• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY
    •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

• Studies
    Students can follow a wide variety of studies at Springfield, of which all include a lot of colleges and work you have to do on your own. The students we follow follow either of the courses on this list. Most of those studies include some kind of separation in the higher years.
    — Architecture
    — Graphic Design
    — Politics
    — Physiology
    — History
    — Science
    — Biology
    — Engineering
    — Art
    — English literature
    — Law
          • Dorms
    Springfield University has a roomie plan, which means that at the beginning of your first year, you get paired up with someone else from your own gender, and you guys will have to share a dorm room for your coming years. Your dorm includes two one-person beds which you can set to almost any height and can also pair up, two desk, two closets, two chairs, two nightstand and two dressers. You are allowed to move your furniture around in any way you like, but it has to stay in your room. Cleaning your room is your own responsibility. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each others dorm room while the door being closed and not allowed in at any time between 19.00 and 7.00. The dorms are checked every evening so there is no way of students sneaking in or out. In the evening there's a patrol at the doors, except between 1.00 and 4.00, but there still is an alarm on the building. The list of roommates will be made at the opening of the writing topic with a randomizer.
          • Sports
    Sports are high-valued at Springfield University, though not a must. Athletes are well-known and most of them are populair. The cheerleading and football team are above all, most valued and most populair. The selection process for those includes a lot of work, and the only person secure of their place of the team another year is the person who was captain. Others all have to re-audition, and don't always get in the team again. Below is a list of all sports available at Springfield.
    — American Football (Boys Only)
    — Cheerleading (Girls Only)
    — Swimming
    — Track and Field
    — Show Jumping
          • Dress Code
    The university has no uniform, but a dress code, as that is what students prefer. During classes, students have to obey to the dress code, or they'll be sent to their dorm to change. A list of items not allowed:
    — Headwear of any way. If there is a reason you must or feel safer to, your parents have to have contacted the university's principal.
    — Any suggestive graphic on clothing.
    — Skirts, dresses or pants shorter than 15cm above the knee.
    — Suggestive clothing.
    — Heels over 8cm high.
    — Pants or shorts worn below the waistline.
    — Stretch lycra, spandex or nylon tights, leotards, biker pants, pajama/sleepwear pants or shirts, or underwear worn as outer garments.
    — Bare-feet or flip-flops.
    — Long coats (inside)
    — Pyjamas
    — Showing underwear.
          • Years
    Students can enroll at Springfield directly after high school, or after a break-year. In the RPG we'll follow second year students.
    1 — 18/19 or 19/20
    2 — 19/20 or 20/21
    3 — 20/21 or 21/22
    4 — 21/22 or 22/23
          • Grades, Tests and Essays
    The year is split into three trimesters. At the end of your last trimester, you'll have an exam to determine whether you can go on to your next year. The other trimesters end with a big test, that counts 20% or that years exam, which counts 15% on your graduation exam. Students are allowed to get three tests pro subject every trimester, and two essays.The grading goes on a percentage-scale. This percentage builds up, so at the end of your year you could reach a maximum of 1800%, though no one ever was able to reach that.
          • Rules
    — No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    — Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    — Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    — Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    — Normal society rules also apply at the University.
          • Roomie plan
          Girls
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen and Elza Delilah Morrow
    • Averly Ann Daemor and Lexi Amelia Everest
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald and Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    • Alexis Mae Boyer and Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson and Probie's character
    • Ellipsism's character and ?
          Boys
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia and Finley Sebastian Rutherford
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher and Sam Brian Moores
    • Ellipsism's character and Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic and Wallen's character
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez and Cain Timothy Acardi
    • Joshua Niall Teagan and Reynald Donatello Bowen

Sports

• American Football
    Captain —
    Offense
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) ––
    Center (1) ––
    Quarterback (1) ––
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) ––
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––
          • Cheerleading
    Captain ––
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain ––
    Other (12) ––
    • Alexis Mae Boyer
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson
    • Lexi Amelia Everest
          • Track and Field
          • Swimming
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
          • Show Jumping
    • Joshua Niall Teagan

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/11]
    • Lieke Bregtje van Diepen — Graphic Design — Holland Roden — Deamus — 1.12
    • Averly Ann Daemor — History — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes — Biology — Cindy Mello — Xanthopoulos — 1.12

• Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Law — ? — Anemoia — 1.12
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • Sam Brian Moores — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — 1.11
    • Sebastien Javier Dominguez — Graphic Design — Andre Hamman — Atlas — 1.11

RPG Rules

• Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post and the study of your character
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender. If there's a stop there's a stop. There is no wait-list, so first the first to actually claim the role gets it.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

The Start

We'll start on October 19th, around 13.00, a saturday. On the 31st of October, there'll be a big halloween ball for the whole school in costume. It's a regular saturday, without any big games. Just two weeks ago the football team won a big game.
    Trainings on saturday:
    Cheerleading: 10.00-12.00
    Football: 16.00-18.00
    Track and Field: 9.00-11.00
    Show Jumping: 19.30-21.30
    Swimming: 15.00-17.00

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 19:49 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

['Ello]

Bowties were never Cooler

Mt

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Mt

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

[Mt]

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

MT. Malfoys > Revenant.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

MT

lowkey just wanna make sure you’re happy as fuck

MT

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Lexi (‘Lex’) Amelia Everest
    Architecture

Lexi just had finished her cheerleading training about one hour ago. All seemed to go well, until the last 5 minutes. She needed to jump, her partner lifted her, but suddenly seemed to forget to catch her. Lexi had no idea whose fault it was, she thought it was hers, so she stood up quite quickly to show the other girls that she was fine. However, she was not. She had just fallen pretty hard, was quite aware of something bleeding on her cheek, but what really did hurt was her hand. She had tried to stop the fall by catching herself with her hand. She sad goobye quickly to the girls, because she felt embarrassed about the moment and didn’t want to hear their fake pity words. It was no secret that she hated the entire cheerleading team. Okay, not the whole cheerleading team. She really, really liked Faelyn, more than the girl would know, and must admit that she also still has a weak spot for Alexis, but she really hated the other girls. And definitely got the feeling that this feeling was mutual. The other girls didn’t think that Lexi would be accepted in the team. First they thought of her as one big joke, but Lexi had proven her place to be worth full and nowadays they seemed to have accepted her as a member. But still didn’t talk much to her, possibly gossiping behind her back. She didn’t care about that. The gossip she could ignore most of the times and most of her friends were boys, so didn’t know of the girly gossip about her. But still, she sometimes felt a little alone in the team. It was at moments like these, with her blooding hand, that she was reminded that she was quite an outsider. Not an outsider without friends, but still, an outsider. She looked at her hand. It was bleeding quite heavily. However, Lexi ignored the pain and sat on the bench where she had decided to sit when the cheerleading training was over. She knew she probably needed to see a doctor, but she didn’t like doctors, even hated hospitals, and she just hoped the bleeding would stop itself. How late was it? Around 1. She was hungry, so lunch would be a good idea. However, she didn’t want to lunch alone so while she was sitting on the bench she was looking out for other people. There were walking quite a lot some people around here, so she decided to stay on the bench for a while, eventhough she was already sitting there for a while.

Feel free to bump into Lexi !

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 16:06 ]

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    2nd year - politics & cheerleading.

I walk out of the shower this afternoon, one hour after cheerleading practise had ended. Cheerleading had never been my favorite thing in the world, but I like the rush it gives me. The movements, the trust you have to have in teammates when it comes down to jumps and letting yourself fall. The girls certainly hadn't deserved Lexi's trust today. I can't get the imagine of Lexi's face after she had fallen out of my head, but she claims to be alright, so I don't know what to do. She's one of my best friends and I feel awful about not having been able to catch her, but I was too far away from her when it happened. I tuck my hair into a bun, to make sure my shirt won't get soaked. It always takes me long enough to shower and get dressed after practise, since I simply love long showers and I always immediately shave while I have the chance. I would have been allergic to my own body hair if that had been a real thing, or is it a real thing? I don't know. I put on my shoes and think for a minute. I could visit the library before work, or I could go shopping for a costume. Work starts in the late afternoon and I'm always done before ten, since my boss doesn't want me to clean up, you know, getting my soft hands dirty and he doesn't want to give me the extra hours, since they need me on a lot of days for quite some hours. I think it's mainly because no one but me is stupid enough to work about three to five hours on four or five different days. Maybe it's not that stupid at all though, since I earn quite a bit of money with it and there isn't a say I can't hang out with friends. I decide I'll go shopping for a costume, since I bought two complete series of books only last week and the Halloween dance is only twelve days away. I app one of my friends to ask if they want to and are able to come along, and if so, if they will meet me at the busstation.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 feb 2016 - 16:03 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

MT

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

MT

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Finley "Finn" Sebastian Rutherford
    “When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person"

I don't think getting up will ever be my strength. It's almost 1 o'clock and I'm still in bed, thinking I should really go to bed earlier tonight. I play a little with my blonde hair while staring at the ceiling. Eventually I get up and stare at the ground for a minute. I can't help but hate mornings....or the early hours of the afternoon. I manage to push myself off the bed and walk up to the mirror. I don't really care about my looks, but right now I look like I've been partying all night and I slept in a nasty bathtub.
          'Definitely not your best day, Finn' I laugh to myself while I turn around and start grabbing some clothes to wear. When I'm done with that, I walk into the bathroom and take off the sweatpants I wear during the night. I turn on the shower and step under it. While I enjoy the water, I think about the halloween dance that's coming up. I must say I have no idea if we have to bring dates or not, but I'm pretty sure Chris would love to be my date. Our bromance is the best thing ever and there's no way I would give up on Chris.
          Eventually I get out of the shower, dry myself and put on some decent clothes. I quickly fix my hair and then get out my dorm.

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

MT

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

MT

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

SEB JAVIER DOMINGUEZ
    | Swimming • Graphic Design |

After Seb woke up - after a very long time - with an headache that seemed surreal to him, he started rubbing his hands over his face. 'Goddamnit, i'm hungover as usual', he said with a weird voice that didn't seem his. He stared at his blanket for like two minutes straight and then forced himself to stand up and go to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, showered and picked some random clothes out of his closet, He didn't really care what he wore, it was just college. Nothing special, right. Seb has heard that there was gonna be a Halloween dance, but he wasn't really in the mood. 'I guess i'll just try to be active', he smirked. 'Even though it's gonna be lame'. Maybe some of his friends were going to be there, not that Seb has any enemies. He combed his hair, put on his watch, opened the door and he started walking somewhere, he didn't really know where. He kept walking towards the college garden so he could sit there and breath for a second. Seb hated people that rushed everything, he was all nice and slow. As he was enjoying the sun, he realized that he had swimming in about two hours.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2016 - 12:36 ]

We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]