• Welcome to Granite Hills High School.

A new year has been started at GHHS. New students start their first year at the high school, while older students finaly see their friends again. But what about you? What is your story on GHHS? Let's find out!
    Big lockers, sportfields, art classes, nerds, goths and what else to think of. Everything is here at the Granite Hills High School!

Characters:

Year 2:
    EichenHouse | 16 | Landon Marshall
    mikelljakson | 16 | Owen Ford
    Erso - Boy
    MaIec | 16 | Allison 'Ally' George
    Oneira | 16 | London Charlotte Forrester

Year 3:
    Unrequited | 17 | Roman Norlan
    Bagans |17 | Raven Celestina Easton
    Erso | 17 | Aubrey Foster
    Mulisch | 17 | Rosalie 'Rosie' Zelda Clarkson

Year 4:
    Mulisch | 18 | Alvin 'Alfie' Xavier Crawford
    Oneira | 18 | Nathan Benjamin Forrester
    Hiver | 18 | Sebastien 'Seb' Johnson
    MaIec | 19 | Tyler 'Ty' Lopez
    EichenHouse | 18 | Aniyah Courtney Raegan
    Unrequited | 18 | Tallulah Louise Norlan

Classes:

- Mathematics
    - English
    - French
    - Biology
    - Chemistry
    - History
    - Sports (Lacrosse, basketball, cheerleading, hockey, soccer, american football, swimming)

Rules:
    - We write third person, in the past.
    - This MSV is fully English. If you're not so good at it, don't worry, we will help.
    - You can write in Dutch in the Roletopic and Chattopic. Also questions may be asked in Dutch.
    - Don't fight out of character. Be nice to each other.
    - No perfect characters!

Links:
    Chattopic
    Roletopic

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2016 - 10:50 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Landon parked his car in a parkinglot in front of the school. This holiday he got his drivers license. His dad got him this car, because he was proud of his son.
    Landon stopped the engine and got out of the car. He locked it and walked to the front door of the school. He went straight for his locker to get rid of his lacrosse stick and some books he wouldn't be needing the first few days.

Aniyah sat in the canteen, waiting for het friends to arrive. She had had a boring holiday, because there was nothing to do for her. Her parents went to work for every day of the week, except the weekends. But in the weekends her parents were exhausted and didn't want to do anything. Money problems sucked.
    She sighed and looked around. She hoped her friends would arrive soon.

Allison got out of her new car. She had her 'sweet 16' this summer and her parents got her a car, oh well.. She wasn't complaining. She quickly pulled the top and the skirt of the cheerleading outfit right en checked the laces of her white sneakers. Alright.. She was good to go. She walked straight to her locker and opened it, looking at the pictures for a moment. She had a couple of new ones, so she put them up in her locker too. She smiled and got the books she needed for her first class, before heading to the cafeteria.

El Diablo.

Tallulah had been at school for quite some time already. She had been busy with editing the schools newspaper, which Aubrey was head editor of, but Tallulah still enjoyed being photographer for the news paper and sometimes acted as a columnist. she still had to pass on a lot of stuff to Aubrey. Now, the fact that Tallulah was also running for student council president for another year didn't actually give her the right to edit the newspaper. In her mind it was unfair since she could influence the articles in her favor. She scowled when the computer flickered a few times before completing turning off, then she stood up, spun on her heels and walked to the cafeteria. She was wearing heeled booths that went up the her ankles, a checkered skirt and a crop top with the text 'we're all mad here.' Her recently blue dyed her fell over her shoulders. When she arrived at the cafeteria she seated herself across from Aniyah. She placed her bag with notebook, camera, sketchbook, pencils and a few schoolbooks on the table. "So, tell me all about your holiday," Tallulah smiled at Aniyah.

Roman decided to take his skateboard to school today. He did not like the new car his parents had bought for him. Roman wasn't the kind of person that desired to be rich and he did not enjoy it, at least not in a way the rest of his family enjoyed it. Once at school he walked over to his locker, to get rid of his lacrosse stick and to put some books away. He wasn't sure if any of his friends had arrived yet, but he saw Allison, a girl who was one year below him, walk down the hallway towards the cafeteria. He didn't know whether to to and talk to her or not, so he just slowly made his way to the cafeteria.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 april 2016 - 16:41 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Aubrey hopped out of the school bus. Normally she would've driven here in her super old Fiat 500, which once belonged to her grandma. Last weekend however, the car seemed to have given up on her and broke down on the middle of the street. Oh well, car or not — Bree needed to get to school.
    As always, she crossed the hallways with stacks of paper and binders in her hands before coming to a stop at her locker. Most of the paper work she carried with her was for this months edition of the school's newspaper. Being a editor was hard work, but Bree absolutely loved it. She dropped off the stuff she didn't need and proceeded to make her way to the canteen.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Aniyah looked up when she heard someone sat next to her.
    "Awesome hairdo," she said when she looked at Tallulah. "Did you do that yourself?" Aniyah took a closer look at her hair. She hoped that Tallulah wouldn't ask the question about her holiday again. She didn't want to tell anyone about it. No one knew about her money problem and she had planned to keep it that way. She was a bit unsecure about it, but she still kept up the positive thinking.

MT.

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

Seb got out of his car, which he got a year ago, and walked to the gates of school. He scratched his head whilst deplugging his earbuds. He figured that he could go to the canteen, maybe there were some of his friends to hang around with. When he arrived, he soon saw Roman's face and yelled: 'Ro, my man!'

Heaven is a place that we all have

Tallulah smiled Aniyah, who seemed enthusiastic about Tallulah's hair. Tallulah was always proud when people liked her hair, she was proud in general when people complimented her. She just often didn't know how to react to compliments when they didn't come from real friends. "Yeah I did, it took me quite some time, but I think it looks good," Tallulah said. She knew better than to ask about the holiday again. She didn't know exactly what, but there was something about Aniyah.
    "So, you already got a plan for what you want to do once we get out of here?

Roman laughed softly at the worst joke he had heard this month, even though it wasn't completely original. "Seb! That was almost funny. How are you?" Roman laughed. Roman got his earplug out, so he would actually hear Seb's reply.

Seb faked a pout. 'Hey, i try!', he laughed. He grabbed a chair and sat on it. 'I'm doing fine, just chillin' and waiting for graduation, y'know?', he sighed. He really wanted to get away from here but at the same time, he would love to stick around in here. There were some really cute guys and girls around. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket because it seemed like he got a message. Seb glanced at it and put it in back in his pocket.

Heaven is a place that we all have

"Fine. Then I won't!" He yelled and slammed the door behind him. Owen's mom got mad crazy when she found out that He bleached his hair. Probably everyone would tell him; he looked ridicilous but Owen couldn't care less. He walked straight up to the canteen after he smoked a cigarette. When not looking but checking his phone he bumped into someone and cursed softly. "God, can't you watch out?"

Aubrey stumbled, but luckily her feet stayed on the ground. "Um, you walked into me." She said, her eyebrows slightly raised. The boy before her was Owen, always seemed to have a 'don't care' attitude. A sophomore, if Bree remembered correctly. It wasn't even unrealistic to assume that Aubrey knew something about all the students. She was often curious, which was of course a good character trait for someone aspiring to get into journalism. She quickly looked at his hair, obviously bleached, although she couldn't remember if it had been this way for very long.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Owen looked at her and didn't really know what to do, apologizing was nothing for him so that wasn't really an option. He just stared at her and then shook his head, ''whatever. It's not like we can turn back the time to see who walked into who.'' Owen kept looking at her and then it clicked, ''wait, aren't you...'' He paused and then laughed. ''The editor of the newspaper?''

Aniyah smiled at what Tallulah had said. She wanted something like that for a long time now, but those hair colorings were quite expensive. If she had the money, her hair would've been a rainbow by now.
    "I don't want to think that far into the future," Aniyah said with a smile. "But I love arts." She opened her bag and pulled out her sketchbook. She opened it and showed Tallulah her newest drawing.
    "This took me three hours," She said proudly and felt pretty confident about it. She hoped that Tallulah likes it.

Roman nodded at what Seb had sad. "You, lucky enough for you, you get to leave this place this year." Roman sighed, he wished he could get out this year. Get into college, or maybe university. He didn't actually believe himself he could get into university, but his teacher often said he would be able to. Roman would be proud of himself if he went to university, but first he had to survive this mess "But let's first survive english and history."

Tallulah curiously look at the drawing before her. Tallulah most often fell in love with art pieces, from any kind of art. The girl often had paint on her or her hands were dirty from smoothing out drawn lines on paper. She also always carried a sketchbook around and at least one book.
    "It's beautiful!" Tallulah smiled at Aniyah. "I remember the first drawing you showed me, and now this, you've really got talent." Tallulah would never not believe Aniyah could get into art school. "I made a drawing too, but it was a sketch for a tattoo, took me long enough tho."
    Tallulah looked over her shoulder to find a clock. If she was correct she still had plenty of time before her English class started. Tallulah was one of those girls who was quickly distracted from a topic and who always had to ask the question.
    "Don't you want any tattoo's or piercings?"

Aniyah felt a blush on her cheeks and smiled.
    "Thank you," she said at the compliment she got from Tallulah. She followed her movement and saw her looking at the clock. In 20 minutes the first class would've started.
    Aniyah thought about the question Tallulah asked her and nodded.
    "I'd love to have a helix," she responded. "And a little paintbrush on my wrist, I think. How about you?"