Ik was de laatste.
Maar allemaal dragen we in ons hart een inwendig Ithaka.
Bekend.
[Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis
Bekend van het forum
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Onbekend, sorry denk ik gezien je een mod bent
Bekend van het word-war topic (;
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for"
Bekend
But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.
Onbekend
Bekend (:
Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
Bekend!
Inner peace, it's hard to find.
Hibari schreef: Bekend
She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue. - Atticus
onbekend
And as we fall, time is frozen I know we break, but we're not broken (Aedion -> YoungbIood)
Wel eens gezien ^^
in love with the fictional characters, I'm sorry
Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen
Bekend van forumspost :'D