• Welcome to Granite Hills High School.

A new year has been started at GHHS. New students start their first year at the high school, while older students finaly see their friends again. But what about you? What is your story on GHHS? Let's find out!
    Big lockers, sportfields, art classes, nerds, goths and what else to think of. Everything is here at the Granite Hills High School!

Characters:

Year 2:
    EichenHouse | 16 | Landon Marshall
    mikelljakson | 16 | Owen Ford
    Erso - Boy
    MaIec | 16 | Allison 'Ally' George
    Oneira | 16 | London Charlotte Forrester

Year 3:
    Unrequited | 17 | Roman Norlan
    Bagans |17 | Raven Celestina Easton
    Erso | 17 | Aubrey Foster
    Mulisch | 17 | Rosalie 'Rosie' Zelda Clarkson

Year 4:
    Mulisch | 18 | Alvin 'Alfie' Xavier Crawford
    Oneira | 18 | Nathan Benjamin Forrester
    Hiver | 18 | Sebastien 'Seb' Johnson
    MaIec | 19 | Tyler 'Ty' Lopez
    EichenHouse | 18 | Aniyah Courtney Raegan
    Unrequited | 18 | Tallulah Louise Norlan

Classes:

- Mathematics
    - English
    - French
    - Biology
    - Chemistry
    - History
    - Sports (Lacrosse, basketball, cheerleading, hockey, soccer, american football, swimming)

Rules:
    - We write third person, in the past.
    - This MSV is fully English. If you're not so good at it, don't worry, we will help.
    - You can write in Dutch in the Roletopic and Chattopic. Also questions may be asked in Dutch.
    - Don't fight out of character. Be nice to each other.
    - No perfect characters!

Links:
    Chattopic
    Roletopic

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2016 - 10:50 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

//MT

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Seb agreed. 'Yeah, i know. I'm so happy!' He looked at Roman, who was lost in his thoughts and Seb bit his lip softly. He quickly looked away and saw some new kids entering the canteen for the first time. He laughed, even though he was exactly the same. When Roman mentioned English and History, Seb remembered that his books were still in his locker. 'Hey, Ro, i'm gonna run for a second. Gonna grab my books. Bye!' He walked to the exit and was headed to his locker.

Heaven is a place that we all have

Landon was still at his locker, because after putting stuff in, he decided to get everything out and reorder the whole thing. It was a mess, he had to admit. He saw a guy appearing and looked up at him.
    "Hey," he said, recognising the guy as Sebastien.

Seb had just arrived at his locker when he heard a voice. 'Hiya, Landon right?', he asked. Seb never avoided a talk or chat. He saw that the guy was clearing his entire locker out and pulled a short frown. Seb opened his locker, grabbed some book and closed his locker whilst leaning on it.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2016 - 18:31 ]

[MT]

16 - 09 - '17

Rosie was standing at her locker, not sure wether to go to the cafetaria or to go sit outside and enjoy the great weather. She decided to do the first thing and walked down the hall in the direction of where all the food was. 'Ey, Sebastien, Landon.' I said, smiling weakly when I walked past them. 'How are you two guys?'

Seb caught a glimpse of Rosie walking by and she stopped for a talk. 'Hiya, Rose. How are ya?', Seb asked. He then felt his phone buzzing in his pants so he pulled it out and quickly replied to the message.

Raven looked at her mother, when they stopped right in front of the school. "A kiss?" her mother asked.
    "Oh please... there are students everywhere, I'm not going to give you a kiss, mom." Raven smiled at her mother, who started to complain about a stupid kiss. She didn't listen to the crap and got out of the car. "Bye mom!" She waved and walked to the entry of the school. Where were her friends?

16 - 09 - '17

Aubrey nodded. "I am, yes." She wondered why he had asked. Casually beaming on her feet — waiting for him to answer, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Tallulah thought about it for a while. Of course she already had the wings on her back everyone claimed she would regret.
    "I think I'd like a helix, or a nose piercing. I've got my wings on my back, but I still think I like a zodiac sign somewhere on my body," Talllah chattered away. She thought some more, but was sure that right now she didn't want anything else on her body. "I think I'm going to head to class, see you in a bit?" Tallulah asked.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Seb bumped.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2016 - 21:04 ]

[ Sorry dat ik nog niet gereageerd heb of dergelijke, maar ik heb het heel druk gehad en mijn gezondheid gaat op het moment niet zo goed :\ ]

Jonty schreef:
    [ Sorry dat ik nog niet gereageerd heb of dergelijke, maar ik heb het heel druk gehad en mijn gezondheid gaat op het moment niet zo goed :\ ]

Chill, ik begrijp het. ^^

(sorry ik was helemaal vergeten te melden dat ik op vakantie was...)

RoyaIs schreef:
    Seb bumped.