jumping

After a little over an hour, the horse was completely drained. I did a short cooldown with him and got off, so I could take his tack off and put him back in the pasture. He directly started drinking once he was out there. He did some hard work, but because of tht I had time on my hands to do something else. I usually didn't, but today was special. Everything for the competition had already been packed, or even loaded when possible, and everything was clean, so I had time on my hands, and that were the wrong hands to have on. I started getting a bit restless and decided to go to town. I literally had 3 bucks until I won another championship, so I could buy nothing, but I loved walking past beautiful shop windows and smelling the delicious smells coming from the cafés and shops. I stopped by my room, to get myself a quick cup of tea to go, and to change my boots to joghpurs. They were also for riding and I wore them a lot in my day to day life, because I didn't have any other shoes. As long as these ones were okay, I didn't need new ones. I fixed my hair a bit and put some fresh deodorant on, but probably not enough to get rid of the smell of horses. Even a long shower couldn't do that anymore. Once I was done, I got my travelmug and walked out towards the town. I casually strolled while sipping my tea, getting closer to the town with every step. When I was halfway down my cup, I was walking through the narrow streets, along the cheerful windows and amazing smells. I took another sip and looked up to see Sam, one of the only other kids here with barely any money, and a girl I didn't recognise from this distance. I sped-up a bit and tapped Sam on his shoulder. "Hey, Sammy" I said with a smile and took another sip of my tea. I hoped I could join them, because I was kinda lonely at this point. I had those days once in a while, and today was one of them.

Bowties were never Cooler

Reynald 'Ren' Donatello Bowen
    History || Swimming
    The girl seemed happy to meet me. I could understand, though I wasn't looking my best, I always looked good. Her smile was really cute and the idea to go out to the town sounded like a plan to me. I just wanted to change, because this wasn't how I wanted to be perceived outside of sports. I chuckled softly at her comment. "I'm sory for knocking you over, Lassie. I was just going for a run with my little bella. But I'd love to go with you, if you allow me to change into something more... Euhm... affascinante." I was lost for words again. It happened sometimes, but usually not in my day to day life. Maybe it was due to Skyping with my parents, and expecially my mum, who spoke Italian to me. "If you would join me, I'll just change into something a little more dapper." My vowels were especially Italian today. I picked Honey up fro the grass and held her under my arm, petting her with my other hand. My little beautiful girl liked that a lot. She barked high-pitched and lickd my hand. I smiled and put a soft kiss on her head. After a few soft Italian and Irish words, I put her down again and pulled the keys to my dorm out of my sweatpants. "Andiamo, Lassie" My face howed her a cheeky smile and a short wink. The person who thought I'd go into town looking like this had to be locked up into an institution. I had a great shirt and trousers laying around in my room, so it wouldn't take too much time for me to look my very best again.

Flyn Levi Thatcher
    English literature

Living in a dreamy fantasy
    Flyn was excited. He smiled continuously. Last week Flyn had been thinking a lot about the perfect costume for the Halloweenparty. His brain had been overworking for a long a time but Flyn didn't mind. A lot of ideas had made it to the finalround (Flyn had made a kind of election for his costume). And finally he had found the perfect costume.
    His face was covered with red dots, he fixed his hair with gel,... And after two hours of painting and preparing Flyn finally looked like popart. Flyn went to the party as popart. And that was not even the best thing about this evening. Flyn had a date.
    Lexi and Flyn went together to the party, so he was not alone this evening, not at all. Even thought this was not a date date like in romantic date but still it was a date. This would be a perfect night. Nights with Lexi were always fun and that's why Flyn was so excited. He looked forward to the adventure they would undergo tonight.
    'you want something to drink?', he asked Lexi meanwhile he walked towards to bar to get drinks. He started to dance. It looked kind of weird but he didn't mind. This night would become a night to never forget.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 maart 2016 - 22:53 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

Lexi (‘Lex’) Amelia Everest
    Architecture

Lexi wasn’t quite excited for the Halloween party, but when she had arranged that she could go with Flyn, this had changed. She was excited now, because she knew that a night with this crazy dreamy friend would always be fun. “O my, Flyn!, You look soo nice!” she had said enthusiastically, and she had really meant it. His pop art costume was really original and suited him really well. She had doubted on a really slutty costume, just because she wanted to shock people for fun, but she didn’t really like to wear dresses. So no slutty nurse costume for her. She wanted a really scary costume, did some online research and had found something really awesome. She had found a mummy costume, which didn’t look that scary, but she had painted herself completely in white, like a ghost mummy, which was a lot more scarier. And just looked cool, at least that’s what she thought. So she was completely white. Although she doubted that she would be at the end of the night…
    She smiled when Flyn asked whether she wanted something to drink. She never said no to that.
    'Sure! Just bring me anything’ she had answered, because she would drink practically everything.
    She heard the music and also started to dance, she loved to dance, was quite good at it but also had some quirky moves. She waited –dancing- until Flyn came back with their drinks, ‘cheers’ she said, and then started to drink something of the drink.

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    2nd year - politics & cheerleading. Costume

I can't help but turn once more in front of the mirror. It seems just slightly too slutty, but somehow that's what makes it perfect. I smile at myself in the mirror, loosening the pins in my hair, so my blind hair falls over my shoulders. I always pin it back when doing my make up, it's probably because I temple a lot. Once I stepped into my shoes, I decide it's time to go to the dance. I can't believe I have a date. With Joshua to be exact, the other Irish boy on campus. He is kinda cute and lovely, so Im glad to be going to him. I almost couldn't believe it once it was clear we were going together.

It takes some time for me to get to the actual party, but I'm just glad I get there on time. I look around for Josh, but I don't see him immediately. I feel a big awkward standing between all those people in my costume, but most people are dressed up, so that isn't really the issue. The issue is that I am alone. I first start to worry Josh might not show up at the party, but when I see him my heart starts to rave and I awkwardly wave at him.

Joshua Niall Teagan

It was the night of the Halloween party. I'd never really taken part in Halloween, simply because we could never afford to. Now I did, mainly because I had a date, weirdly enough, and even weirder it was the only other Irish kid in school. I would have never thought anyone would have ever wanted to go on a date with me, let alone a cheerleader. At this point I was getting ready, with some stage make-up from a guy down the hall. I wasn't really good at it, but after a few tries I managed a very decent skull make-up. I changed into a tight shirt hanging baggy around my shoulders, the only pair of normal trousers I had, black skinnies that were still kind of baggy, and my joghpurs, since I had no other shoes. Once I was done, I looked at the clock, which said I was already too late. I cursed a few times, before roughing up my hair with a bit of wax, and running down to the venue of the party. I, for once, didn't smell strongly like horse, and stopped at the entrance. There were already a lot of people and my eyes were frantically darting around, looking for my date. Only the word date made me insecure and made my heart jump. I saw someone wave. I recognised her blond locks of hair around the black bunny ears. I smiled nervously and quickly walked to her. Once I was close enough to see her full costume, my jaw almost dropped. She looked incredibly hot and extremely great. I didn't know how on God's green freaking earth I'd ever gotten a date with her. "Hey" I said with a soft voice and a soft smile on my painted face. "You look stunning." I muttered softly. I didn't really know how to deal with this situation and hoped she could make it a little less awkward.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 maart 2016 - 17:38 ]

History || Swimming
    It was the day of the dance, and I had a beautiful date. He wasn't really my type, I liked slender boys better, but he was eye-candy non the less, and the sweetest kid ever. We'd practiced together this morning, trying to beat eachother's times, while at this point I was getting ready to pick him up. We might be opposites, but opposites attract, right? I fixed the two white rabbit ears in my wild, for once dry, hair, and a white little tail on my bum. I fixed my coat and sox, before I put my shoes and gloves on, to finish the whole costume off. I gave Honey one last pet over her head and left her in my room, to get Sam. I almost hopped across the halls, almost, to his dorm, and knocked. We had decided to get matching costumes, I'd be the white rabbit, incuding a pocketwatch in my coat, and he'd be the mad hatter, hopefully with a hat we could do silly stuff with. It was kinda awkward, but I didn't really care. I knew I looked good in my tight coat and poofy trousers, and wasn't ashamed of going out like this, especially not with Sam to a Halloween party. "Hey, handsome. Are you ready for a party, or what?" I called to him through the door. This showcased my Boston accent perfectly, togther with my loud and fiery personality. I wasn't one for waiting, had no patience, and didn't take no for an answer. I wanted to see my mad little hatter right now and take him to the ball, to cause havoc amongst all the other party guest.

SAM      BRIAN      MOORES
    “Everyone should be free to choose and build the type of relationship that works the best for themselves and their partner”
    21 years – Swimming – Bi-romantic/Ace - Biology

It was finally the day of the dance and I was in a very good mood. It was a beautiful day, we had a party and I had an amazing date. I wasn’t sure how Ren and I had ended dating, but we did. We had practiced every day together and then things had happened and suddenly we had a date. Who asked who? I had no idea. That whole moment was a little bit a blur for me.
    Our date had been great, so we had gone on another and then we’d decided to go to the dance together – in matching costumes. So that’s why I had gathered all the money I could miss and bought my costume. I would be the Mad Hatter and Ren would be the White Rabbit. It would match perfectly. Maybe the hat wasn't as big as I wanted, but I liked the rest of the clothing and the hat wasn't bad - and cheaper than a huge hat. The idea would be clear enough.
    I had just finished tying my shoelaces when I heard Ren calling me and a smile appeared on my face.
    “Of course I’m ready!” I told him while opening the door. He looked amazing in his costume and I told him this. He probably knew it already, but I didn’t care. It was something that had to be told.
    “Let’s go! Time to party!” I almost shouted and I laughed. I was really looking forward to this evening with the best date I could imagine. He was a great person and even though we were really opposites, it clicked between us. I liked him and was really looking forward for tonight.

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    2nd year - politics & cheerleading. Costume

He walks towards me, his skull make up covering his normally cute and soft face features. With half a smile I look at him
     "Hey" he sasys with a soft voice and a soft smile on his painted face. "You look stunning."
    I can't help but smile, pinning some lose strands of hair behind my ear. I dont really know what to tell him. Maybe he slutty I feel, while St least half of the girls walking past me were less clothing than I wear underwear. Or maybe how he looks awesome, eventhough I prefer his face without all the make-up simply because I think he's handsome. But he's such a good friend of mine those remarks could make things awkward - as if they weren't already. So I turn towards the doors and hold up my hand for him to grab.
    "Come on, lets go dance and drink, I want to show of my handsome date, who I very much appreciate because the fuckboy I call my boyfriend bailed on me, again, " I smile. "Yes, I said date and yes I called you handsome."
    Joshua knows my boyfriend isn't really a good one, but I don't want to be alone. See, I'm not that good at being alone. I need attention and affection and someone to hold me. And even though I feel alone now most of the time too, I'm not all alone.
    "I'm really thankful you wanted to together with me, I really hate being alone, " I admitted to Joshua. I softly bit my lip after admitting it, not knowing if his reaction would be something I wanted to hear.

Joshua Niall Teagan

I didn't really know what to make of Faelyn's reaction to my compliment. She smiled and put some loose strand of hair behind her ear. I liked her hair being a bit messy, but this was also a really cute thing she did. Her silence made this whole thing somewhat awkward, but luckily she didn't stay silent for too long, though she didn't comment on my compliment, at least I thought so. I took her hand, just so I didn't leave her hanging, but her following words left me stunned. No one ever called me handsome. They called me skinny, dirty, poor, not handsome and most definitely not a date. I wasn't dating material and I couldn't even phantom why she wwould call me her date, especially with her having a boyfriend. I must admit I despise him, for he is the worst boyfriend ever, but he was still her boyfriend. I had to take a few seconds to get a hold of myself, while my cheeks turned bright red. I was in luck they were covered in a thick layer of white facepaint, otherwise this would have been even more awkward. "Thanks... I guess..." I stuttered, still in disbelieve of what had just happened. I just wanted to walk to the bar with her, to get a drink, something really strong, when she thanked me. I couldn't think of a reason why she would, because it was me who was honoured with her pressence. "It's totally and utterly my pleasure. You're great and otherwise I would've been in my room or the barn anyways, instead of here with you." I gave her another smile, now a little bit more cheeky than before. That was when I pulled her with me over to the bar and ordered a double shot of tequilla. "What do you want?" I asked her. I knew alcohol was somewhat of an issue in this country, especially with Faelyn and me being under the age of 21, but the bartender luckily didn't ask for an ID and just gave me the drink. This would hopefully loosen me up enough to get through the night, or at least through the first hour or so.

[Ren komt na t eten]

History || Swimming
    I was waiting impatiently on my date. I didn't know how we'd ended up here, but we had great fun together on dates, and gave eachother a hard time in the pool. We pushed eachother to the limit, and complimented eachother in terms of personality. He finally opened the door, so it made it possible for me to check him out from top to bottom. He looked amazing and was all mine for tonight. I was the luckiest man here, at least for now. I smiled at his compliment concerning my looks. Of course I looked good, I always did. "You don't look that terrible yourself, Sam." I told him and took his hand. He was clearly excited for the party, and so was I. I loved being around people and having a great time. "Let's go, Bello" I pulled him to me and gave him a cheeky kiss on his cheek. We walked to the hall, where the music greeted us even before we even were inside. "Let's go and dance, my little Hatter." was the last thing that came out of my mouth before I pulled him with me to the dancefloor. I wanted to dance, to have fun, most importantly with him. The music might not be the best, and dancing might not be the thing I was most skilled at, but it was fun and I wanted to have fun with my steaming hot date. Once we were on the dancefloor I started dancing like I'd learned bck home in Boston. It might not be charming, or gracious, or whatever, but I was a Boston kid in a bunny costume at a ball, which meant I had to cause havoc where ever I went and have loads of fun doing it. I hoped Sam would follow suit, so I wasn't the only doofus acting silly on the dancefloor.

Cain Timothy Acardi
    2nd year - Art & Football, Costume

Somewhere in between the cracks I had gotten myself a date with Lieke, the Dutch girl in school. She had a bit of an accent and always wore a cute smile. I didn't really know what to make of her, most of the time, but this was mainly because I didn't know her that well, and that was about to change. I looked in the mirror once more, wondering if the Jokes costume was a bit too much, but I liked it, so I went with it. Being in art class, I also loved body art, which was quite useful about right now. It was the only reason my make-up didn't look too bad. I sighed straightening my jacket, walking towards the front door. Before I got out the door I picked up some flowers and walked out. I would pick Lieke up in about five minutes, so I had to get going. It of course wasn't that far, since we lived on campus, but I wanted to be on time. I walked towards the girl dorms, where I knocked nervously on Lieke's door. I didn't really know what to say or do as soon as she opened it, I just knew I didn't know how to date.

Flyn Levi Thatcher
    English literature

Living in a dreamy fantasy
    A smile could be seen on his face when Lexi said that he looked very nice. Flyn was glad that his costume was appreciated. 'you look beautiful too', he said. 'you're probably the most beautiful mummy I have ever seen', he continued his compliment. Well he wanted it to be a compliment but he realized he had never seen a mummy before and mummies were not even real so maybe Lexi would think he was insulting her instead of giving her a compliment. He wasn't quite sure whether his compliment was clear or not so he just smiled and scratched his ear. Actually Flyn was kind of nervous even though he and Lexi were good friends. He had absolutely no reason to be nervous. Not at all but still Flyn felt this shivering over his arms. He did not know what was going on but maybe it was just the party and his excitement or maybe it was the date-concept that made him nervous.
    Flyn did not know what it really meant. Sure he knew what a date was but was he supposed to kiss Lexi at the end of this party? Were they supposed to be a couple or one in making or was this just like a normal party. Flyn was panicking inside and he hoped Lexi wouldn’t notice. Actually he felt compelled to talk to Faelyn. She could help him for sure, that’s what she always and what she always would do. But he saw Faelyn was accompanied by Joshua and Flyn did not want to interrupt them. He would talk to her later this evening, well he hoped so.
    Luckily Lexi started to dance and so did Flyn. He just moved his legs and arms in opposite directions. He was a good dancer. Well some people did not like his moves but…
    ‘Come on Lexi Pexi let’s make this a wonderful evening’, Flyn said enthusiastic. ‘And maybe we can explore the rooftop again, you never know’, he whispered and after that he just smiled and continued dancing.

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

SAM      BRIAN      MOORES
    “Everyone should be free to choose and build the type of relationship that works the best for themselves and their partner”
    21 years – Swimming – Bi-romantic/Ace - Biology - Costume

The way Ren checked me out almost made me blush. He looked like he wanted to remember every single detail about me. When he finally answered my compliment, I laughed.
    “Always your flattering self,” I told him grinning. I knew I looked good tonight in my suit, even though Ren would always be the more handsome of us two, and he knew it. Maybe that was what made him that handsome. That confidence about himself.
    "Let's go, Bello," he whispered in my ear and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I let it happen. I didn’t enjoy it, but that was just the way Ren acted. I was kinda worried for tonight actually. On our first date I had told Ren I was more like a three-date-rule-guy than someone who would sleep with anyone, and this was our third date. He had respected it so far, but I knew he would want something eventually and I knew I would never be able to give him that.
    I didn’t want to worry about that now, so I ignored all my thoughts and followed Ren. The music was so loud we could hear it before we were even in the building.
    “Let’s go and dance, my little Hatter,” Ren told me, while taking me to the dancefloor. It was almost like I got a choice. I didn’t mind, though. I would have come with him anyway.
    “Of course, my dear Rabbit,” I answered him and I playfully stroked one of his bunny-ears. I had no idea how he did it, but he managed to look so damn hot in his suit, so I could barely take my eyes away from him.
    Even though his dancing skills weren’t the best, he definitely stole the show. He danced with his usual confidence and didn’t seem to care that there were almost no other people dancing. I joined him. My dancing skills were definitely not better, but that didn’t matter. I had the opportunity to dance with my really hot date, so I took it. I wanted to have fun with him. That was the reason we were here anyway, right?

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.