• † † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic 1, 2
    Playtopic

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2016 - 19:27 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Jeth is also free, since Elaine doesn't play anymore

Paddiecakes schreef:
    Isn't Lukas with Adaline?

Yushhhh. Norman and Stas? ^^

For now yes (not sure if Adaline is going somewhere else as soon as Lukas is where he's heading too) - but well, he could always join or something then?

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Paddiecakes schreef:
    Isn't Lukas with Adaline?

Yushhhh. Norman and Stas? ^^

He wants his liquor back. :Y)

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Is still got Henry. Adaline indeed is with Lukas.

A girl who wonders.

Prongsie schreef:
    (...)

He wants his liquor back. :Y)

Are you going to change the last bit of your post or shall I post?

I'll probably sent Killian to the Common Area.

Paddiecakes schreef:
    (...)
    Are you going to change the last bit of your post or shall I post?

I'll probably sent Killian to the Common Area.

Uhm, I don't really mind c: I can change it. I don't know how he would 'politely ask' her, though, lol. He's a bit intoxicated at the moment so he won't be as angry as he used to.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Prongsie schreef:
    (...)

Uhm, I don't really mind c: I can change it. I don't know how he would 'politely ask' her, though, lol. He's a bit intoxicated at the moment so he won't be as angry as he used to.

Hahaha, that's okay c:

I adore that this is still going.

A girl who wonders.

Same haha.

Hey guys, I think I've lost track of everything here and quite frankly I don't feel like I can bring up the effort to try to get back into it again, so I think I'm going to have to drop one character or just quit because I'm holding everyone up :')
    Maybe I'll try just drop Therese and continue with Edward since he was kind of in a plot line already and such but it's gonna take some time.

how dare you speak of grace

Shireen schreef:
    Hey guys, I think I've lost track of everything here and quite frankly I don't feel like I can bring up the effort to try to get back into it again, so I think I'm going to have to drop one character or just quit because I'm holding everyone up :')
    Maybe I'll try just drop Therese and continue with Edward since he was kind of in a plot line already and such but it's gonna take some time.

Can we help to get up back on track?

Garrett schreef:
    (...)
    Can we help to get up back on track?

I don't think you should bother for Therese then, but if anyone has any ideas for Edward (I know he's still with Lilith but I have no inspiration) then they're very welcome

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

I don't think you should bother for Therese then, but if anyone has any ideas for Edward (I know he's still with Lilith but I have no inspiration) then they're very welcome

Adaline can always come and talk to him?
    But if you'd rather keep Therese, don't worry about the plotline okay? Choose whichever you like best. ^^

And if you'd still like something to do as Therese, I still got Henry. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 19 maart 2017 - 18:21 ]

A girl who wonders.

Busker schreef:
    (...)

Adaline can always come and talk to him?
    But if you'd rather keep Therese, don't worry about the plotline okay? Choose whichever you like best. ^^

Naw I like Edward best anyway so that's not a problem ^^ Yea you could send Adaline to knock on his door maybe?

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Well I always have Lukas to annoy the shit out of Edward. :'D.

That is a perfect copy of reality.