• Sword Art Online - EU Server
    On November 6th 2022, 10.000 gamers were trapped in the VRMMORPG Sword Art Online.
    Despite the warning, over 2.000 players have already died in this game, yet it still hasn’t been cleared. They aren’t even halfway through and some are losing hope.
    Some still fight to clear the game and go back to their lives in the real world, but as time passes, more and more people are starting to accept this world as their new reality and start to settle for a life in Aincrad.
    Among some players, there is even a concern if they will ever clear the game in this rate…

All information can be found in THIS STORY.
    When you make a profile, it is essential that you read it.
    If you have any questions, please ask me and I will explain things for you.

Alle info is in het Engels, maar je kan prima in het Nederlands spelen als je dat wilt.
    Je hebt de keuze tussen beide talen eenmaal de RPG start.

Characters
    STOP ON SOLO-FRONTLINE (for now) (Guild-Frontline & Solo-Midlevel is still allowed)
    TIJDELIJKE STOP OP VROUWEN
    (Players can be more than one of these at the same time. More can be added if needed)
    ex-Beta Tester • MAX 5 (5/5)
    Frontline Players • MAX 10 (9/10)
    Female • 7
    Male • 4
    Guilds • MAX 5 (2/5)
    Frontline Guilds • 2/2
    Merchants & Craftsman Guild • 0/1
    Criminal Guild • 0/1
    Mid-level • 0/1

Girls
    • Aquila • Freyja Sky McKenna • Beater, Frontline, Solo • US: Dual Blades • Aquilae [1.3]
    • [R] Sora • Nari Skarpsvard • ?, Blacksmithing Chef • Ilvermorny [1.4]
    • Ukiyo • Zelda Neumann • Ex-Beta, Frontline, Guild-leader • Daveed [1.2]
    • RESERVED • IRLname • Fronline, Guildmember • Gibigianna
    • RESERVED • IRLname • Ex-Beta, Frontline, Guildmember • Heathens
    • Athena • Nerina Karagounis • Frontliner, Guildmember • US: Darkness Blade • Nairn [1.4]
    • Kaida Sumiko • Alexis 'Kaida' Krause • Frontliner, Guildmember • US: Cat's Agility • LearnToPlay

Boys
    • Raziël • Michael Killian Sterling • Frontline, Guild-leader • Aquilae [1.5]
    • Aster • Riley Queen • Ex-Beta, Frontline, Solo • US: Shadow Sprint • Ilvermorny [1.2]
    • Larafin • Lars Anthony Finman • Ex-Beta, Frontline, Solo • US: Ultimate Defense • ItachiUchiha [1.2]
    • [R] • Blayne Lou Graham • Midlevel, Solo • Zevnik [1.3]

RULES
    • Quizlet's Houserules still apply
    • Switching languages is allowed, as long as a post is made in 1 language.
    • Max 2 roles, 1 male & 1 female, to keep the genders even in number.
    • Active players only. Roles are reserved for 72 hours (3 days). If not made in that time, reservation will be deleted.
    • No perfect characters, everybody has flaws. God-modding will not be allowed.
    • No controlling other players characters.
    • 16+ is allowed, but post a warning in the beginning of the post!!!
    • Is inactive for more than 3 days, you will get a warning. If not responded to, you will be deleted.
    • Post MUST be at least 250 words long (not including names, pic etc.)!!!!

Player List
    Avatar Name • The name they are known by in the game
    Real Name • Their name in Real Life. Is rarely known to other players.
    Age • 18 of older. (Due to the restrictions on sales)
    Personality • Some people are in game the same as in Real Life, but that doesn’t have to be the case.
    Real Life History • The story of your Real Life (doesn’t have to be 10 pages)
    Appearance • Note that when the game started, an item forced everybody to look like they do in Real Life, so you will have to enter how you really look. (No hiding behind fake avatars)
    Level • (in the anime, Kirito reached lvl 69 in just over a year. He was a beater. That doesn’t mean everybody got that high. Use it as a reference. Higher than 70 will NOT be allowed)
    Skills • See story for more information. NOTE: Only skills that are equiped can be used!!! You can have other skills besides the equiped ons, but you will not be able to use those!!!
    Residence • If you bought a house in game, please leave the floor and location of your house. If in hotels, inns, other… that’s also just fine to mention.
    Status • In guild? In Party? Solo? Married in game (is a possibility)?
    Game History • What have you done since SAO started?
    Relationships
    Extra

Guild List
    Players can make a guild, or join an existing one. When making a guild, fill out this form. I will add the information to the story and update member lists as well.
    Name • Guild name.
    Leader • Commander, mostly founder of the guild. Also often the strongest player of the guild.
    Second-in-Command • Most of the time the second strongest player. Can also be chosen or elected amongst the members. Right hand of the Leader.
    Other Officers • As in the military, the guild can be divided into smaller factions, like vanguard, scouting, recourses, back-up, etc. The can have their own leaders that take charge of the separate units.
    Status • Frontline/Backup/Criminal
    Code • Short version the guild name. Is displayed next to the name of each of the members. Mostly 3 or 4 letters.
    Headquarter location • Floor and town where the headquarter of the guild is located. Can be moved as higher floors are cleared.
    History • Short story of how the guild has come to be and what has happened among its ranks.

Topics
    Rollentopic
    Praattopic

The Information for this RPG is
    from Myself (Aquilae) and the SAO wiki page.
    Also thanks go to Ilvermorny for the use of
    her information and allowing me to make this
    double-languaged like her version.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 21:01 ]

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted"

Ik heb Nena af! Ik hoop dat ze zo goed is!

If you don't do stupid things whilst your young - you have nothing to laugh about when you're old

Raziël
    "Quote."

Raziël • Hebrew • God’s Secret
    Mike didn’t really chose this name, it is more a nickname that was given to him by his brother, just like he gave him his nickname. Just like his real name, it’s the name of an Archangel and he doesn’t mind that.

Real Name • Michael ‘Mike’ Killian Sterling
    Michael • Hebrew • Who is like God
    Killian • Irish • Strife, Battle, Fierce
    Sterling • Scottish • Derived from the city Sterling

Age • 25 (24 when the game launched. Born December 15th)
    Sex • Male

Appearance
    Hair • Dark brown, never stays modelled. Not really short, but not long either.
    Eyes • Dark brown, appear almost black.
    Build • Pretty tall, but not gigantic. 1m83, more or less. Muscular, but not overly broad, more in an athletic way.
    Facial Hear • He has light stubbles, but no massive beard.
    Clothing • IRL, he always wears either a uniform of some other kind of mandatory clothing that is required for his job. Outside his job, it depends on the occasion. In game, he wears armor and rarely takes it of (perhaps for sleeping). It’s modelled like this and the ‘cape’ is in the guild the symbol of his status as leader. Outside battle, he removes the helmet, because that’s easier.
    Tattoos • One on his left upper arm, but it’s not visible in the game.

Real Life History
    He was born five minutes after his twin-brother, Mitchell, making him the ‘younger’ one of the brothers. He had a pretty normal life. Born near London and lived there all his life.
    Just like his father, he became a police officer, while his brother went to law school. They stayed in touch with each other. They have always been fond of games and don’t leave a chance go by to challenge each other and see who the better one is.
    At home, he doesn’t have a pet, but he lives with his K9-partner in a small apartment. It suits him best that way. It was on a few days of in their parents’ home, that the dove into SAO.

Personality
    Many of these traits can be found in both her real life persona as well as in game. But they tend to be more outspoken in one or the other.
    In Real Life
    • Friendly • Easygoing • Intelligent • Forgiving • Realistic • Reliable • Blunt • Difficult • Envious • Vague • Willful •
    In Game
    • Calculated • Determined • Cool • Alert • Disciplined • Hardworking • Leader • Rational • Negative • Single-minded • Tactless •

Level • 67
    Skills • 9 slots
    Slotted • Two-handed: Straight Sword (WS), Battle healing (CS), Heavy Metal Equipment (CS), Parry (CS), Extended Weight Limit (SS), Hiding (SS), Searching (SS), Sprint (SS), Martial Arts (ES)
    Others • Light Metal Equipment (CS, no longer used), Acrobatics (SS, not much used, unhandy with his heavy armour), Hearing (SS, not much used), Negotiation (SS, only used when interacting with NPC), Tracking (SS, not much used)
    Residence • He doesn’t really own a house. Most often, he just stays at the Guild Headquarter if needed.
    Status • Leader of the Order of the Black Knights guild. Frontliner, Green player, Unmarried.
    Game History
    It was his twin-brother, Mitchell, that convinced him to play the game together, so they made sure they could dive in together at launch day. As soon as they learned that the game had become a Dead game, they decided to do everything they could to help the other players go home again. While they had their fair share of arguments about it, Samaël (Mitchell IRL) eventually became the guildleader, while Raziël would serve as his Second.
    They fought together at every opportunity, forming a team that was well known at the frontlines, until floor 32 and the dead of Samaël. After that, Raziël seemed to disappear for the next couple of floors, until he had pulled himself together and had gotten over the loss of his brother. He took back control of the guild, after that one of the squad leaders almost had made a mess of it.
    Now, he is back at the front lines and more determined than ever to finish the game and let everybody go home. He still feels that every dead is one too many and at meetings to discuss boss-strategies, he is usually the voice of caution, urging the others to be careful.

Relationships

Extra
    Likes • Reading, Sports, Gaming (due to his brother), Traveling
    Dislikes • PK’ers, Being trapped in SAO, Spicy food, Loud music
    WeaponsImage The upper one is the one he normally uses, but he has the other one as well.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 21:11 ]

Nairn schreef:
    Ik heb Nena af! Ik hoop dat ze zo goed is!

Helemaal niets op aan te merken. Ze ziet er prima uit

Ik heb ook even een Praattopic gemaakt
    Als je wilt, kun je dan daar ook even doorgeven wanneer je al dan niet op vakantie gaat? Dank je

Ik zou eind deze week of ergens volgende week eventueel willen beginnen.
    Zou het mogelijk zijn om tegen zondag de rollen af te werken?

Ik ben dus heel dom bezig en heb net tijdens het aanpassen van Nena, haar karakter per ongeluk verwijderd Q_Q. Gelukkig heb ik haar backup op mijn computer en zal ik haar zo snel mogelijk er weer op zetten.

If you don't do stupid things whilst your young - you have nothing to laugh about when you're old

Aster is af. :3

help

Mag ik een meisje op de guild frontline? En is het nog mogelijk dat ze een Ex-Beta is?

moet ik alleen nog even weten bij welke guild ze hoort/mag :3

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 14:45 ]

I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a queen, I've got this shit handled.

LearnToPlay schreef:
    Mag ik een meisje op de guild frontline? En is het nog mogelijk dat ze een Ex-Beta is?

Er is altijd plaats bij Hunters of the Promised. (:(Zolang ze een hoog genoeg level heeft, obvs.)

kindness is never a burden.

Pidge schreef:
    (...)

Er is altijd plaats bij Hunters of the Promised. (:(Zolang ze een hoog genoeg level heeft, obvs.)

welk level moet ze minimaal zijn voor Hunters of the Promised? :)

I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a queen, I've got this shit handled.

LearnToPlay schreef:

Frontline guild kan nog, maar de ex-beta's zitten helaas vol.

Als je wilt is er ook nog altijd plaats in de Black Knights

•Kaida Sumiko•
    •Frontliner•
    •In a guild•
    •Green player•

Kaida Sumiko
    • Kaida ~ Japanse meisjesnaam ~ Kleine Draak
    • Sumiko ~ Japanse meisjesnaam ~ Uitgesproken kind

Real Name •
    Alexis 'Kaida' Krause
    •Alexis ~ Engels-gemengde naam~ Beschermer van de mensheid
    •Kaida ~ Japanse meisjesnaam ~ Kleine draak
    •Krause ~ Amerikaans-Engelse naam ~ Familienaam

Age •
    •20 jaar (19 toen de game verkocht werd)
    • Geboren op 17 mei
    • Sterrenbeeld is een Stier

Personality •

Positieve eigenschappen

• Eerlijk
    •Sociaal
    • Humoristisch
    •Betrouwbaar
    •Doorzettend
    •Ambitieus
    •zelfverzekerd

Negatieve eigenschappen

•Brutaal
    •Eigen wil
    • Sarcastisch
    •Af en toe Stemmingswisselingen
    •Ochtendhumeur
    •Kan gevoelloos/gewetenloos overkomen
    •Af en toe hyper

Real Life History •
    Kaida is een jongedame die is geboren in Schotland, en ze heeft 2 oudere broers. Ze was een tijdje verhuist voor haar vaders werk toen ze een jaar of 7 was naar Japan, toen ze 11 jaar was zijn ze weer terug verhuist. In Japan heeft ze het gamen leren kennen zoals het nu is. Samen met haar oudere broers kon ze zich urenlang verliezen in games, en ze speelde alle soorten games.

Appearance •

— Lengte • 1,75 m
    — Gezichtsvorm • Ovaal
    — Wenkbrauwen. • Rechte, donkerbruine wenkbrauwen die smaller worden richting de punt
    — Oogkleur • Alexis heeft Heterochromie. Dat is een afwijking waardoor je 2 verschillende oogkleuren hebt. Alexis haar rechteroog is felgroen, terwijl haar linkeroog felblauw is.
    — Bril of lenzen • Geen
    — Neus • Dunne, rechte neus
    — Lippen • Volle, zachtroze lippen.
    — Huidskleur • Blank
    — Kenmerken • Haar verschillende oogkleuren
    — Haarkleur • Bruin, met lichtbruine/donkerblonde highlights
    — Haartype • Golvend, tot een stukje over haar schouder
    — Haarstijl • Meestal weggestopt in een staart, knot of vlecht
    — Stem • licht Schots accent, is bij haar normale spraak redelijk te horen. Als ze heel boos word, komt haar Schotse temperament en accent naar boven
    — Handicaps • geen
    — Kledingstijl • .Vaak iets waarmee ze praktisch kan bewegen. Dit komt erop neer dat ze bijna altijd haar armor aanheeft.
    — Favoriete kledingstuk • Heeft ze niet echt.
    — Accessoires • Klein kettinkje om haar hals. Is haar dierbaar want het is een cadeau van haar broer.
    — Tatoeages • Twee tattoos. beide van wolven, eentje op haar linkerarm en eentje op haar rechterarm. Weet bijna niemand.
    — Piercings • geen

Level •
    Level 68. Bijna level 69

Skills •

9 slots

Active:
    •One handed sword. one handed dagger.
    •parry.
    •Battle Healing.
    •Light metal equipment
    •Lockpicking
    •Acrobatics
    •Rapier
    •Extended weight limit

•Unique skill (Active) : Cat’s Agility

Not active:
    •Musical instrument
    •Negotiation (alleen met NPC)
    •Hearing
    •searching
    •tracking
    •Cooking

Residence •
    •Ze heeft een huis gekocht op hetzelfde level als de HQ van HOPE, zodat ze dicht in de buurt is, mocht er wat zijn.

Status •

•In 'Hunters of the Promised' Guild

Game History •
    Ze is samen met een van haar broers begonnen in SAO. Doordat hij onbezonnen bezig was, is ze hem bijna kwijt geraakt tijdens een van de eerste clearings. Haar broer is een Blacksmith begonnen, en is een van de betere blacksmiths die er te vinden zijn. Zelf gaat ze ook naar hem toe als ze wat nodig heeft. Ze heeft toen ze rond de level 50 was een tijdje gespeeld als solo, aangezien ze niet meer in haar guild wilden zitten, omdat de andere guildleden haar kleinerden. Daardoor had ze de neiging roekeloos te spelen, om te kunnen bewijzen dat ze goed genoeg was. Later toen ze een hoog genoeg level was, is ze bij HOPE terecht gekomen. Haar oude guildmembers hebben een hekel aan haar en dat laten ze haar vaak genoeg merken als ze haar bijvoorbeeld op straat tegenkomen. Dit gaat van opmerkingen tot haar uit proberen te dagen tot een duel.

Relationships •
    Who's in?

Extra •
    -Alexis is Biseksueel
    -Angsten: Naalden, extreme hoogtes, kleine ruimtes
    -dislikes: Arrogante mensen, PK'ers, mensen die zeuren
    -afkomst: Schots

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 21:02 ]

@LearnToPlay

Zou je aub even opnieuw willen kijken naar je skills en die aanpassen naar de skills die in de story staan?
    Zo is het voor iedereen duidelijk welke skills je hebt, want zelf ik ken niet alle aparte sword-skills uit m'n hoofd
    Ook kun je als lvl 68 maar 9 skills equippen en niet de 10 die jij er nu staan hebt
    (Je kan meer skills hebben getraint in de loop van het spel, maar die staan dan als inactief opgeslagen.
    als je ze alsnog wilt gebruiken, moet je ze wisselen met skills die equipped staan)

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 20:04 ]

Aquilae schreef:
    @LearnToPlay

Zou je aub even opnieuw willen kijken naar je skills en die aanpassen naar de skills die in de story staan?
    Zo is het voor iedereen duidelijk welke skills je hebt, want zelf ik ken niet alle aparte sword-skills uit m'n hoofd
    Ook kun je als lvl 68 maar 9 skills equippen en niet de 10 die jij er nu staan hebt
    (Je kan meer skills hebben getraint in de loop van het spel, maar die staan dan als inactief opgeslagen.
    als je ze alsnog wilt gebruiken, moet je ze wisselen met skills die equipped staan)

Skills van battle heb ik via de story, stond een linkje naar de wikipedia ;) kan er ook achter zetten wat het doet als dat ook zou mogen?
    en ik heb searching/tracking eraf gehaald (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2016 - 20:19 ]

LearnToPlay schreef:
    (...)

Skills vaqn battle heb ik via de story, stond een linkje naar de wikipedia ;) en ik haal er wel eentje af :)

Ik weet dat daar ind een link staat naar de wiki, maar ik zou graag hebben dat je de skills gebruikt die in de story staan beschreven en geen skills uit
    de lijst die op de wiki staat.
    Dit komt omdat de lijst op de wiki gekoppeld is aan de skills van de wapens en je ze dus automatisch unlock als je wapenskill hoog genoeg is. Je moet
    ze niet nog eens apart equippen

Aquilae schreef:
    (...)

Ik weet dat daar ind een link staat naar de wiki, maar ik zou graag hebben dat je de skills gebruikt die in de story staan beschreven en geen skills uit
    de lijst die op de wiki staat.
    Dit komt omdat de lijst op de wiki gekoppeld is aan de skills van de wapens en je ze dus automatisch unlock als je wapenskill hoog genoeg is. Je moet
    ze niet nog eens apart equippen

ooh zo. Ik fix het even :)

LearnToPlay schreef:
    (...)

welk level moet ze minimaal zijn voor Hunters of the Promised? :)

Level 65, maar ik zie dat je al een level hebt gekozen (:

kindness is never a burden.