• † † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic 1, 2
    Playtopic

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2016 - 19:27 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

I posted Norman. He's in the common room, but I have to admit I don't exactly know who is in the common room as well. So be free to respond, haha.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Dougal schreef:
    I posted Norman. He's in the common room, but I have to admit I don't exactly know who is in the common room as well. So be free to respond, haha.

I can do something with Therese?
    Got any ideas?

how dare you speak of grace

Dougal schreef:

I believe Henry is stil in the common room, Jeth kind of left him there..

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

I can do something with Therese?
    Got any ideas?

I don't know anything, to be honest, but she can always respond to his kind of rude interference. :'D

Verdigris schreef:
    (...)

I believe Henry is stil in the common room, Jeth kind of left him there..

Same as for Therese. (: I don't really mind.

Soz folks I've been feeling tired and restless these last few weeks and I haven't had the energy to try write a post but I'll try posting this weekend!

Don't let this die out :c
    Norman is in the common room and he's upset and angry, so for the other characters there, they can respond to him! (:

I didn't know there was a second topic already :'D.

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Oh wait. I did. Lol sorry nvm.

I'm just waiting for Shireen (cause Therese is in the common room as well) and then I'll respond asap. (:

A girl who wonders.

Onsra schreef:
    I'm just waiting for Shireen (cause Therese is in the common room as well) and then I'll respond asap. (:

So sorry, I plan to get my shit together on wednesday since school is killing me just until tomorrow night :'D

I asap will try to post with Edward as well

Shireen schreef:
    I asap will try to post with Edward as well

Take your time.
    I will post this weekend, finally. <3

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

I will post with Elaine asap

dubbeIstrijder schreef:
    I will post with Elaine asap

Take your time! You posted a lot last week. C:

Should I wait with posting Norman? Maybe Henry would join them in the common room? Else I will post with him asap. (: