• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Right... Als je spelletje belangrijker is dan je kind, weet ik mijn plek wel weer in dit huis. Bij het afval, letterlijk, want iedereen wilt toch van me af. En dan vragen mensen zich af waarom ik mezelf trash noem; nou misschien omdat iedereen me dat gevoel geeft alsof ze het liefst van me af willen na het gebruiken van mij.

Blijkbaar is het vandaag dump-daniela-voor-werk-en-een-borrel-dag. Happy valentines day to me then. Fuck you all.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 feb 2017 - 22:13 ]

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Heeft niemand in deze groep hersenen behalve ik? Goddammit.

kindness is never a burden.

Yugen schreef:
    (...)

ravenclaw x gryffindor oeh

Haha ik denk dat hij wel wat oud is though en ik ga toch niet naar die spel avond durven, maar ik vind het wel altijd leuk dat mijn (harry potter) kleren aardige mensen aantrekken c:

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Science proves that she has to learn some fucking manners

I want dad to be back

This ain't no place for no better man.

Kutzooi.

Some people in your life come as blessings, others come in your life as lessons.

My friends with benefits/on off relationship just told me about his work as a teacher and then it dawned to me. I'm having sex with a teacher. Wat.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

And I'm just sitting here, working on a refence list and feel like crying 'cause nobody refenced like they should :W

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

I should really get started with writing and filming short films if i want to go through with my plan to study film, but i'll need people who will act and how the hell do you find people like that? ALSO about what should I write

How does one even write a good script?

Ik heb honger.

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Paladin schreef:
    I should really get started with writing and filming short films if i want to go through with my plan to study film, but i'll need people who will act and how the hell do you find people like that? ALSO about what should I write

I know plenty of people who want to act, including me, so if you're ever near Amsterdam and need people, hit me up

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Granian schreef:
    (...)

I know plenty of people who want to act, including me, so if you're ever near Amsterdam and need people, hit me up

Ah thank you! I'll keep it in mind!

Paladin schreef:
    How does one even write a good script?

If you need tips, let me know (: ik kan je ook in contact brengen met acteurs/of je helpen met hoe je zelf in contact komt met ze. Ik studeer zelf film so lemme know if you need any help or something ^^

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Pickett schreef:
    (...)
    If you need tips, let me know (: ik kan je ook in contact brengen met acteurs/of je helpen met hoe je zelf in contact komt met ze. Ik studeer zelf film so lemme know if you need any help or something ^^

jij ook alvast bedankt! Ik zal je laten weten wanneer ik vast kom te lopen oid. c: