• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Paladin schreef:
    Yeah, why did i think you cared?

Unpopular opinion (and Shadowhunters spoilers):

I don't think a Malec sex scene was that necessary in yesterday's ep. I understand that people are disappointed because the promo's made it seem like there would be and it seems "unfair" because the straights do get their sex scenes but let's not be perverts. Magnus and Alec have only gone on two dates and Alec has never been with anyone else before, so why rush it really? To be honest, I hope they didn't have sex and Magnus stopped him, because it seemed like Magnus himself wasn't entirely sure yet and Alec needs to chill, 'cuz I feel like he wants to please Magnus too much.

kindness is never a burden.

Alsof alles weer helemaal goed is (': Not.

Some people in your life come as blessings, others come in your life as lessons.

See?

Het is jaren geweest sinds ik in bad heb gezeten maar ik ben ziek en heb echt geen fut om te staan dus dan maar zo.

okay imma take some time to chill

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Snif.

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

En toen werd ik opeens uitgenodigd bij voor een bordspellen avond door een Ravenclaw dude die werkt bij het theater hahahaha. Juist. Dat is nieuw.

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Goldstein schreef:
    En toen werd ik opeens uitgenodigd bij voor een bordspellen avond door een Ravenclaw dude die werkt bij het theater hahahaha. Juist. Dat is nieuw.

ravenclaw x gryffindor oeh

Heaven is a place that we all have

Glendower schreef:
    Unpopular opinion (and Shadowhunters spoilers):
    I don't think a Malec sex scene was that necessary in yesterday's ep. I understand that people are disappointed because the promo's made it seem like there would be and it seems "unfair" because the straights do get their sex scenes but let's not be perverts. Magnus and Alec have only gone on two dates and Alec has never been with anyone else before, so why rush it really? To be honest, I hope they didn't have sex and Magnus stopped him, because it seemed like Magnus himself wasn't entirely sure yet and Alec needs to chill, 'cuz I feel like he wants to please Magnus too much.

y e s
    @ all of it

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Blow one, smoke one & fill my cup. #valentines day.

When I taste Tequila, Baby, I still see ya

iemand motiveer mij

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

doggo schreef:
    iemand motiveer mij

doggo schreef:
    iemand motiveer mij

Yugen schreef:
    (...)

ravenclaw x gryffindor oeh

Mijn vriend en ik zijn Ravenclaw en Slytherin :3

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.