• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 mei 2016 - 20:57 ]

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Wiarda schreef:
    ik moet slapen maar ik wil schrijven maar ik moet ook nog heel veel andere dingen doen maar ik moet slapen

school waarom

School is ook een ding ja
    Die denken dat wij niks beters te doen hebben dan wiskundesommen oplossen en berekenen hoelang Pietje er over doet een paar honderd banenen te eten

And I'm nothing. You've always said you want nothing.

2 meter van de McDonalds vandaan wonen is voor de eerste keer zwaar.

Caution first, always.

Fuck everything nobody gives a shit so I'll just die yk bye

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Benhead schreef:

No no no beautiful, what's wrong?

Benhead schreef:

Fuck I just want u to be happy :c

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Mentys schreef:
    (...)
    No no no beautiful, what's wrong?

Them damn insecurities and I just realised that I'm desperate for contact with my crush but why would he like me back I'm a fucking disaster/disappointment/mess and he's too sweet. Goddamn it even hurts when I see or think about him.

Er komt een vierde boek van The 100 *O*

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Benhead schreef:
    (...)

Them damn insecurities and I just realised that I'm desperate for contact with my crush but why would he like me back I'm a fucking disaster/disappointment/mess and he's too sweet. Goddamn it even hurts when I see or think about him.

You? A disaster? A disappointment? A mess? I'm sorry but what? Honey, no. You are none of that. You are so wonderful, beautiful, amazing and what else? He is one lucky son of a -- to have someone as amazing as you have crushing over him. If he can't see how priceless you are, he's not worth it. You are sooo much better than you think you are, people made me realise that today, too. Please smile, because a smile fits you just wonderful. and he may fall for that smile, you never know

Mentys schreef:
    (...)
    You? A disaster? A disappointment? A mess? I'm sorry but what? Honey, no. You are none of that. You are so wonderful, beautiful, amazing and what else? He is one lucky son of a -- to have someone as amazing as you have crushing over him. If he can't see how priceless you are, he's not worth it. You are sooo much better than you think you are, people made me realise that today, too. Please smile, because a smile fits you just wonderful. and he may fall for that smile, you never know

I wish I could believe in that :'D
    But thanks for those sweet words <3

Benhead schreef:
    (...)

Well, we can always dress up as your personal motivational penguins capsicle :Y)

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Benhead schreef:
    (...)

I hope they helped, if only a little.

Starkbucks schreef:
    (...)

Well, we can always dress up as your personal motivational penguins capsicle :Y)

I vote yes! YES.

//

Wanneer je een foto van hem op een snapchat verhaal ziet en je direct cringed..

Als ik meer dan 1500 woorden schrijf op een dag voelt dat echt goed. Nu heb ik de 2,5k gehaald en dat is echt veel voor mijn doen. Wauw.

@the sweeties above I'd love that. We should app sometime again.

OMYGOSGSKZHISKSBSKA Mijn moeder is een held
    Mega spin naast mijn bed en ik raakte hem bijna aan toen ik mijn mobiel wilde wegleggen.
    Echt... ik ben nergens bang voor behalve voor die stomme beesten. Why me. :')

Benhead schreef:
    @the sweeties above I'd love that. We should app sometime again.

Ik vote groepsapp. Ik moet meer met jullie praten namelijk, ik mis jullie hehe c: