• Nieuw spel!
    Iemand zegt de naam van een boek, serie, film, game of zelfs een ship of personage. De persoon daaronder reageert met wat zijn eerste gedachte hierbij is (deze gedachte kan een woord zijn, maar ook een zin of iets visueels) en daaronder een nieuwe naam.

Voorbeeld:

ik: Harry Potter

persoon onder mij: the golden trio!!!
    The Lion King

persoon daaronder: LONG,,,LIVE,, THE KING
    Justin Bieber

eerste naam: Yuri!!! on Ice

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Zus

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Famile

BBC

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ceebies

Vriendjespolitiek

Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known

Verkiezingen

Namen

obsessive rage

Geboorte

Schoolhoofd

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Politici

Storm

X-Men character.

Top 2000.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Npo

Sesamstraat

Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known

Elmo!

Bamboe

Kung fu panda

Sneeuwvlok

Veni, Vidi, Coffee.

art.

chocolademousse.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Mona!

De Efteling.

Op de één of andere manier aan tuinkabouters en die muziek van die paddestoelen.

Kabouters :Y)

obsessive rage

Pinkeltje.

Kopje thee.

Earl Grey/liefde in een mok

Lapjeskatten